It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:36 pm

Free Newsletter

matchbox's progress 2

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: matchbox's progress 2

Postby matchbox » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:53 pm

yay!! :mrgreen:

who's got the chocolate??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:41 pm

well lovely ladies, considering i have an exam in an hour and a half i'm feeling mighty fine :mrgreen: i messaged the boy (i'm just going to call him that, it's easier lol) last night cos i was freaking out about my exam - i didn't wake him luckily, but he did wake me up at 4am :lol: mostly my fault though - he didn't realise he would wake me and i had my phone on loud so i wouldn't sleep through my exam lol. we ended up messaging for 4 hours (probably one of the best conversations i've ever had :mrgreen: ) which was totally awesome. it just feels so different, i can't explain it. i love talking to him so much though, but it sucks so much that we're so far apart. sorry, rambling, excited lol.

i'm back to eating like normal now - back to eating all my meals which is good. however, eating lots of junk - chocolate, cake, biscuits etc had a good dinner last night though - steak and salad, and having a chicken toasted sandwich now.

starting to get a bit nervous about the exam though - it's open book so i've barely studied (plus a bit too much time spent with the boy... :oops: oops) plus don't know what to expect as we were only given a couple of practice questions at the end of a couple of lectures. not much i can do about it now i realise, but still a bit worried!

one more tomorrow as well and then i'm done til feb! i'm so excited i can't wait for it all to be over. back to work on thursday - going to pick up some more shifts so i can start saving for my shopping trip, as well as my plane ticket (eventually) to the US. can't wait!

gotta run, back later
xx
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby meegs » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:44 pm

Good luck with the exam... sometimes open book are the hardest to study for.

Congrats on the boy - always nice to have someone to be silly with.

CHeers,
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZmhU33/]
[/url]
meegs

Postby Tarz » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:28 pm

I'm sure you'll do fine at the exam - well looking at the time i'm sure your doing fine.
Enjoy the messaging at all hours of the morning, the novalty will wear off soon.
Great to hear your back to eating normally, minus the junk and chocolate.
How exciting, the thought of going over to the states, when do you think you would get to go? it cost about $1400 i think for an economy return ticket. Or if your lucky like me $350 business class return :mrgreen: (dad worked for qantas for 29 years and i get the perks till i am 26)
Tarz

Postby matchbox » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:52 am

thanks girls! D well i am finally free from uni and exams for another yeah wooohoooo!!! feels SO good! :mrgreen: although it feels weird not having to study! lol. oor not trying to avoid study haha.
it's a fair bit more expensive for a ticket from over here - i'd have to fly to brisbane or melbourne first i think, then get another 2 flights after that, so its going to be quite costly lol. it probably wouldn't be until 2010 the earliest but we're trying to work on something, don't know what yet haha. you are soooooooo lucky that is SUCH a fantastic deal! if i was you i'd be holidaying all the time :mrgreen:

yesterday after my exam i saw a girl who i sometimes talk to so i went over to talk to her after the exam, and a couple of other people i've tlaked to a few times were sitting there too, and they asked me to sit and with a spurr of the moment decision i did - i'm so glad! normally i would have just gone straight home. one of the guys i get along with really well and i added him on fb when i got home - we ended up chatting heaps, then on msn, and i didn't get to bed until like 12.30 :shock: i didn't even realise it was so late, but he was like 'you need to go to sleep you have work tomorrow' which was really sweet. he also invited me out on saturday night (which i would normally decline but didn't) and he's even picking me up! and it's in freo which is aaaages from where i live, he lives a bit past my house too but its a bit of a detour. so i'm very excited. also it means i won't be a nana for once - i'm really glad i accepted the invitation and it was so nice of him to invite me! so very excited. busy weekend ahead. tonight - coffee with my bestie, fri night - staff party, sat - work, sat nite - going out clubbing with this guy, sunday - sleep! haha

gotta run and get ready for work, left it too late since i'm on here haha

talk soon xx
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:44 am

Oh yay! I'm glad things are working out for you. And I'm VERY glad you're finished with exams. I can almost feel your sense of relief from here! :D

I hope you enjoy your date on Saturday!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby matchbox » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:11 pm

thanks ali :) you're awesome! :mrgreen: and i am sooooo releived i'm sure you can tell!! haha

and its not a date lol, we're just going out clubbing :P
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:59 pm

Ha. To paraphrase an episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

"You're a girl. He's a guy. It's a date."

(Yes, I am a sad little geek)
EvilWombatQueen

Postby matchbox » Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:09 pm

haha. this is so freaking confusing. i don't know if it is a date or not!! arghhhh :twisted: lol.

(PS you're not a sad little geek you're awesome :mrgreen: )
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby GoddessInside » Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:51 pm

UMMMMM .....

IT'S A DATE TUVLO !
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby matchbox » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:59 am

GoddessInside wrote:UMMMMM .....

IT'S A DATE TUVLO !

i asked the american about what we were discussing before.... i was right, plus, cutest message ever!
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby ali76 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:32 am

Lexi's got a date!!!

You go girl....it's about time you went out and enjoyed yourself!!

Congrats on surviving your exams....better you than me, thats for sure!

Have fun tonight hot stuff!!! :mrgreen:
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby matchbox » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:25 pm

haha i'm sorry to disappoint but tonight's plans were postponed. i feel like sh!t (out last night + 3 hours sleep + all day at work = not a good combination) plus was waaaay too nervous lol. it sounds so stupid but i can't help it :(

plus there has been other happening with the american boy, so we'll see what happens.
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:10 pm

so....... i won my dress!!! half the retail price! still expensive but so so worth it. myer sold out before i got a chance to try it on - i told my mum it was the next fancy dress i bought but didn't get a chance (lack of pay + very expensive dress = not cool) so i am very very excited :mrgreen:

so much stuff has been happening lately i don't quite know where to start/end.... although... i might have a new boy soon! :mrgreen: hehe. he's absolutely GORGEOUS and one of the most amazing, intelligent (sexy!) guys i have ever met. feeling very gush-y :mrgreen: :mrgreen: hehe. going out for dinner on saturday night... SO NOT GOING TO BEHAVE MYSELF!!

:mrgreen:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:13 pm

ooooh also, i got lots of compliments/kind of nasty compliments today! one was from a friend from high school who i haven't seen in ages - she was blown away and said i looked amazing! :mrgreen: even in my incredibly baggy work clothes haha (or maybe that's why hmm :? )

the other not so nice compliments came from my boss and another older lady at work - they were like "have you lost more weight?!?!" but not in a nice way. i was like "umm oh have i? i guess..." what exactly are you supposed to say to someone who says "OH MY GOD YOU'VE LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT!!!" like they thought i was really fat beforehand... hmmm, so confusing. why couldn't they just say i looked good :lol: :roll:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there