Had a bit of blow out
over the weekend. Three words were my downfall - KFC popcorn chicken
. Ok, so it's more than 3 words, but I count KFC as one. But I am determined to get back on track tomorrow.
I am doing this exercise challenge at work for 5 weeks, so I think that will push me into doing more exercise, which is what I need. It starts tomorrow, and I've brushed off the layer of dust on my pedometer, put in a new battery, and am ready to go. Watch out world!
I really haven't been all too good over the last week, so I've decided to set some ground rules
over the next week for me to follow:
- I will drink at least 2L of water each day. Note to self - alcohol does not count.
- No chocolate. Absolutely no chocolate. Really, absolutely no chocolate. Not ever a tiny piece *starts sobbing*
- I will bring all food (including snacks) to work from home. I will not venture forth from the office out into the unknown, or rather known since I know exactly where to get some great junk food.
- No cop outs. It is up to me to do this. No-one is forcing me to eat that pizza...although the little voices in my head are egging me on...
- I will do a minimum of 30 mins of exercise every day. Even if it means getting up early and missing out on those blissful 30 mins of dozing in the morning...
That's it. I can do this.