It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:55 pm

Free Newsletter

corolla_chick :)

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

corolla_chick :)

Postby corolla_chick » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:53 pm

well, thought id start a new progress page over here, my other one is full of stopping and starting and this time im going to keep going, even through the snack attack days!! hehe. im just looking at what i eat and writing it down and trying to exercise lots more. i dont really get thirsty very often, so trying to make myself drink lots of water too!! so not much movement on the scales yet, but just keep moving!! hehe. thanks for reading. and even though i dont post much, i try and read as much as i can on here :)! so good luck with your joureys as well!! :D:D:D
beck :D

corolla_chick

Postby chubba momma » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:09 pm

Welcome to c&c :D ,

Good luck with the next step in your journey and we are all hear to support you and good luck
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:16 am

hey beck

welcome to the new section, we wont let you stop and start anymore, we will be on your back the whole time! lucky you!! LOL

i know what you mean about not being thirsty. i could happily have one drink a day and thats it. my mother in law is always on to me about not drinking enough and offers me drinks all the time. i do make myself drink 2litres a day though but i wouldnt drink it if you didnt have to :roll: looking forward to sharing this journey with you
kate_turner2000

Postby slimmindown » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:46 pm

hey there, heres to no more stop/starting. we can do it together :D :D
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby corolla_chick » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:42 pm

yay thanks for your lovely comments!! this weekend i am going to drink 2litres of water each day!!! :D:D:D

corolla_chick

Postby chubba momma » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:06 pm

well done good luck with the water drinking! :D
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby milkyway » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:00 am

yay for drinking tonnes of water - your body will love you for it. All the best!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby help6363 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:01 am

corolla_chick wrote:yay thanks for your lovely comments!! this weekend i am going to drink 2litres of water each day!!! :D:D:D

Excellent....water is great for the body! :D

That's a great goal :D
help6363

Postby corolla_chick » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:24 pm

well - didnt quite make last weeks challenge of 5 hours exercise. i got to 3 and a half hours. i didnt exercise for 3 days tho, so it WAS acheivable!! this weeks challenge is to drink 2 litres of water everyday. i really have to think about drinking my water, and dont drink much on work days, so taking my yellow cup (it holds 600mls) around the house everywhere with me.

i have decided to put the scales away for a bit, am starting to get on them every day again so i am going to weigh in just before we go away (we are off to the goldcoast in a few weeks) and then again on xmas eve. i have picked out some clothes i would like to wear in queensland and what i want to wear xmas day, so hopefully they fit me better in the coming weeks!! well, thanks for reading my novel!! hehe. have a good week!! beck :)

corolla_chick

Postby Mandie » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:31 pm

well done on putting away the scales - some people do much better without them!

daily weights can be depressing because they fluctuate so much! really, you should wait at least 2 weeks between weigh-ins to get a good guage, but for most people 1 week is okay! :)

good luck with the water drinking.. im sitting here with a glass right now! cheers!
Mandie

Postby Rissa » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:25 pm

I'm with you on the ' hide-the-scale' bit. I've given myself a month before I weigh myself, so I've got to hold out until 11 November. The question is whether or not I will be able to triumph over the temptation of weighing myself nearly everyday.
'Hi, my name's Rissa, and I'm a weigh-aholic.'
Best wishes for all you want.
Bye, Rissa (4 days scale-free)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3irdSl/]
[/url]
First weigh-in: Sunday 11 Novemember, 2007.
Mission: to lose 5 kilos by this date.
Rissa

Postby Rissa » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:27 pm

Sorry, this is totally off topic, but is your avatar your pet cat? Its gorgeous!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3irdSl/]
[/url]
First weigh-in: Sunday 11 Novemember, 2007.
Mission: to lose 5 kilos by this date.
Rissa

Postby corolla_chick » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:33 pm

hehe yeh that is one of my cats, nuggs. hehe. he's a cutie!! thanks for your support girls!! scale free will be tough, but we can do it rita!! when i weigh myself twice within 5 minutes, its time for the scales to go away for a while. hehe. looking forward to seeing a good loss in a few weeks! :D ... off to get another glass of water!

corolla_chick

Postby Chelle » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:53 pm

Welcome back :D It's been a little while but it's great that you have decided to come back, well done on drinking water & have fun when you go away to the GC I could be going there soon a friend of mine is due to have her baby soon, I cant wait.
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:54 pm

oooh enjoy your time away beck cant wait to hear all about it. i dont think its such a bad idea putting the scales away for a bit. you dont need to check them daily, it sounds like you are doing great as it is!
kate_turner2000

Next

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous