It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:57 pm

Free Newsletter

Molligrub is Back Again :(

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby milkyway » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:28 am

Good luck Molli - you can do this :)

How is the wheat and dairy free thing going? Have you got the bloating under control?
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby molligrub » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:15 am

Well the wheat and dairy thing went out the window after a few days - I just kept forgetting. I'm hoping that when I've stopped binging that the bloating will disappear - maybe that's why my stomach is so poochy :oops:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wnqxaGD/]
[/url]

I am gonna exercise my butt off!! Literally!!
molligrub

Postby molligrub » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:20 pm

I did it! I did it!! I kept myself to 1400 calories for the first time in ages (was going for 1200 but my hunger pains were so severe I had to have supper) so I am really pleased. :D

Gosh, I hope I adjust soon - I am so hungry it literally hurts! This is appalling. It never used to be this hard. Once upon a time i could easily live on 500 calories a day (and got into big trouble, mind you!) but there is no way I could go back to that now. And thank goodness for that.
[/url]

molligrub

Postby milkyway » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:25 pm

Good on you Molli - well done :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby molligrub » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:55 am

Okay. Day four today without counting calories, and I am cautiously optimistic that I can do this thing. Also day four without binging. I decided to give up counting calories because I have realized that even if I go over my 'set' amount by a small bit, I binge. This way, if there is no 'set' amount, then I may be a bit more relaxed, and so far it's working. I've lost 700g so far!

Basically I am just eating healthy, and watching my portions, and trying to stop eating when I am full, not overfull. It is a challenge!! But if it works it'll be worth it.

I am also going to exercise heaps in order to get things moving, but I'll make sure I eat extra when I do do lots.
[/url]

molligrub

Postby HappyBella55 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:06 pm

Congrats on not binging!

I used to binge - not cool to shove copious amount of food down my throat to fill a void food couldn't fulfil. There are times I still want to binge but it does get easier. I now write in my journal and chew on gum when the binge monster wants to come out.

Your plan of not counting cals sounds great. Getting over the mentality of 'well I've ruined my day by going over just a little bit so I might as well have this...' does trigger the desire to binge. Maybe punishing yourself for not being able to stick to your daily limits? I found this to be true to me a while ago till I finally realised that going over a little does not mean I am a failure. And you are not either :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby molligrub » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:14 pm

Thanks Happy Bella! Yes, you are exactly right - when I binge I am punishing myself, because that's what is going to hurt me the most!! I am a very black and white person when it comes to counting calories, which is why I think maybe I need to stop it. I am a little scared that I am going to eat over what I need, but so far that hasn't happened.
[/url]

molligrub

Previous

Return to Almost there