It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:06 am

Free Newsletter

Fiona's Journey!

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Fiona's Journey!

Postby lng86 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:21 pm

Hope you are well, Fi!

You're in my thoughts.

Much love,
Lauren.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby shelbel » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:09 pm

Fiona your really have been having a rough time of it all at the moment. Hugs to you hon and i hope your doing ok.
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Fiona25 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:53 am

Hey guys,

Sorry i've not been on for so long. I've been avoiding the forum because I am so far of track its not funny. I've put on a good 4kgs, possibly even more :cry: The thing is, I only have myself to blame. I know that if I want this bad enough I will get back on track and do it, but I haven't.

Its just easier to sit back and cram bad food into my mouth!!!

As far as activity goes, well i'm really busy with my horses right now. I'm doing a good 1hr of walking all up per day and a good 1hr of riding. Work is flat out and i'm there 3 days a week.

I haven't been to a gym or class in over a month :shock: :oops:

With activity, I don't expect myself to do much more because the horses take up (days i'm off work) a good 3-5hrs a day and they wear me out! I would however like to do something to get my heart really pumping 1-2 x a week.

With food, I start the day out well, then get home from work or in for the day and just eat crap AND eat late! My self control and willpower is just non existant right now.

Sooooooooooo i'm going to go shopping today and NOT buy bad food because if it ain't in the cupboard I can't eat it!!! I don't have the willpower not to eat it right now.

Now, my aim is to get down to 58-60kgs (whatever my body does from sensible eating and exercise) and maintain. My last goal of 55kgs was too hard and something I doubt I could maintain for life.

So I will keep my updates coming on this thread and hopefully I can get myself back on track :oops:
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby GoddessInside » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:01 pm

Hun, with all the crap out of the cupboard, I am certain you will be down to 58kgs again :D

Don't let that wagon pass you by ! Whichever way, you will succeed :D
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:35 pm

*hugs* it seems like this binge-monster is going around attacking everyone at the moment!! Sorry to hear you've been going through it, it's a horrible feeling...
I'm with Helza, I have every faith you're going to get through this and get down to your goal weight so soon!!!
Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Previous

Return to Almost there