It is currently Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:04 pm

Free Newsletter

matchbox's progress 2

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: matchbox's progress 2

Postby GoddessInside » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:57 pm

Lets go to COFFS HARBOUR babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy OMG .... sooooooooooooooo much to catch up on !

Oh by the way I feel obliged to throw this in since it is a WL forum :P Good on u re ur weight ... I cant believe you are nearly at goal !
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby MissMinx » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:12 pm

Hey there
Just wanted to say congrats on your weight loss! You've lost so much weight, you must be on top of the world! How tall are you approx in cm's? You would be pretty little by now hehe.

Sorry to hear about the boy troubles :( its never nice! Dont let it get to you, have good fun with all your caring friends!!

What will you do when you reach your goal to maintain your weight? how will your diet be and exercise regime?

MM
If I dont hear back from you by tomorrow midday ill be off to Bali for a holiday so ill write when I get back!! Cheers!
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby mindy32 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:30 pm

Awww Im sorry your not having a great week Lexi. *Hugs* It's hard to concentrate on study when life's not so great isnt it! I unfortunately cant say much to make you feel better except congratulations on your FANTASTIC weight loss (im sure thats not much comfort at the moment, but I just wanted to let you know you've inspired lots of us on here!), and that there is lots of us here listening if and when you need to vent!

<3 Belinda
*****Belinda*****
'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind'
mindy32

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:01 pm

Sorry things are going so crappy for you this week, Lexi. I hope things pick up for you shortly. You're a fabulous person and you only deserve to have fabulous things happen to you.

*Hugs*
EvilWombatQueen

Postby matchbox » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:09 am

thanks so much girls. it was my doing but that really doesn't make me feel any better or make it any easier. it was the hardest thing i've ever done. i just feel so crap, i can't sleep, i can't even concentrate on my exams, i can't sit down and try and study for more than 2 or 3 minutes, literally.

MM - i'm quite short, 163cm, and not very muscly at all - i'm between a size 10 and 12. i'd like to get to a size 10, its too hard being in between sizes and i've always wanted size 10 jeans.

thanks for all the congrats girls. i feel so bad normally i'm up and happy and cheery but just feel so terrible lately. i don't know what to do with myself either. i just want to go running back. everything was in place and then it all got shaken up - now i have no idea about ANYTHING i'm really quite lost in every aspect.

thank you so much girls you honestly have no idea how much it means to me

xx
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Alexandra » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:56 pm

*HUGS* hope you're feeling better...and wow on your weight loss success...that's so awesome, you're an inspiration! Hope things improve for you! Best wishes,
Alexandra
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Postby matchbox » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:19 am

thanks so much alexandra :)

haven't posted in a while, kept meaning to today but then kept getting sidetracked. the boy (i mean ex-boy) came over today to drop something off and ended up staying a little longer then i thought and yeh made me a bit upset but am feeling ok now. i just miss him i think. but i'm doing ok and that's the main thing :)

have my exam tomorrow and am completely freaking out and i don't know as much as i should (honestly, not just saying that, skipped most of my classes due to clashes/having to get up at 6.30am which didn't happen) so i'm feeling pretty f*cked about it right now. sorry for the colourful language. can't wait til its over though, am getting my hair done in the arvo and then am having my bday party tomorrow night yay!!!! i am soooo excited!! plus i got a super pretty dress (and a bargain too!!!! from $70 down to $5!!! LOL) which i had been wanting for a very long time but thought it had sold out. when mum randomly decided to go in i was checking out the sale rack from afar - and i saw it!! it was my size too!! so was very happy. it said $70 down to $39.95 but the zip was broken on it - mum talked to the sales lady and she said she'd drop the price so we went to buy it and a couple of other things too, and when the girl put it though the til she wa slike 'um this is actually down to $9.95 but since the zip is broken i'll make it 5 bucks' so we were just like :o :shock: :o :shock: lol. it was so cool!! plus i love it to bits!! its all fixed and ready to go tomorrow night! have also been using my tanning lotion so hopefully my legs will look nice and brown lol.

oh also - more exciting news, although i don't know if i should...... i weighed myself yesterday and today a few times on and off both mornings.... and..... they say.... 58.5!!!!!! i am soooooooo excited!! it was kinda between 58 and 58.5 (i have old dodgy scales) but that is close enough for me i am so excited!!! i'm *practically* almost at goal for my bday party yay!!!

i think that's all for now, i'm trying to avoid stud and it's going well so far - might just head to bed and study tomorrow.

nite swt dreams

xx
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:13 pm

That's an amazing bargain, Lexi. I hope your birthday party went well. And congrats on the weigh-in. All your hard work has definitely paid off!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Tarz » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:58 pm

Hey Lexi, i've only just gotten a chance to catch up on how your doing. I'm sorry about you and the boy coming to an end, i hope your doing fine - don't resort to comfort food, resort to comfort friends!
Aren't your exams finished yet! my god they are going on for ages!
That skirt is an absolute bargain! Congrats on that find!
Tarz

Postby matchbox » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:52 pm

thanks so much girlies!

ali - i was so impressed with the bargain! i don't think anyone believed me it cost $5. although it cost more to get the zip fixed then it did for the actual dress lol! :lol:
tara - thanks, im feeling a heap better now - it obviously wasn't meant to be and was a while coming, i guess i just didn't want it to. and no comfort eating for me - with the stress of everything (i hope its just stress) i've barely been able to eat lately. for the first time in about 4 or so days i had breakfast AND lunch yesterday, which, although it doesn't sound like much, it's more than i ate in the 3 days before that. my friends have been nothing short of awesome too :wink: which definately helps.

i still have 2 more exams left, both next week. although ive been incredibly naughty and have been out loads lately - and didn't get home til almost 3am last night, and despite the exams and stress i am loving life, however am wishing at the moment that things would happen a little different. some good friends are heading back to the states, the one i am closest to is leaving tomorrow, which sucks so bad i don't know what i'm going to do without him, its going to be heartbreaking, and all the girls too. :cry:

did lots of beach walking on monday and tuesday - OMG yesterday and even today i can feel it in my calves - what a killer! at least i know it did something!! lol. whilst not eating much i did have a few calorie dense foods to try and up it a bit, not going to do a whole lot i realise but the more calories the better when its only a couple of hundred a day. can't wait to get back to eating normally though, hopefully once exams are finished. going to the docs tonight so will see how that goes, this has never happened before so its a bit strange!

i weighed myself out of curiosity the past few days and whilst i am a few kilo's under my goal weight (sitting on about 55kg) i'm going to take it with a grain of salt until i start eating properly again - this is NOT how i want to do this or how i want to get to goal - i want to know that i worked HARD for it and that i made it in the end - and that it was MY HARD WORK that got me there, instead of not eating (not on purpose of course!!) although, i know its naughty and not real, but my tummy seems quite flatter, probably because everything is not so full! lol.

i think that's all for now - i'm spposed to be doing a very overdue lab report but just can't concentrate on it!! that and i don't particularly want to lol, but i have to get it done if i want to go out tonight so i guess i should probably do it lol

later chickies
xx
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby GoddessInside » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:56 pm

Yes ... you should get that lab report done so that you CAN go out tonight and ENJOY yourself ! :mrgreen:
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby matchbox » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:57 pm

i'm trying, i'm trying, too many (gorgeous!!) distractions!!! :mrgreen:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:29 pm

i'm feeling very down and upset today :cry: and guilty as hell and i don't know what to do :cry:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:33 pm

Why are you feeling so down, Lexi? What is making you feel guilty? Could it be stress from exams that's causing you to magnify a problem?

I hope you feel better quickly. Emotional upsets are never fun to deal with.

*Hugs*
EvilWombatQueen

Postby matchbox » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:52 pm

hey ali - boy troubles :cry: plus i'm stressed enough already, so that only adds to the stress. plus i have a lab report i got an extension on, it was due 2 weeks ago, and i STILL haven't finished and found out this morning she wants it handed in by 4pm today :( plus this boy is part of the reason its not done (he's going back to america tonight and we've spent every day this week together and have been talking heaps) plus it was my friends party last night but i told her i wasn't going cos of study, and then the american (as he's going to be known from now lol) asked me to hang out and i completely didnt think/fogot and said yes. i felt bad but luckily i have an amazing best friend who covered for me at the party, (also i don't like a lot of her other friends, its really awkward) but things last night definately did not go to plan so not only do i feel bad i feel guilty as hell and just generally feel like censored :cry: and he's going back tonight
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there