It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:58 pm

Free Newsletter

CC is almost there!

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

CC is almost there!

Postby candycane » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:18 pm

Ok seeing as my PT reflected that she doesnt think i should be under 70-75 kilos i think perhaps its time i started a new thread here and joined all you almost there peeps.

This is (as i said on my old thread) to curb any negative thinking i have that i'll just put it all back on and have to move back to my old thread.

Thank you to everyone who has been helping me on my journey. 8 more kilos and i'll be there :)

cc

xxx
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Re: CC is almost there!

Postby Tarz » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:54 pm

Well done on moving to the almost there section. You are so close to goal weight you can see those smaller pants just an arms length away. Glad you enjoyed the fitatta, its one of those recipes that you can change so often.
Tarz

Postby sassi » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:25 pm

congrats CC! you're so close now! :)
sassi

Postby candycane » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:35 pm

hehe thanks girlies.

Unfortuneately i already see the smaller pants i just can't afford them!! i got angry this morning coz my work pants wont stay up and they have no belt hoops so i had to wear a skirt and its so cold but i got my car serviced and that on top of rego, green slip and insurance is in the $2000+ range so i cant afford new work suits. You would think i'd be happy which i totally am, but still annoyed that i cant buy new clothes now that i'm in the closing in stage.

And i need waxing done too but cant afford it! grrr. Stupid car service!! totally screwed me!! hehe. I managed to get three new work shirts (size 12! actually managed to button up a size 12 over my boobs!) before i knew how much the car was going to cost. All i need now is to alter my old pants i guess :)

Ok off to the gym :D talk to you all tomorrow guys xxxxx
candycane

Postby milkyway » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:53 pm

Grats on moving to the Almost There section, CC.

I hear ya on spending money on your car. I hate it :evil: I even hate putting petrol in it :evil:
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby candycane » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:12 am

hate it I even hate putting petrol in it

LOL you sound exactly like me. I hate the thing, i hate that i NEED it (due to home, work, uni and gym positioning) i hate that it eats all my money. Its like an animal or child, u have to take it to the vet/doc/mechanic, feed it, wash it, take care of it without the satisfaction of having one. I dont think it loves me very much!!! hehehe

ok food/exercise diary time.

Yesterday

porridge with honey. I also had a banana, soy flat white, cup of skim milk white tea and cup of green tea. Soup for lunch 1/2 wholemeal roll, carmens museli bar and mandarin at 4:50ish. Dinner was chicken veggie stir fry (yum i have a good mum) and a weight watchers ice cream for dessert.

Went and did 10 mins on the bike at the gym to warm up, then the hour long boxing class.

Today

porridge with honey. White tea with skim milk. Im hopeing my orange hasnt been sitting there for too long because i forgot to bring fruit in and need to buy some more at lunch time. Lunch will be soup and a brown roll. Dinner will be home made pizza, and before the gym i'll have a yoghurt and a piece of fruit. Prolly a few green teas over the course of the day. I usually drink two pump bottles of water per day.

Exercise will be spin class then fat burn. Tomorrow will be pump, pilates and some swimming in the afternoon.

xx
candycane

Postby Tarz » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:20 am

I think i am fairly lucky when it comes to my car, my fiance is a mechanic so he can service it for free and because my car is still under warranty if there is anything wrong it can be fixed by suzuki. As for petrol, i just about cried this morning when $50 only filled just above the halfway mark. My car is so thirsty its guzzling it! But by March next year i will have a work car which means no paying for petrol, no paying for services, no paying for repairs and no paying for insurance. Just gotta scrape untill then.

candycane wrote:And i need waxing done too but cant afford it! grrr. Stupid car service!! totally screwed me!! hehe. I managed to get three new work shirts (size 12! actually managed to button up a size 12 over my boobs!) before i knew how much the car was going to cost. All i need now is to alter my old pants i guess

Sometime over the next week i have to splurge to get the eyebrows done. Its a luxury these days.
And maybe altering your old pants is the way to go for now, mum mum has offered to alter mine for me, at least then they don't come down to far in the office, i couldn't find a belt yesterday so had to hold them up with a piece of ribbon :oops:

Hows the boxing class you do? IS it really hard to do? Are you sore afterwards? I wish we had a proper boxing class at our gym. What sort of gym do you go to?
Tarz

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:24 pm

Sorry to hear about your car expenses and that you can't buy new pants, especially as the old ones keep falling down. You know what I've been seriously considering in investing in? Suspenders. Not the kinky underwear kind, but the sort that clip onto your trousers and go over your shoulders to keep them up. Most of my pants and skirts have no belt loops and have a tendency to slide if I go any faster than a slow walk. Rather than have to hike them up every so often I'm thinking that suspenders are the way to go. Plus I think black suspenders have that cool, traditional yet slightly off-beat look that makes an office outfit seem less stuffy.

Good on you for moving your thread here! I just keep mine in the Personal Progress section out of pure laziness and in case I change my mind and decide to lose more weight than my current goal. You're doing brilliantly with your eating. And your exercise routine is really impressive. Keep up the good work!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby candycane » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:05 pm

well my mum n i had a chat about my finances n she's helping me out so i dont have to pay for it all at once. Mum's are good like that :) hehe. Im not incredibly good with money at the best of times, but i got really upset because i'd spent all this time saving my money and it all got wiped out by the car and then some! So mum was like its ok u been doing really well we just have to make it so they all dont happen at once next time lol. Anyways

Tara i wish i got a company car!! hehe maybe when im a solicitor i can get one then! that would be awesome. March isnt that long to wait when u consider how much you'll be saving :) i go to fernwood as well, they have tons of classes, sometimes its hard finding the right time, but i usually leave work a little early to get there. Im going to get a wax next week. The sad thing is i waxed my legs last time, and they arent long enough to wax yet but im going away with my bf next weekend and its not a nice thing to do have half hairy legs in that situ. I want to wear dresses! How's the soups going? lol @ the ribbon, i actually dont have belt hoops in any of my pants for some weird reason!!!! so irritating!

Ali thanks darlin :) i've been trying really hard with the gym, i've been monday, tuesday, thursday, i will be going tonight and tomorrow. I just am really motivated to get myself to a point where i dont need to go 4 or 5 times a week. To do that i need to increase my muscle which will increase my metabolism. Each kilo of muscle increases your metablosim by 3%, and a kilo of muscle takes up a 3rd of the amount of room as a kilo of fat takes up. Its all very interesting :) It would be a lot harder if i had a back injury like u do. Do u know i was considering wearing suspenders? LOL because i had some left over from a party i went to where i was dressed up like a 1940s 'man' (the whole hat, shirt, pants, vest thing going on). I think you should move your thread too - as motivation! i did it for the same reason your not doing it :)
candycane

Postby candycane » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:45 pm

hey guys just a quick pop in the keep myself accountable.

Last night i did fat burn and spin class! it was crazy but i didnt die which is good because im doing them both again on monday night :) today i did pilates and pump. I wanted to do swimming but my swimming partner is sick so im giving it a miss for this week. I have lots of stuff to get done today anyway.

im going away next week so i need to fit in extra training through the week to make up for saturday lacking :( as long as i go 4-5 times im happy though. Even three times is good u know better then nothing.

Last night i made pizza for dinner, healthy. Just used pita style bread for the bottom, a pizza tomato sauce sachet for the base, lots of yummy pizza veggies, and some light shaved chicken and ham and some low fat cheese to top. It was beautiful yummy. Bf loved it too which is always a good thing. I also had two rows of white chocolate *shhhh* (like 6 pieces) hehe no i really think i deserved it. And because i dont make a habit of eating chocolate i figure its ok to treat myself.

Today i had one piece of toast with meatless spaghetti on it (courtesy of my bf who knew i was in a rush to get to pump and made it, out of a can but it was still nice of him to do :) ) for brekky, then i had a soy flat white, and ive had a brown roll with light ham and cheese and tomato on it for lunch and a glass of diet cola. Not sure what im making for dinner yet. One of the ladies at the gym told me i need more veggies and said steam like a chinese container full of carrot broccoli and string beans and eat some before each meal and that will pretty much be all my servings covered (with my dinner and lunch veggies). So i'll do that, also she said it will be better for my training too.

ok xxx have a lovelly weekend ladies
candycane

Postby GoddessInside » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:02 pm

OMG You're almost there !!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG

*does a cyber happy dance* Does that count for incidental exercise ? :mrgreen:

Congrats hun, What an achievement :D
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby candycane » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:05 pm

*does a cyber happy dance* Does that count for incidental exercise ?

lol!!! i hope so because *shakes her booty* *gets down like MC Hammer* phew i rekon i lost a few cyber grams there :P thanks babe :)
candycane

Postby shelbel » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:22 pm

Hey CC!! Good to see you down here! One more step to maintenence! :D Glad you have your money dramas sorted, i really hate they way it hits all at once like that, its very disheartning to work so hard then have it wiped out in one shot!

Your going really well and im looking forward to seeing you cross the finsh line! :wink:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby milkyway » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:46 pm

You're doing so well CC :D

Your mum sounds like a gem. My mum's been known to bail me out on the odd occasion, too.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby GoddessInside » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:56 pm

candycane wrote:
*does a cyber happy dance* Does that count for incidental exercise ?

lol!!! i hope so because *shakes her booty* *gets down like MC Hammer* phew i rekon i lost a few cyber grams there :P thanks babe :)

GOLD :mrgreen:

How are you going hun ?
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Next

Return to Almost there