It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:04 am

Free Newsletter

Tom's Progress

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Juddy » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:08 pm

Thanks emma, I feel proud - but I can't let it get to my head!

I was inspecting myself in the mirror this evening (as you do), and I feel like I have another 2-4 kilos to go before I can reach my goal.

Unfortunately (although fortunately in monetary terms) I've started back at work again - so I need to make sure I stick to my frequent meals.

Soooo close!
Juddy

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:51 pm

Juddy wrote:Thanks emma, I feel proud - but I can't let it get to my head!

I was inspecting myself in the mirror this evening (as you do), and I feel like I have another 2-4 kilos to go before I can reach my goal.

Unfortunately (although fortunately in monetary terms) I've started back at work again - so I need to make sure I stick to my frequent meals.

Soooo close!

That's true, getting a big head out of it isn't good! :) Feeling good about yourself and confident and thinking you look good is fine though :D

That's what I did, when I got close to my first goal weight I thought "Hrmm another couple of kilo's off, I think", and then I got to that goal weight and wanted another couple off! You never know what you're going to look like at that weight!

Good luck for sticking to your regular meals, I'm sure you'll be fine with it :D
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Juddy » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:08 am

Although I lost a bit of weight, wasn't incredibly pleased with giving in tonight - had some rice, some milo, a tuna sandwich and a mango... these aren't bad foods, but I kinda just ate them altogether quickly and at night.

I did weigh in at 77.6kg and 16.0% this evening, though. Which isn't too bad.

I worked nearly 12 hours straight, so I guess the monetary benefits outweigh the scales a bit(hah!).
Juddy

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:21 pm

Ahh well it could have been worse, Tom!! Could have been junk food, and it was probably because you worked such a long shift and weren't even processing what you were eating! At least you know for next time :D

Em
zeedeveelgirl

Previous

Return to Almost there