It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:52 pm

Free Newsletter

Melissa's weekly weigh in.

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Melissa's weekly weigh in.

Postby melissa_b75 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:03 pm

After a rather disastrous week I have decided to try another approach to my eating habits to try and avoid making more wrong choices. I have been going with the Low GI thing over the last 3 days and it seems to be easier! So far so good!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wBus1Nc/]
[/url]
melissa_b75

Postby Mandie » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:11 pm

Looks like it's going well Melissa, well done on your loss. :)
Mandie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:14 pm

hey mel sounds like you are doing well! do you have any tips for the rest of us?!!! LOL im serious
kate_turner2000

Postby melissa_b75 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:30 pm

Hi Mandie and Kate,

I think the most motivation I get is from the responses posted by you wonderful people in this forum. A couple of weeks I go we had troubles with our phone line in the pit out the front and it took a few days before the technician could come and fix it. My diet really suffered that week! I couldn't get my fix of this forum! You all should give yourselves a pat on the back for being so fantastic.

Unfortunately, I have been a yo yo dieter over the last few years and I can't offer much advise at the moment except to keep up the great work!

All the best guys,

Melissa.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wBus1Nc/]
[/url]
melissa_b75

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:06 pm

hey melissa

it is very addictive isnt it! im glad its all working for you now :) ill ask you again in a couple of weeks for some tips ;)
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:16 pm

Awesome, glad it's working out for you.

Was thinking about this the other day. Support is SO important when you are trying to change habits.

Like, if you are a smoker, and your whole family/household smokes, and your friends smoke, and your workmates smoke... it's SO hard to give up, and most people can't!

So if you eat unhealthily and don't exercise, but everyone around does as well, it's SO hard to stay on the wagon and do your own thing!

That's why this forum is awesome - we can talk to lots of other people doing the same thing, and encourage each other :)
Mandie

Return to Almost there