It is currently Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:58 am

Free Newsletter

matchbox's progress 2

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: matchbox's progress 2

Postby matchbox » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:06 pm

thank so much for replying girls!

jewles - its in mt lalwy on walcott st, number 61 i think. if you've got an entertainment book it's in there too. it was sooooooo yummy! and cos there were no fats or oils it was actually really healthy. is that asian place called arirang? i've been there before haha its so cool, this is better as you can do your own lol. and dont worry about burning yourself, they put them inside another dish so you can't :P lol. the rock stays hot enough to cook for about 35 mins as well, so yeah u can eat slowly and enjoy! lol

turtle - thanks so much. i had my last saturday shift the other day and it wasn't much better than i'd imagined lol. although for about literally 30 secs in the whole day she was nice to me and told me that if it didn't work out i always had a job there. i think she's still really grumpy cos she's losing me as well as another 2 sellers in the 2 weeks before xmas. that sucks about your work, i don't get why people have to be like that really, there's no need.
thanks for the birthday wishes, i'm so excited! lol

was naughty on the weekend but it was so good! lol. sat night the boy took me to chinese and a movie - long story short, (and slow chefs) we ended up eating the chinese IN the movies LOL - not doing that again haha. got a big coke but the boy had half of it, and only had 3 m+m's which is an accomplishment, although its cos i just ate chinese lol. went to a fair yesterdya, it was really lame but had half a (cold and gross) churro anddiet coke. last night had pasta with beef cheeks (yum!!!) that my mum made, then my dad and i made churros last night, with chocolate sauce - soooooooo good!! i wish there were more but my tummy is probably glad there weren't :lol:

last week of uni this week, so classes-wise its pretty slack. got lots of study to do. 2 days til my birthday!! sooo excited!! lol. unfortunately though its TTOTM as of today so i won't know if i'm at goal on my bday :( that's ok though cos i was hoping for under 60 considering how long i've been sitting on 60 and i made it so yay!!! think i just need to tone up now, get rid of a bit of the flub and get some mscle - as long as i'm under 60 i don't mind what the number is lol whether its 55 or 59.5 lol
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Jisgone » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:52 pm

i saved the address for lava in my phone :) was it reasonably priced? or more a fancy night out kind of place
i need somewhere to go for my birthday :) and dont want to ruin my diet on the night! ill save myself for mango passionfruit cheesecake hehe
theres no nicer feeling than the end of a uni semester
im kind of looking forward to starting back at uni next year, not looking forward to the essays but its nice to have an excuse not to work 40 hours a week and be able to concentrate more on losing weight and exercising
Jisgone

Postby matchbox » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:01 am

hey jewles, its more of a fancy night out, i think the mains were roughly $29.90 each, although i'm sure not all of them were the same price. it is a really lovely place to go though! i'd definately recommend it. cheesecake yummmmm that's my favourite!! can't wait til the semester is over, last week this week, then 3 more weeks and i'm done for the year! woooo.
what will you be studying? you must be so excited!

on another note, food was pretty shocking today but oh well, its my birthday tomorrow it's allowed to be lol. the next few days are gonna be crap but i don't really mind, its once a year and i can always lose again what i've gained (if i gain) so its no huge deal. i'm excited!! :) if only there were no classes tomorrow though... lol
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Jisgone » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:27 am

oooh tomorrow the big day :P
give yourself the day off worrying about what u eat, and just enjoy yourself!
worry about losing weight when there is nothing to celebrate
im not too sure what i want to study yet, theres a health sciense degree im interested in so im checking that out at the moment
i wish i could just make a decision about what i want to do, im 23 im getting too old for this uni thing :P
Jisgone

Postby Tarz » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:27 am

Did i read that right? Did you say its your birthday today!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Tarz

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:29 pm

Happy birthday Lexi!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Jisgone » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:44 pm

happy bday :) eat some cheesecake for me haha
Jisgone

Postby turtle7682 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:54 pm

Happy birthday Lexi... Lexi it's your birthday...!!! He he (I did that in my best singing voice!!!!!).

Have the most funnest, bestest, greatest, birthdayest day EVER!!
:-) Turtle
- - - - - - - - - -
SW 165.0kg (01/03/08)
CW 133kg (08/11/09)
GW 80kg (17/10/09)

turtle7682

Postby ali76 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:51 pm

Happy birthday sweet, gorgeous girl! Enjoy every single second :P

Oh - and rememebr....there are no calories on your birthday!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby GoddessInside » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:59 pm

Hronia sou polla koukla !!

Have an amazing day !

Filakia
xx
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby ali76 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:12 pm

GoddessInside wrote:Hronia sou polla koukla !!

That's exactly what I wanted to say (I think?!)....but there are no Greek tutors in today!! :mrgreen:
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby matchbox » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:00 pm

thanks girlies!! :mrgreen: had a good day, the boy came over, then we went to uni, came home n had lunch and then a friend came over so we hung out in the arvo. then i went out 4 dinner with my family - greek food yummmmmm sooo not healthy but it doesn't count!! lol. i STILL haven't had any cake yet though - its sitting in the back fridge but we keep forgetting! so tonight i'm determined :evil: lol.

off to get some presies then uni this afternoon, got a 21st tomorrow night. my friends from the US are leaving soon so might put them something little together too :) i know one of the girls loves freddo's so that's a good start - choccie!! :P got a lab in a couple of hours so better head off, will write more later.

oh, and i'm still sitting on 59 kgdespite lots of greek food and nachos and coke, yay!

much love xx

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. - Mark Twain
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:52 pm

not doing so good lately, was sick for a few days and then the boy and i broke up the day before yesterday :cry: so pretty crappy week in general.

also i can't sleep arghhh its driving me insane. i will lie in bed for hours and still won't be able to sleep. i tried music, i dont know what else to try. i can't concentrate on study either, and i really need to. well i can't concentrate on anything really. so that's pretty crappy.

don't really feel like writing much else so yeah.
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby GoddessInside » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:54 pm

I could know why you lay in bed not being able to sleep ;)

Wanna go dancing hunny :P :mrgreen:
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby matchbox » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:55 pm

lol its not cos of that :P haha

i would love to go dancing lol
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox