It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:05 am

Free Newsletter

Finding Fairies Figure

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby opal630 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:05 pm

Hey Fay, I hope your son finds the right medication soon. My mother is bi-polar as well, at first she thought it was her diabetes (she became and still is convinced that sugar is the root of all evil), then it was menopause. It was pretty obvious to me that it was something more serious (she had bouts of paranoia and aggressive episodes) but finally she developed really bad anxiety and went to a psychiatrist hoping for a quick fix for the anxiety. The doc diagnosied her with bi-polar and put her on Valpro and I gotta say those little purple pills work a treat. It's funny when a stranger tells her she's crazy she listens... She hasn't had an episode in almost 2 years although strangely she still has completely warped memories of things from when she went through her paranoia phases.

You must be commended for being so strong willed and sticking to your diet. I hope your son gets well soon.
First Mini Goal - 95 kilos: Done; Second Mini Goal - 90 kilos
SW: 102.8
CW: 93.8
GW: 56 -- reward = walking tour of Italy (my dream)
opal630

Postby Fairie » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:06 pm

Thanks Opal, he is now detained for 21 days in Hospital to get the meds right & hopefully he stays on them. He used to be on Valpro but all they made him do is sleep for 24 hrs a day, so I can understand why he wouldn't take them in the end. They are trying him on Zyprexia (sp) so hopefully these will be better.

I still haven't had the time or energy to get back into loosing weight and excersising yet. We are so busy with all the birds breeding it's the best breeding season we have had for about 10 years. :D I might have to just coast along till I can find more time, I know that sounds like an excuse but I will be more than happy if I can just maintain my weight for the moment.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Chelle » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:05 pm

Hang in there fay, dont worry about weightloss it's probly the last thing on your mind, Glad to here that yur DS is on the right med's. I think your need a nice relaxing weekend away to be on your own. You deserve it.
Chelle

Postby Fairie » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:24 pm

It's been awhile since I posted here but I really need to get back on track. DS is in Hospital now till around Christmas but he is so demanding and I know it is only his illness. Took Crystal (his daughter) to see him today and that was the day gone. Will be spending the next few days with my cousin who's husband has just been diagnosed with Lung Cancer and he went into intensive care last night. Then back to Dad's on Saturday as he is really feeling lonely now since Mum passed away. I am so tired, and I'm not helping Gerry with the Birds as much as I should, he's not saying anything but I can see how exhausted he is.

I am going to start some shakes tomorrow just to kick start the weightloss for a week. So hopefully that will give me some energy and motivation. Will let you know how they go.

Hope everyone is doing well.
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Postby GoddessInside » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:32 pm

Good Luck with the shakes tomorrow. I hope that everything starts settling down for you.
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby Fairie » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:49 pm

This is the first time I have used them, I don't want to use them for long as I can't afford them but just to get back on track I think they are helping. I am not hungry at all and I have to force myself to have them but the program say's I must have all the daily required amounts. I am on a 5 day rapid detox at the moment which is 4 a day with one main meal. Then 2 weeks of 2 daily with a main meal.

I did weight myself on Tuesday when I started and was happy to see I have only put on 6 kilo in nearly 2 years since finishing Sure Slim. :D

My starting weight is 120kg and will weigh again on Tuesday.
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Postby Fairie » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:29 pm

Ok have been slack about keeping my Journal, now I have to be so strict as I have to loose between 10 & 20kg before March 17th.
I saw my Gyno on Tuesday she brought my appointment forward otherwise I would have had to wait till February. The results of my blood test showed that my Iron levels are that low it's not even registering and my blood levels are also that low I'm now anaemic she said if they can't stop my monthly's I will need a blood transfusion. I am on some new tablets and "boy" do they alter the mood, DH is staying right away.
I have no options left my Gyno said I need a Hysterectomy ASAP and it will be major surgery. :shock: I also have massive fybroids the largest is about 8cm so they can't do the easy op. She has booked me in for the 17th of March.
Have been pretty good over Christmas didn't go overboard with eating, just a few little things so all in all very happy with that. DS is still in Hospital, he is taking so long to snap out of the Manic Eposide and the Doc's can't say when or if he will.

My monthly's still haven't stopped, 2 days ago I thought "Yippee" they have stopped but no such luck. The flood gates have opened up again and I'm really getting P$**$ off with it all. :evil: :evil: Still no energy and so tired. Note to self.......Must eat more red meat, I love red meat but I forget to eat it because I'm always eating fish or chicken. I am taking Iron tabs though.

Not liking this hot weather either, that is probably making me down as well. Have made fortnightly appointments with the Doc to weigh-in as I wont to loose as much as possiable before the op on March 17th.

Will be staying in on NYE, to hot to do anything.

[/url]
Fairie

Postby oostevens » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:20 pm

sorry to hear about all the crap going on. but at least they know what's wrong and can start to fix it hey.

great to hear you did well over chrissie, wish i could say the same :)

ooh have u tried having vitamin c with your iron? it helps your body absorb it faster. i use to have orange juice with my meat or iron tablets :p but u prolly already know all that :p

great to see ya back on here and thanks for commenting on my progress :)
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby ellecee » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:30 pm

Nice to meet you Fay :)

All power to ya hun - you know you can do it!!

Im also in Adelaide... not lovin this weather either but we can get up with the birdies and do a workout. best time of the day.

All the best with drs. - hope it gets sorted for you real soon
keep strong!
SW: 142.4 - Nov '07
CW: 119.2
GW: 75.0

4th mini goal: 115kg - Pandora Charm
~ I am one workout stronger than yesterday ~
ellecee

Postby Fairie » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:57 pm

Thanks for jogging my memory Rachel I did know that about the Vitamin C but had forgot. :roll:

Im also in Adelaide... not lovin this weather either but we can get up with the birdies and do a workout. best time of the day.

:lol: :lol: ellecee, I don't know about getting up with the birdies to excersise when I have to get up and feed & water 140 Aviaries of birdies
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:50 am

Hey Fay . bigg hugs to u mate . Im thinking 2008 is your year. After all that u have been through 2008 is the year of the FAY . Its getting hotter here in tas we have had a couple of days of 30 and expected 30 NYE . Well done on christmas .
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Fairie » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:16 pm

Thanks Jules, 2008 is going to be my year, just have to get through the first few months then I will be a new woman. :D

39 here today and 41 tomorrow :shock: I HATE SUMMER :evil:
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:19 pm

Oh my goodness, sorry to hear about all your troubles with iron and having to have a hysterectomy, Fay :( That's terrible :( I don't blame you for being fed up with it all.

I hope the monthlies stop soon and you feel better!!!
Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby milkyway » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:08 pm

Oh Fay - you've had such a bad year. I really hope 2008 brings you and your family many great things.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby GoddessInside » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:49 pm

Here's to a healthier Fay in 08 :D
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg