It is currently Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:42 pm

Free Newsletter

Tara is closing in on the goal!

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Tara is closing in on the goal!

Postby candycane » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:14 am

woo go girl. I hope you win. Just play your hardest, the fact your team has gotten this far is enough to show you you can do it!

Okay, where did you buy the packet of hamish and andy gravy chips from? Ive wanted to try one since they was talking about it :oops:
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby ali76 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:14 am

Ooohh....good luck tomorrow hun!! I'm be sending you all my energy and positive vibes :P Even if you don't win, enjoy every moment.

White chocolate hey? Thats my BIGGEST vice...I can take or leave normal chocolate but now white...hhmm...milk and cookies....

What are Hamish & Andy gravy chips???

Also, did you say your recipe was on the forum? I'm thinking I might try something new this weekend as I have the whole weekend off...YIPPEE!!!!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby Tarz » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:23 am

Hamish and Andy's the peoples chip.. You haven't heard about it?

It was all over the radio and i think it was on Rove and there was so much hype about it. Greta marketing gymmick if you ask me.
Tarz

Postby candycane » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:28 am

but where did you buy it from!!
candycane

Postby Tarz » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:31 am

I got it from Coles last night, they are supposedly available in Drakes supermarkets, Coles, Ritchies supermarkets, and i think foodland supermarkets? Keep an eye out where ever you go.
Tarz

Postby candycane » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:38 am

LOL i had no idea! im buying a packet to share with my bf, we both listen to hamish and andy so we both wanted the gravy chip real bad lol. I'd be happy with even one chip to try (even if it is close to a chicken flavour chip) hehehe
candycane

Postby Strawberry » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:27 pm

i heard about the chips thought it was only one time only thing though. have a good game - good luck!
Strawberry

Postby Sussy » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:56 pm

I bought a bag from Safeway but haven't tried them yet.

Hey Al, you mentioned the white cho - milk and cookies...is that the one from nestle? I used to LOVE that but we can;t get it here anymore. :( (maybe that's a good thing.)

Tarz, you said you hadn't exercised much but the hockey and training by itself would just about cover a weeks worth of exercise anyway wouldn't it?

Anyway goodluck,,,,,,if you dream it you can do it!!!!

Give us a T , give us an A , give us an R , give us a Z , what does it spell? TAAAAARRRRRZZZZZ!!!! Yeah :lol:
Sussy

Postby Tarz » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:28 am

Thanks Ali & Sussy for the cheering on, unfortunately we lost but we put up a damn good fight, so good i think people could have mistaken us for the mighty hockeyroos :wink:
We were one person down so i was sorta playing 2 positions so i was so buggered at the end. We lot 3-1 but we will be back next year to take everyone on again!
Not much else to say so i better go to the gym and get it over and done with.
Ciao everybody!
Tarz

Postby Tarz » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:55 am

Hi, just a quick update from me at the moment. Haven't done any exercise since Sunday, Got rushed off to the football on Monday straight from work but was happy that my food choice was a hot dog and not a meat pie. Sam wanted to stop off at Maccas on the way home but i went prepared and had a slim secret bar in the glove box. Happy with myself for not having his fries. Then yesterday i was out doing store visits which meant biscuits for morning tea and rolls for lunch . Last night didn't really have a proper dinner, Sam made stirfry and we were arguing whilst cooking and he put too much pepper in the sauce (by accident) and i couldn't eat it, it was too bitey for me (i am fairly sensitive to spicy, bighty food) so i had a small bowl of plain rice - there goes my low carb nights. But back to it today.

Next month i will be going to Melbourne for work on the 17th and will see all the interstate reps that i last saw in Feb when i was mid 80's so hopefully they will be impressed with me when they see me again. Will have to go shopping before going so my clothes aren't hanging off me. Can't wait, it'll be so much fun down there.

Hope everyones having a good day.
Tarz

Postby Sussy » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:17 am

Hey Tarz,

I have no doubt people will be impressed with the new slim trim you, even jealous but you'll look and feel great and feel so much more confident and happy.

Doing well with your eating, at the very least i'd reckon you're staying within your cals, so that's something.

Have a good weekend whatever you're doing.

xoxo
Sussy

Postby Tarz » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:39 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: 3 Days :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tarz

Postby ali76 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:28 pm

Tarz wrote::mrgreen: :mrgreen: 3 Days :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hehehe....YAH!!!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby Sussy » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:42 pm

Could this be a birthday perhaps...............................................?
Sussy

Postby Cac33 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:04 pm

Yeah its Tara's birthday on Tuesday. As you can see she's very excited as she should be.

Hope you had a great night out last night chicky & can't wait to hear all about it. xoxox
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there