It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:25 am

Free Newsletter

Fiona's Journey!

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Fiona25 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:55 am

Ok, I allowed myself a binge last night. I feel like I made fairly smart choices too condsidering what I could've had! I've been craving BAD lately so decided to 'let' myself have some treats, pity it was at night though :P

I had:

1/4 of a homemade pizza on the mcain base but with low fat everything. It was a good thing that I got called into work at 6pm for an emergency C-section on a dog or I would've had more hehehe. Bad thing is I got home at 8pm and had a few pieces of sara lee banana cake with half the icing (the cals aren't THAT bad compared to other cakes) and 12 pieces of cadbury lite low carb chocolate.

Today is a new day and I feel hungover would you believe? I didn't even drink, I drunk plenty of water etc. Normally I bounce out of bed at 6am on the dot every morning, but this morning I had to force myself out of bed at 6:30am. Wowza, its amazing how crappy junk food can make you feel.

Now I got that outta my system (guilt free might I add ;)) i'm so glad to have all my super healthy food back today. I think i'll be eating very light today, i've also got 2-3hrs of high and low impact exercise planned so hopefully I should burn a lot of those extra 1000 or so calories off from last night!!!
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby loveat116 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:19 am

dont beat yourself up over it! stress can actually stall weight loss, so just think every day is a new day and what you ate probably wont inhibit your weight loss at all.

you could have made worse decisions, what you ate was mostly low fat! 1/4 of a low fat pizza is great!

All the best for this week Fiona!
Starting Weight: 62kg Current Weight: 55.0kg Goal Weight: 54kg

Goal Reached 22 February 2008, Must get down to 54kg again!
loveat116

Postby Fiona25 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:52 am

^ Thanks!

Don't worry, not beating myself up at all - i'm entitled to treats once a week I reckon :P

Paying the conesequences today though, I feel SO tired and sluggish, sick, it feels like a hangover!

My martial arts class was cancelled too, so I went to curves instead but had NO energy for swimming afterwards. I think i'm going to go have a nana nap soon then will do some pilates and walking in the arvo when it cools down...soooooo hot here today.

Fiona25

Postby Mandie » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:16 am

good on you for having a "controlled" treat session - you did much better than you probably would have before you started losing weight and being healthy!

have a great day today, try to remember this feeling of blergh you have after eating junk - it will put you off next time!
Mandie

Postby Neney » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:59 pm

Hey Darlin

Just wanted to stop by and read your updates, sounds like you're doing great!!! :lol:

Keep up the great work, you'll be at your goal in no time
Mini Goal - Reach Double Digits!! 99kgs

Neney

Postby Fiona25 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:03 am

I have some GREAT news :D

Just came back from my monthly weigh/body fat %/measurment at curves, and here are the results!

No loss on bust (thank god :P ) or thighs (bummer :cry: )

Waist - was 75cm - now 71cm - a loss of 4cm

Abdomen - a gain of 1cm - 86cm - WTF :?

Hips - was 97cm, now 91cm - a loss of 6cm

Arms - was 28.5cm, now 27cm - a loss of 1.5cm

Now, here is the exciting thing. My weigh in there was midday (the first one) and I had jeans on, that morning at home I weighed in at 63.5kgs, but on their scales it was 64.6kgs.

Well *drum roll please* this morning after breakfast with singlet top and shorts on I weighed in there at 60.6kgs - so on their scales a loss of 4kgs!

My body fat% there last time was 21.7% this morning it was

*drum roll please*

18.5% !!!

So i'm pretty happy! Pity about the no loss on the thighs, maybe next month?

Pics are coming on Saturday :D

Fiona25

Postby Juddy » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:50 pm

Wow! Congrats! Awesome stuff!

I wouldn't worry too much about the ab increase of 1cm - you breathe around the abs remember :wink:

But wow, you've done really well, nice work :D
Juddy

Postby mimosa8 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:45 pm

well done!! keep up the good work

you are def on your way to an amazing body!!
mimosa8

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:46 pm

Great work, Fiona! You're doing really well!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Mandie » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:58 am

Yay! That's a fantastic weight loss and fat % loss and cm loss! :) Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see pics!
Mandie

Postby Sas » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:35 am

Awesome work Fiona! Congrats on the losses :) Keep up the good work hun.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby Fiona25 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:22 pm

Thanks guys!

I treated myself today for a hair cut. Its been 7yrs or more since i've done anything other than get the dead ends taken off! My hair is VERY thick and frizzy.

I got it layered, with darkish blond foils, straightened AND I spend wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much money on a top of the line hair straightener. All said and done I LOVE my new hair - hubby absolutely loves it too - i'm so happy!

New hair to go with my new body :D

Fiona25

Postby Juddy » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:41 pm

Oh that's so great! Nice work :D

Gotta see it in the next update pics.

I got streaks in my hair, they are okay, but being a guy I hate spending any amount on my hair... 50 bucks for cut, wash and bleach - a price unknown to women I hear!

Plus they look a bit dodgy in places... but I hear the messy-hair look is in for guys! :P
Juddy

Postby Fiona25 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:02 am

Alright, a bit on update.

The last week due to TTOM and lack of willpower I ate junk food EVERYDAY! I still had 3 very healthy meals, drunk lots of water and exercised but ate crap during the day - chocs and lolls.

Back on track though now and most of my TTOM weight is gone. Weigh in on Sunday - would've been 2 weeks since last official weigh in.

I also put pics up in the photo section of the forum - update pics.

Fiona25

Re: Fiona's Journey!

Postby Fiona25 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:19 am

SO mad with myself :evil:

My first weigh in in 2 weeks and I have GAINED 1kg - weighed in @ 61.9kgs :x :evil: :x :evil:

My eating hasn't been great lately, a few treats everyday and eating too much but i've been working my butt off in the exercise department - 90mins just about everyday - how slow is my damn metabolism :roll:

I have just made a food pledge though to get me back on track - this week I WILL lose that kg I gained even if it kills me :twisted:

On a good note, my belt has gone up another hole - now on the last hole :D AND a size 9 pair of denim shorts I bought at sportsgirl a week ago are fitting great, almost a bit loose :shock: happy with that.

AND I did the billy blanks ULTIMATE bootcamp yesterday for the first time - sooooooo sore all across my back (from shoulder blades to middle of back) and my butt is really sore too.

Fiona25

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there