It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:27 pm

Free Newsletter

Shelley's Trying Again!

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Shelley's Trying Again!

Postby Cac33 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:02 pm

Hey Shel I was wondering where you had got to! Glad to hear all is well with you & you're keeping busy.

I know what you mean about those lethal cocktails, they taste great but not so good the next day! Have you got a frock for the wedding on Saturday??

Have a good week!
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby shelbel » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:11 pm

Thanks Cass, im still trying to decide which dress to wear, i had decided to wear a black dress that i have, but ended up buying another at the shops on thurs, so now im back to not knowing what to wear!! I'll probably go the black one as its a bit dressier, but i really like the new one!! I dunno! I hate trying to choose what to wear when you have no idea how others will be dressed.
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Cac33 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:12 pm

So what does the new dress look like? You could always dress it up with some nice heels & accessories 8)
Cass

Cac33

Postby shelbel » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:17 pm

Its gold speckled, if that makes sense!! Its a simple cut, to the knee, low neckline Its also got 3/4 sleeves which makes it appealing as the weather is suppose to be wet and windy at this stage! It could be easily jazzed up a bit i guess. If i had more energy right now id take pics!! Maybe i should start a 'what should shelley wear' poll! Haha
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

shelbel

Postby Cac33 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:26 pm

Oh that sounds really fab!! i'm liking the sound of the new one more, you could jazz it up with some big gold hoop earings & lots of bangles. Great for this type of weather too.

There you go thats my 2 cents worth.
Cass

Cac33

Postby shelbel » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:35 pm

And thank you for them! LOL Im so hopelessly unfashionable that i need all the input i can get! Maybe i will go the gold one!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby sassi » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:38 am

the new one does sound nice....

ps mmmmm cocktails!
sassi

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:46 pm

The 3/4 sleeves sound like the best bet! One must remember comfort even when being fashionable after all! :wink:
EvilWombatQueen

Postby milkyway » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:54 pm

Hi Shel - just dropping by to say 'hey'.

Did you decide which dress yet?
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Tarz » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:26 am

Hey Shel - thought i'd pop my head in. Even if the gold one has the 3/4 sleeves wear the one that you feel most comfortable in. Girls always look more stunning if they are comfortable in what they wear so you don't need to be trendy. They both sound like they'd be good. Don't people know its winter and if they want people to dress nice they should have a wedding in warmer weather!!!!! I have that prob next weekend, i have had to borrow a black cardi from my mum to keep warm - only prob is its too big!
Any way i hope everything is going well, don't stress that exercise will have to take a back seat for a week due to being busy. Your eating right and staying healthy in that way thats whats most important!
Have a great time at the wedding and if there are cocktails at the wedding enjoy 3 for me :wink:
Tarz

Postby shelbel » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:17 pm

OK! Im yet again going say sorry for not being around this week! I feel abit like im letting the team down by not being here to support people. But alas work has been taking up all my time and energy (at least my pay check has been something to smile about!). That should hopefully be changing as of monday as i'll be running the show at work for 2 months and if i want to spend time on the forum i will!! :D Im a bit scared about it actually, the last time i was left in charge EVERYTHING went wrong, so im a bit nervous, i just hope i dont end up being on the news for burning down the crematorium!! Anyway enough of boring work talk!

The wedding was really nice, they had it in a beautiful little chapel in cannington and it didnt rain at all!! :D I went with the gold dress as it was new and id never worn it before, i got heaps of comments actually about looking hot, so thats always nice. We ended up at the censored after the reception so it was a late night and im feeling a little seedy now! It was funny as even the bride and groom came with us, wedding dress and all! :P

Weightloss news-well there isnt any really, i havent weighed in in ages but i think will have put a little on, but into it again next week, onward we go!!

Catch up time! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby lng86 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:05 pm

Onward and DOWNWARD (rather than upward!) we all go!!! Hee hee.

Have a great week, Shel.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby milkyway » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:22 pm

Glad you had a good time at the wedding and got all those compliments on your dress. I bet you were smokin' ;)

Your in charge for 2 months? Won't that make you busier? :P I hope everything goes smoothly... and you don't burn the place down!
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby shelbel » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:56 pm

Nope San because i get paid more by the hour so they dont want me doing too much overtime! "My staff" will do the extra hours :D I'll probably still have to do sat mornings tho. But not likely to have to work 10hour days for 2 whole months! Woohoo! Plus i go back to finishing at 3:30 which suits me nicely :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby milkyway » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:24 pm

That's great, Shelley - enjoy your reduced hours for the next two months. I hope your getting paid a 'higher duties' allowance or similar?

Anyway - lots of time for exercise :P
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there