It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:57 pm

Free Newsletter

Mission: join me in the quest to lose 5kg! Buddies wanted!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Mandie » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:07 am

Well done on sticking to your goals today Rissa :)
Mandie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:31 am

do you do peoples tax returns for a living?!! LOL well done for doing well for the day rissa, you deserve to dream about food now!!

btw will post that secret herbs and spices thing today
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:59 am

Did you dream about frozen coke or was it somthing else.
Chelle

Postby chubba momma » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:54 pm

its getting so close to weigh in are you excited?
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby Rissa » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:07 pm

Sure I'm excited by the impending weigh in- if by excited you mean nervous, petrified, terrified...
My biggest worry is that i've put in all this effort, and I'll have no loss or worse yet - a gain!

Chelle - I dreamt about both. That's one of my fave combos, salt and vinegar chips and frozen coke (or vanilla coke). But no more dreaming about food! I've put my foot down, and the closest thing to food I'll dream about are the Tony Ferguson shakes...

That's right, I've started the Tony Ferguson weight-loss program. Today's the 3rd day, but so far so good. Haven't encountered any major side effects like I know some others have. A bit headachy, which is a bit annoying since I had a very intensive review-of-documents day today. Haven't had to run to the toilet much, although the fact that I'm drinking lotsa water has made me go more often than usual - and I'll quit talking about that now because I'm sure no-one wants to know that much about my bathroom habits.

Stuck to my 5 rules as well for the last 3 days, so I'm feeling quite optimistic.

Stay tuned for my crushing despair when I finally weigh myself on November 11 :(
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3irdSl/]
[/url]
First weigh-in: Sunday 11 Novemember, 2007.
Mission: to lose 5 kilos by this date.
Rissa

Postby Mandie » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:13 pm

You're going great Rissa! You said yourself, you're doing TF, you're following your own sensible goals.

You WILL have a loss. You CAN do this!
Mandie

Postby rivenriver » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:06 am

Haha - I'M excited for you! Every time I remember this thread, I'm like "ooh, Rissa has her month up soon! I hope she wins!!!" And then I feel funny cos I said I'd do it too, and I KNOW I won't have managed it. ;)
rivenriver

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:48 am

hey rissa if you are following tony ferguson correctly you will definately have a loss. cant wait to hear about it :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:39 am

Hey Rissa goodluck with TF when is your weigh-in day!!
Chelle

Postby Rissa » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:58 pm

rivenriver wrote:Haha - I'M excited for you! Every time I remember this thread, I'm like "ooh, Rissa has her month up soon! I hope she wins!!!" And then I feel funny cos I said I'd do it too, and I KNOW I won't have managed it. ;)

I don't think that I'll make the 5kg mark either! But I'll be happy as long as I've had a loss. I did find it difficult in the first couple of weeks really sticking to my diet, so I can't believe that I would have lost THAT much. Plus, I was doing exercise, but nowhere near as much as i used to do when I had previously lost a lot of weight (and then put it all back on with interest!). Any you've already lost a good chunk of weight - you should be so proud of youself!

Attended a big family lunch today, which I though I would really struggle with becuase there's always lots of yummy food! Like garlic bread and chocolate - all stuff I love. But I was so happy with myself - I stuck to the Tony Ferguson plan and didn't eat any extra carbs or snacks.

There were 2 packets of Tim Tams on the table - one of them the caramel chewey ones (YUM!) and I didn't eat one. Now, that is a pretty significant thing for me - usually I can't leave chocolate alone, especially if it is staring me in the face. But I didn't eat a single one, because I knew if I ate one I would HAVE to have MORE. So that's made me feel happy, becuase I feel like I have made some progress in the way I approach food.

I'm weighing myself next Sunday, only a week left to my weigh-in!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3irdSl/]
[/url]
First weigh-in: Sunday 11 Novemember, 2007.
Mission: to lose 5 kilos by this date.
Rissa

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:45 pm

well done rissa, those small occasions where you say no to food all makes a huge difference on weigh in day. well done
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:34 pm

Well done Rissa, I'm so proud of you, you had a plan & you sticked to it!! That's some will power you have there especially when it comes to chocolate & tim Tam's. I cant wait until next sunday to see how you go.
Chelle

Postby chubba momma » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:02 pm

soo close to weigh in now, i know i havent hit anywhere near 5 kg but heres to you! Looking forward to hearing how you go
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby brooke88 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:02 pm

Weigh in day! How's everyone done? I lost 3kg, and am very happy with that. I hope we're going to continue this... I find it really motivating.
brooke88

Postby chubba momma » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:57 pm

well i lost 2 kg, no where near 5 but i am happy to finally be almosy in the 60's agin!

Looking forward to your result Rissa good Luck!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Previous

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous