It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:17 am

Free Newsletter

Fiona's Journey!

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby shelbel » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:24 pm

Woo hoo! Good for you, isnt it funny how its the little things you feel most proud of, like fitting into something again or not geting puffed jogging up some stairs.

Your well on your way, must be time to buy a new belt!!! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby GoddessInside » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:46 pm

:shock: How terrible am I ? I havent posted in your thread. Im so sorryyyyyyy *hugs*

That is awesome news about your belt and your willpower of steel RE the KFC ! You're working so hard Fiona, keep up the excellent work :D
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby Mandie » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:58 pm

Way to go on the belt!! That's fantastic :D
Mandie

Postby sassi » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:53 am

that's awesome news about the belt fiona - you'll be getting all bronzed up in no time at all at this rate :D
sassi

Postby lng86 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:34 am

Terrific news about the belt!

Keep up the great work, girl!!!

-Lauren.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby SarahC » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:08 am

That's great news about the belt! That's what really counts, regardless of what the scales say :D
SarahC

Postby grugwashere » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:41 pm

woohoo about the belt :)!!
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby Fiona25 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:39 pm

I just had to write that I took a HUGE step today. I went to the pool to do some laps and when I went to change I realised that I had forgotten my board shorts :shock: I normally wear a 1 piece with short boardies over the top because I HATE my thighs - they're huge!

Well, there were only a few people there, so I thought bugger it, i'm going in.

I was so self conscious the whole time but I did it! During my last few laps a group of young guys came in and I thought NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO, how the heck am I going to get out of the pool without them seeing me? So after I was done I stood in the pool for a few minutes deciding how I was going to get out without my legs being unseen. I ended up just jumping out, running for my towel, wrapping it around me and leaving.

But I have no decided that once I hit 60kgs and get my spray tan I WILL be brave enough to ditch the boardies! Even when I was 14yo and weighed 35kgs (eating disorder) I still wore boardies, so you have to see that this was the most massive step for me today!

Weigh in tomorrow, wish me luck!
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby sassi » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:08 pm

congrats fiona - that's a massive positive :)

it's amazing how much working out & working on your body through eating, positive affirmation etc can give us the confidence to get out there and do things we normally wouldn't :D

good luck tomorrow!
sassi

Postby Fiona25 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:01 am

Thankyou Sassi :) and yes, it is amazing how your confidence changes in a good way!

Weigh in this morning, only a loss of 200grams *sob* but I have lost 1% BF and have gained a few hundred grams in muscle, so not tooooooo bad I guess.

No binging at all this week, so i'm aiming high again and want to lose 1kg by next Sunday!

Fiona25

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:05 pm

Hey, that's a great loss!!! A loss is a loss, and it's better than no loss or even worse - a gain!!! The loss of body fat and gain in muscle is fantastic!!

Good luck for the no binging, you can do it!!

Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby HappyBella55 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:42 pm

Echoing Em's words.

Don't be disappointed with a 200g loss. That is great.

Now that you have increased your cals to what your body needs and are consuming good carbs you body will start to turn into a fat loss machine :D Just you watch :!:
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby oostevens » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:54 pm

wow i could never go without boardies! i reckon when i hit my goal weight i still won't go without :p

awesome about the loss! any loss is a loss :) so be proud it wasnt a gain :p i thought i should have lost a bit more but i am happy with any kind of loss :p it gets me closer to my goal :)

good luck
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby SarahC » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:05 am

Well done on the loss, that's great, especially since you lost body fat and gained muscle! Very brave as well going without the boardies... that must have been almost like a nudie run :D
SarahC

Postby Fiona25 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:39 pm

Just thought i'd record and share with you all my purchases today on exercise stuff!

*skipping rope

*pedometer - my other one was broken and this new one is great :D

*pilates kit - complete with relaxing music cd, dvd with 2 training sessions each going for 1/2 hour each, a mat, latex stretchy thing and a book about pilates and photos of each position - all for $22.95 on special at Kmart :shock:

*I also bought something on ebay! It is brand new, looks exactly like the leg magic but is a much cheaper version, but with postage and all only just under $50!!! Bargain :D

I'm so excited to start using everything :) Did 45mins of pilates this arvo and wow, that is way harder than I thought :oops: am going to test out the pedometer in the morning, maybe some skipping too and my leg magic thing should arrive sometime next week :D

My weigh in is on Sunday...my weigh in this morning blew me away! I am now feeling quite confident about Sunday :D I'm not going to tell though, going to keep you all in suspense until Sunday...i'm evil :twisted:

Fiona25

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there