It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:33 am

Free Newsletter

Finding Fairies Figure

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:27 pm

hey fay

glad to see you back sorry to hear you havent been well, as mandie said once you work out for sure what is bloating you it will help a lot. maybe it is helping your knee not having it? hugs
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:09 am

Hey fay sorry that you havent been well sound like you well & truely had the virus, you poor thing. I cant believe it so cold down there It was a hot day here yesterday mabe it on its way up it ment to rain on thursday onwards, that good news that your son is a bit better than last time. You are truely a wonderful mum.
Chelle

Postby tanya » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:23 pm

Hope your feeling better fairie and that bug has left you. nasty things :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgVAbhK/]
[/url]

'Changing to a healthier lifestyle'
Mini goal: To get to 85kg!
tanya

Postby Fairie » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:43 am

Hi everyone just dropped in for a quick update sorry I don't have time at the moment to read everyone's journals so I hope all is well. I am able to keep some food in now. This cold is hanging on though and trying to keep up with DS is so exhausting. He hasn't snapped out of his "Manic Episode" yet and he's definately not with us at the moment. I have left a message for his Doc to ring me but as yet he hasn't. He's not bad enough to be hospitalised (they say) but I just want to know what is it going to take to snap him out of it and am I going to snap before he does. The Doc is trying him on different meds and at the moment they have him on Lithium but the only difference I can see to his other meds is this one has him so hypo while the other just made him sleep. Oh well, I suppose we will get through it.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:18 am

Hey Fay hope thinga are getting better mate . Sending good vibes your way
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:22 am

we love you!
kate_turner2000

Postby tanya » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:52 am

I hope things pick up for you and your son fairie. Don't lose hope or snap yourself. Don't forget to take some time for yourself when you can.
I know medication is all trial and error and i hope they can find the best one that suits your son soon.
If you need to chat you know we are all here :)
[/url]

tanya

Postby Fairie » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:38 pm

Ooh my god it's 5.300 in the afternoon and I have just finished a bottle of wine :shock: Just had a screaming match with DS, I don't know why I was waisting my energy because he is not funtioning at the moment but I was so frustrated and after being told off because he couldn't find his smokes an I didn't tell him to look in his pocket. :? I managed to get out of him that he's only taking 5mg of his meds instead of 15mg. I need to chill out, I feel like opening another bottle an forgeting everything. :shock: :D
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:17 pm

hey fay

i think you needed that wine mate! hows your hubby going? is he being supportive about it all? is there anywhere your son can go besides your place? not being rude or anything but like are there other people in his life he feels close to?
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:40 pm

Hang in there Fay, at time like these I can see why you polished off a bottle of wine. I cant imagine how this is effecting you but you are absolutley one amazing women to go through what you are going through right now.
Chelle

Postby tanya » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:13 am

Hope todays a better day today Fay :)
[/url]

tanya

Postby Fairie » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:35 pm

Thanks guys sorry for the outburst was just so frustrated. I haven't seen DS since Monday, I know he's not taking his meds because they are here. Have sent him text msg but other than saying Centrelink have cut him off and he didn't get a payment yesterday he's not talking. I have no idea why he has been cut off probably because he hasn't filled out a form right and at the moment he would not be capable of anything. I spoke to his Doc yesterday and he said he is borderline detainable!!!! Hello this is a person who can't even speak a whole sentence that we can understand????? He has an appointment with his Doc in the morn I will send him a reminder tonight then in the morn I will ring the Doc an say he he hasn't been taking his meds and he is not functioning and we are getting people ringing us saying he is doing silly things. I will give him his mobile number so that if he doesn't show he can ring him. There is no one else he would go to it is just us.

I have no idea what my weight is at the moment, I have not been to bad (other than the wine :oops: ) so hopefully it will stay the same till things settle down. DH's family have decided that his mother can no longer be on her own and have made a roster so that someone is with her everyday, it will be my turn on Tuesday then on Friday I will have to go to my father an spend the day & night with him as it would have been mum's birthday and I don't think he should be on his own. Why do I always think of everyone else, I need to be selfish and just think of myself for a change. :roll: I will one day but just not at the moment.
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Postby hushpuppy » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:28 pm

Hang in there mate . we are all here for u .
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:42 pm

hey fay if he doesnt turn up to his appointment tomorrow then i really think for his own safety yourself and the doctor need to notify the police and have them deal with it. ive seen that happen before where people have disappeared and not taken their meds and are a risk to themselves and others by being on the streets etc and the police help them to get help. tell me to shut up if you think i am off the track ! LOL
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:39 pm

Hang in there fay... its a really tough situation you're going through
Mandie

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous