It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:44 pm

Free Newsletter

Tara is closing in on the goal!

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Tara is closing in on the goal!

Postby hippy_shake » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:55 pm

Man I'm jealous of your delicious sounding fruit- I can't have any fruit while I'm on the body for life program- similar to MM, its just too high in sugar but something I'm looking forward to reintroducing when I reach goal. Your October goal sounds great- exercising consistently is a great habit to get into, are you doing weights cardio or classes at the gym? PT sessions would be cool as well if you need a bit of extra motivation, or even group PT sessions as they are a bit cheaper and you get to meet new people. Hope October is a fantastic month for you!!

Love, Jane
Jane :)

SW:80- 21/05/08
CW:68.5
GW:60

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6qtd3I/]
hippy_shake

Postby Sussy » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:51 pm

I ADORE ruit, especially the Summer seasonal fruits....YUMMMMMMM!!!!!! Can't wait and not long to go now...YEAH!!!! :D
Sussy

Postby Cac33 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:04 pm

Well done chicky on your September achievements! I think October should be worried too!!!
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby Tarz » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:19 pm

Well i had an interesting night at the gym yesterday. Did the boxing class again, i must be seen as the assistant pt cos Belinda the PT had me helping show every one what needs to be done then partnered me up with a girl she has been giving pt sessions to because "i will be good help for her" about halfway through the class the girl called ME super fit!!!! :lol: Then when we where do one of the punching stations she said i should be a pt because i was apparenlty very good at motivating her!! :lol: :lol: :lol: When i went home and told sam about it he just laughed.

I've got to learn to pack my things for the gym the night before, each time i decide i will shower at the gym and go straight to work to save time i forget something, last time i forgot my shoes and was not going to wear my joggers with a dress and today i forgot clean underwear :oops: :shock: So both times instead of saving time i have had to do a trip home.

Aslo found a great way to make me go to the gym in the morning. Run out of shampoo and decide between going to work with super oily disgusting hair or go to the gym and shower there (they have shampoo and cond in the shower cubicles) clean hair won today.

I'm gonna buy a yoga mat and give yoga a try either tonight or on Sunday morning. They are the only two classes at the gym. Figure i should work on my flexibility a bit more.
Tarz

Postby Sussy » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:41 am

Perhaps a new career move, become a PT, then you can't get out of exercise or away from it.... :lol:

Good work mate, sounds like you're right back on track with your exercise and motivation.......

Only 2 months till SUMMER!!! YEAH!!!! :D
Sussy

Postby Tarz » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:34 am

Well i was definately no angel over the long weekend but was naughty. I didn't do any actual exercise. Had a bbq with friends on Sat night where i only had one sausage and one kebab and salad. but i did ruin it by having cupcakes that were put out for dessert. Then Sunday we had another bbq for the grandfinal, so i made a huge bowl of salad (which is now my lunch for the week) and had some sausage and steak but not heaps. My only naughty moments on Sunday is the 5 cruiser frees i had and the bottle of vodka that was opened. The yesterday didn't eat much at all but did have some m&ms when i saw eagle eye in gold class then some passionfruit sorbet when i saw step brothers (we decided a movie marathon was needed) Then had curry last night with loads of vegies instead of rice. it was yummy!
Back to the exercise today, went to the gym this morning and did some running then some strength, was there for an hour.
I am hungry now though, i had a meusli bar before the gym then forgot to take my cereal to work so i haven't had any proper breakfast, i am too poor now to go buy anything, i get paid in a few days. Theres fruit but i just don't feel like eating it? I feel like the only thing i should have right now is cereal. wierd!
Tarz

Postby MissMinx » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:34 pm

hahah Tarz you were a little naughty but you gotta live life now and then!

i feel like i havent had one of those weekends in months my friend and i cant wait to do it in Bali next month have some slack days! nothing over the top ill still be quite picky with my meals etc and ill be exercising a little too.

but yeah you had a great time with your friends and family thats the main thing and now you can pick it all back up again and carry on until the next treat time!!

xxoox
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby Sussy » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:04 pm

Cereal????? Haha :D

If you're hungry the fruit will fill you up a bit even if you don't feel like it, also swig down a heap of water and that can take the hunger feeling away too.

How was eagle eye? I want to see it too.

Hope you enjoyed the weekend, sounds like you did, so for the sake a few calories and no exercise it sounds like it was worth it. (From what i read it didn't sound like you went way overboard anyway...you made some good choices and were very aware of what you were eating - and drinking :wink: )

Stick with it mate you're doing well. :D
Sussy

Postby Cac33 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:27 pm

Yay I'm so excited you won the boot camp competition! It's going to be tough but worth it especially if it's free!!! Let us know when you have more details like when it starts. Good timing for summer coming around so fast.
Take care chicky xox
Cass

Cac33

Postby Tarz » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:41 pm

Well i just took my measurements so here goes my update:

Body part---------Jan-------June-------Oct
butt----------------115cm---109cm-----106cm
thigh----------------69--------64.5-------62
upper arm---------33 --------29-------- 28
calf ----------------------------------------34
Tarz

Postby Tarz » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:50 pm

I just got off the phone to one of the girls at my gym and i start the bootcamp at 6.15am Monday morning. It will be on Monday and Wednesday mornings.
I'm gonna die doing it!!!!! :shock:
Tarz

Postby Sussy » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:21 am

You're a brave, brave girl!!! :shock:
Sussy

Postby Cac33 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:20 am

Did you start bootcamp today?? How did it go if you did?

Hope all is well otherwise too btw! Take care chicky xox
Cass

Cac33

Postby Tarz » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:05 am

Yep, bootcamp started today. I didn't sleep at all last night which was good because it made it easier to get up in time. (i haven't slept well the past few nights) Theres 11 of us in the group and they all seem nice, we're all roughly the same age and same sort of build. We took note of how many push ups we could do in a minute, how long we could hold the plank hold and how long it takes to jog 1km. I did my run in 5 min 28 seconds and i was happy with that and am now really curious as to how long it takes me in 8 weeks time. We did a few "drills" and lots of jogging inbetween, it was kinda fun rolling around on the grass even though it was wet and kinda chilly. For session #1 i was happy with how it went, although my stomach is feeling a bit tender now.
Didn't have the most well behaved weekend 8) .
Saturday i went to the races for a work thing (Franklins race day) and there was a 3 course meal and unlimited drinks at the bar so from about 12.30 onwards i was drinking rum and diet coke, and i lasted really well and sam made me go home at about 8:30 which i am glad he did because i don't think i have ever had that much to drink! I was deliriosly happy all night! Then spent yesterday in the lazy hung over state watching tv all day, all i ate was pizza and garlic bread for dinner and it was GOOD! It was my last chance to indulge, i'm doing bootcamp now.
Tarz

Postby Shalimar » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:04 am

Have fun and best of luck with the bootcamp Tara :) .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there