It is currently Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:35 am

Free Newsletter

matchbox's progress 2

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: matchbox's progress 2

Postby Sas » Wed May 14, 2008 5:50 pm

Hey chickie,

Sounds like you are very busy atm! Good luck with WW :) You cna do it! :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby matchbox » Thu May 15, 2008 12:08 am

thanks sas :D
thanks shel :D yeah it was a really fun lab today, and an automatic 5% too which is awesome :wink: i've got some pics so might try and get them on the comp and up on the weekend - it was loads of fun, very entertaining too! :D

i've been to melb once, before this whole crazy weightloss thing :P but it was before i started (it actually kinda prompted me to start losing weight) so i can't wait to go back and buy lots of nice stuff :D and i'm going to walk into guess, try on a tank, and even if i don't buy it, know that it fits :D yay! i am so so excited!
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Thu May 15, 2008 12:11 am

oh also, 17/20 points today. had to kind of guess my dinner points because i didn't have any indication what so ever of what it could have been, but i think i overestimated it. oh well, never mind. i've got a few points saved up too, not sure what i should use them on at the end of the week!

oh and the NOT eating after dinner is going pretty good - haven't eaten after dinner (that i can remember) for 11 days (unless you count going to the movies? then its 10/11 days lol)
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Fri May 16, 2008 3:28 am

thursday's points = 19/20
would have had 17.5 but i really felt like a treat and light vanilla icecream worked great :wink: wanted so much more but kept myself occupied. i have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a hard day food-wise.
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Tarz » Fri May 16, 2008 10:22 am

Hi, doing well with your points. I'm sure you will do fine today foodwise.
Tarz

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri May 16, 2008 12:34 pm

You're doing really well, Lexi! I'm tempted to dust off my old WW books and have another crack at it. We could have our own weekly meetings here and save a fortune on fees! :wink:
EvilWombatQueen

Postby matchbox » Fri May 16, 2008 2:44 pm

thanks chikkibabes :wink:

didn't go 2 uni today so feeling a little better about my points - however tonight is my treat night - the boy is coming over with kebabs, yay! (we have found what has got to be one of the best kebab places in perth!)

if you want ali, i've got heaps of spreadsheets and bits of pieces that are making this kinda fun lol, and i have a website with loads of recipes (some are even labelled vegan i think) so if you're interested pm me your email or something and i can send away. i love the spreadsheets, they're fun to play around with hehe.

i'm very nuaghty today though, i spelt in and missed brekkie and my morning snack :oops: oops. got home a little late last night and was soooo tired!

also, vent warning:
i hate group assignment!!! they are so infuriating especially when i try to make everyone meet as of a couple of weeks ago cos our talk is in a WEEK, i even tried to get people to email me their ppt slides so i could put them all together, but nooooooooo that's too simple!!!! so last night one girl (who is a b!tch, im sorry, don't usually say it but she's really annoying and gets on my nerves and she's so stuck up!! she's a little older than the rest of us so u think she'd grow up from the high school 'im better than you' but noooo) tries 2 organise a meeting for THIS MORNING. no time, no location, just lets have a meeting. yeah great. nothing was planned although i did suggest a time THIS MORNING - no1 replied on webCT (student discussion board) so i didn't go. i get a message 20 mins after the meeting was SPOSE 2 happen saying 3 of us are outside the library waiting. and of course it's woken me up and i'm not at uni. NOT IMPRESSED!!! ARGH!!!!!
sorry, had to get that out. i was soooooooooo annoyed!
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri May 16, 2008 3:26 pm

I know what you mean, Lexi! I'm on the other side of the issue at the moment - I'm teaching a uni class which involves group work. I think it's an absolute nightmare. It would be better to have individual projects, but then the lecturers couldn't give the same level of attention to that many projects (I wasn't the one who set the curriculum for this class so I had no say in it). I hated group work as a student. Many times we ended up carrying some useless sack of flesh who was incapable of doing anything other than whining. And the worst thing is you have no choice to pick up their slack because otherwise your marks suffer too!

I hope things get better.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Cac33 » Fri May 16, 2008 3:33 pm

Glad to hear you're doing better with your points & sorry that you're stuck with a group project & people who don't communitcate very well!!

Chin up & enjoy your kebab tonight!!
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby matchbox » Fri May 16, 2008 11:59 pm

thanks girls, it's just so frustrating! i try so hard to organise to meet and nothing! anyway, one of the other girls has organised to meet on monday when our class is, so we're going to miss those talks :roll:

had my kebab and shared some chips with the boy, it was soooo good. except before he picked me up i was soooooo hungry i shoved 3 biscuits! :roll: :evil: not happy! i am sooo mad!! i could've just waited another 5 mins til he was at my house, but nooooo :evil:

points today: 24.5/20
so that was my treat for the week. however, still got 3.5 points left this week. not sure if i'm going to use them or not yet. gotta try be good at work tomorrow and eat stuff i don't need to! might take a sandwich otherwise i'll get subway.
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby ali76 » Sat May 17, 2008 11:22 am

Lexi!!!

You're doing so well hun....can you send me some of your self control for not eating after dinner?! Maybe I'll pledge with you that I won't do it either...?! hhmmm... :roll:

How are things with the lovely boy....?! :mrgreen:
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby matchbox » Sat May 17, 2008 9:23 pm

hey ali, yeah pledge with me!! i do my best 8) haha. in front of the tv is my problem! and when i'm sick of study :roll:

things with the boy are fanatastic :D he's actually coming over in about 10 mins, i'm making tea :) teriyaki chicken and rice (sooooooo good!) and only 4 and a half points a serve! thats with lots of rice hehe. then hopefully a bit of study. hopefully :P :roll:

work was ok today, not too bad.

after tea points will be 13.5/20
so still got 6.5 points left. i think i might have a little treat! :) there's an open packet of wagon wheels that i don't think i can resist :P
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Sun May 18, 2008 12:20 pm

ended up on 19/20 for yesterday. who knew a wagon wheel was 4.4 points! that's almost as much as my dinner! (i had extra sauce lol)
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Sun May 18, 2008 8:35 pm

weighed in this morning: 0.5kg down :)
was 1kg on thursday when i weighed but a kebab on fri nite and a big plate of rice on sat night probably didn't help lol. i think it was a tiny bit ore than 500g but my scales are so old and dodgy that's my best guess :roll: :lol: as long as they keep going down! :D
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Cac33 » Mon May 19, 2008 10:32 am

Well done on the loss Lexi!!! :D
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there