I've decided that I''ve procrastinated enough and am going to make a fresh start in 2008! Having read some other people's journey I think this will be the best way to keep me accountable. Here's my stats:
Starting weight: 62.8kg
Starting body fat %: 30.5%
Goal weight: 52.0kg
I really really really want to do this by 31 May 2008. My husband and I are going on holidays to Singapore & Malaysia and I want to be able to wear bathers and have my photo taken without being really self conscious about how I look. So, 2kg a month is the way to go.
How am I going to do it?
- Going to the gym 4-5 times a week;
- Taking a lunchbox to work with my healthy food for the day in it;
- Writing down everything I eat;
- Minimise my intake of sweets, chocolate and alcohol; and
- Always having a bottle of water on me.
Wish me luck! I will update this post whenever I need to remind myself why I'm doing this.