It is currently Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:38 pm

Free Newsletter

matchbox's progress 2

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: matchbox's progress 2

Postby MissMinx » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Hi there,
Me too I'm a huge fan of Matchbox20 too and I love Rob and all his solo stuff a bunch. I'm off to see him in Feb at the Tennis Centre..I so cant wait for that! I got the seats I wanted to the side and upper level and perfect view.

Is it hard to eat what they cook sometimes like are some of the meals really not appropriate with your diet?

For brekkie I cant go past oats and oat brits - usually I sprinkler over some flaked almonds and a small handful of berrys to make it sweeter...I just love my warm breakfasts so I can barely ever have just a white egg omelette as I've been told a million times. I also use about 30mls of skim milk and then the rest with water.

You are soooooooo light 59 thats just awesome!!! well done, you must be feeling stoked???
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby matchbox » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:01 pm

awesome :D i love finding new rob fans! :mrgreen: i'm seeing him too :D just gotta find out about tickets (my cousin works at the venue here in perth :mrgreen: ) i can't wait!!

yeah sometimes it's pretty hard, they eat a bit of crap, like the other day my mum made chicken parcels - essentially chicken and sauce in pastry - and while they are sooooo yummy they're also not that healthy obviously! lots of oil and stuff too. although in saying that, last night i made some greek food that had pastry and cheese - but it was all reduced fat :) plus a bit of a treat, since i'm the only one in my immediate family that knows how to make it, so we only have it when i make it, or when my grandma sends some over :lol:

i have to say i'm not an oats fan! can't stomach any of that stuff. i love eggs for brekkie, but no time to make them normally. i do make killer pancakes too :mrgreen: otherwise i love grilled cheese on toast. not healthy but so good :mrgreen: well actually, not that bad since i use LF cheese, and just have 1 toast.

honestly, i don't know how i'm feeling right now. i mean i'm really glad that i'm under 60, but i dont know, i feel kinda weird about it? like i'm scared to lose more, and actually get a hot body. i guess i'm used to my body as it was, and as it is now (smaller but still a fair bit of fat) so if i lose that.... i don't know what will happen. sounds kinda silly huh??
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby MissMinx » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:16 am

I get what you're saying with your body.. when I was getting closer and closer to my 60kg goal i was kinda getting a bit worried too...feels like there wouldnt be much left of me I felt a bit empty and weak in a way... I loved how clothes fitted so easily etc but I dont it was scarey the last 2 kgs to lose type of thing but felt fine when I got there. Is that what you feel like?

Ok well maybe for brekkie try some youghurt? with some berries? maybe a piece of toast with some cottage cheese? I cant steer away from warm cereals...i know I am the cereal monster when I'm at my worst and eating badly hehe....I dont wanna think about those days!

Hope you're having a great day!! How many days a week do you try and workout?
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby matchbox » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:50 pm

well i have pretty much completely fallen off the wagon. am sitting around 60kg but TTOTM should be coming soon so who knows really. been flat tack with uni stuff (and also too much procrastinating :( ) so i am paying for it now. my brothers bday party was last night, amazing food but didn't go toooo overboard. his bday is tues so we'll probably go out for dinner. apart from that there are 7.5 weeks until my birthday. can't believe i wasted so many weeks when i could have been toning up and losing weight. not very happy with myself atm about that! going to start going to the gym twice a week (minimum) as i find it makes me less stressed, then i'll see where to go from there. the next few days will be a write off but i'll try to be good, but it most likely won't happen. my brother has just gone for a maccas brekkie run. i'll write a bit more later when i've done more of this lab report xx

PS sorry i haven't been around much lately!
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:50 pm

hi guys i am still alive over here. sitting on 59kg as of yesterday. i've been really busy with uni and stuff - although it was study week this week i have a big midsem on wednesday, so after spending all of last weekend doing lab reports, worked in monday, i took tues and wed off (i needed a break! i thought i was going to explode) i have been studying everyday for hours and hours a day and am getting a bit exhausted of it all. i've mostly been studying with D, its such a huge help as we can explain things to each other and test each other. however, he has another exam to study for (its on tuesday) so i'm now on my own. was ok for a couple of hours but i've just had enough and have no motivation anymore. also, we went out to get dinner last night and my purse got lost/stolen. i'm pretty sure it was stolen and not lost. so that was really just the icing on the cake that i needed. as if being stressed to the max wasn't enough, i've now lost my purse, my money and cards etc, as well as my student card which i'll most likely need for my exam on wednesday. great. eating hasn't been fantastic but it hasn't been terrible either. was naughty and had carbonara last night, but D ended up eating more than half of it so that was good i guess. still feeling a bit down about everything, i really can't wait until this semester is over and i have holidays :cry:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:08 pm

still busy with uni and stuff, i still have a few assignments and quite a lot of tests left to do before the semester finishes. i've also been busy organising my 21st party, which will be on the 7th of nov :) D has been getting back into exercise, something i should be doing too. i really want to go now but am waiting on a delivery of groceries - after that i need to go to the shops, get the things they didn't have, and run a couple of errands :roll: seems like it doesnt end. and this is all on top of study today.

lately i'm feeling pretty pressured - my family eat like crap, and i think that if i don't cook for them they will just eat censored food - i didn't cook on sunday and mum went and got HJ's. she wouldnt even get subway or japanese, only something where she didnt have to get out of the car - ie hj's. its so much pressure trying to study, do my work, go to uni full time, work, do the shopping, and cook, as well as making sure they eat. they don't eat lunch and then they will eaither get crap food for dinner, or eat my dinner but then have bikkies/choc/icecream afterwards. I just feel like there is so much on my plate i don't know what to do :cry: i ended up wasting pretty much all of yesterday playing games and procrastinating because i just feel so much pressure and like i don't have time to do my own things :cry: i really don't know what to do :cry:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Previous

Return to Almost there