It is currently Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:38 pm

Free Newsletter

CC is almost there!

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: CC is almost there!

Postby Strawberry » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:37 pm

your plan of attack sounds good. you'll notice a big changes.
Strawberry

Postby Cac33 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:13 am

That's great news! I look forward to reading about your weigh in tomorrow or Wednesday. But its even better when people are noticing in real life & your body changing rather than a number on the scales.

Well done on doing so well & reducing the carbs. Take care chicky xox
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby Tarz » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:36 pm

Well done CC on reducing your carbs. It could be having a big impact on your weightloss. Less carbs means less water weight, less bloated and skinnier CC.
candycane wrote: to all u people reading my thread, carbs are not evil, but they should be limited to times in the day where u will actually burn them off, and to natural carbs rather then nasty ones.

In other words stick to low GI carbs and mainly consumne in the morn or lunch and avoid at dinner that way you can work off during the day.
One way i learnt to cut them out of dinner by mum was to cook up vegies (boil or steam) and have them instead of rice or pasta with spag bowl or curry etc (i must point out i have learnt it from my mother but haven't been doing it which i really should)
Anyway good luck for weigh in tomorrow.
Tarz

Postby candycane » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:09 pm

hey girls :)

your plan of attack sounds good. you'll notice a big changes.

here's hopeing! Except i had carb overload on the weekend :/ will have to do my cardio kick box dvd tonight to make up for it

But its even better when people are noticing in real life & your body changing rather than a number on the scales.

i know its really great. I just wish the way i look and the scale would correspond more often ;) perhaps the next weigh in will go well. Im thinking of redeeming some flybuys and gettin the tanita scale which does body fat and water percentages :) i'm not sure yet.

Tarz we seem do be veggie crusaders :) i think i got that idea previously from reading your thread (veggies in stead of carbs) i really think it makes a difference though, i'll have to stick it out. I've been eating lean turkey n chicken instead of snacking on other things too, and i had an egg before the gym the other day. Bloating has really gone down around my tummy too - when i had a roll with dinner last night (i know, it was wrong of me but i couldnt help myself it being my fave dinner [baked dinner by mum]) anyway, my tummy got huge, i felt bloated and sore after and woke up feeling sick today. I attribute that to the extra carbs n fat i had over the weekend.

So i need to do some form of blitz because as tara pointed out on her thread, 12 weeks til summer :) so 12 weeks to get rid of the jelly belly n thighs!!!

xx
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby candycane » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:37 am

woohoo! plateau is shifted - i lost 1.2 kilos (over 2 weeks)!
candycane

Postby Cac33 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:40 am

Well done on a fantastic loss CC!!!!!!!!!! Thats fabbo!! Say bye bye to that nasty plateau~!!!!
Cass

Cac33

Postby candycane » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:56 am

thank u beautiful lady :) im hopeing that it will continue going down, it actually took me about a month or something come to think of it, to loose that last 1.2 kilos. My PT says its all fat as well from my hard work so i'm excited to loose more pure fat for summer hehe (only a few months to go)!
candycane

Postby Tarz » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:09 am

Well done CC! Thats goal number 2 smashed! What was you reward for that goal? If you wanna know how long until the start of summer have a look at my ticker - i am on the count down already. But remember it should be warm about 2 to 3 weeks before then.

I am going to join you in limiting carbs at night, and i didn't have rice with my curry last night woohoo (i'll just ignore the popcorn i had but :lol: )
Tarz

Postby candycane » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:13 am

haha i was writing on your thread at the same time tara!

16 weeks!! i should be able to smash 10 kilos off in that time i hope :P or atleast get to my goal. The carb thing is a definate good idea i rekon it is why i finally started loosing weight again. More protein for my muscles n less carbs - i just feel like if i eat too many carbs im just using that energy for the gym rather then all the fat deposits on my arse and thighs (hehehe).

My reward was a facial but i have a bit of eczema on my face at the moment so i might wait a couple of weeks for it to calm down and get a skin peel :) or maybe get my hair done instead. That will give me time to save a little extra dough to spend on it too!
candycane

Postby candycane » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:34 pm

Naughty CC *slaps my hand* i ate ice cream the other night. but it was soooo so good (home made) i think i also did some other unhealthy eating over the week too but i can't remember when it was. Actually i think i it was the grilled chicken sandwich thing for lunch on the same day (it had full fat mayo on it) I made up for it by working extra hard at the gym (considering i have an infected wisdom tooth im going pretty well). I have done: PT on tuesday, Boxing and X-training yesterday, X-training class today, and pump/pilates will be tomorrow - so thats about 5-6 hours exercise for the week.

Hope your all doing well. I'll be getting my tooth out next wednesday and i cant exercise for 48hours after! alas! i'll have to work around it.

cc x
candycane

Postby Cac33 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:57 pm

Ah don't worry about the ice-cream! You have worked pretty hard considering your tooth! Oh painful! Hopefully you have a speedy recovery chicky xoxo
Cass

Cac33

Postby candycane » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:16 am

i was going to get up at 5 today to go to the gym but when i woke up my throat hurt n i thought i might give it a day off to recover (i hate that my throat and tooth are both sore!)

cass, the whole of last week was a write off LOL, this week i'll do better. Dunno what it is that i loose weight and i want to eat more!! its because i had so many dinners n lunches on. I'll be better prepared this week. No more making ice cream :P

if i get my tooth out on wednesday, it means i cant exercise for 48 hours :( so i better go the next couple of mornings, then friday night, saturday morning. Maybe something on sunday as well to make up for the lack of thursday night.

ok hope your all doing well
candycane

Postby Tarz » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:26 am

CC, don't worry about not being able to excersice, your not gonna feel to up to it anyway. Just don't sit there aeting lots of icecream or jelly and say its all you can eat because of your tooth. You've got me thinking nothing will keep you down! :wink:
Tarz

Postby candycane » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:44 pm

lol tara! thats because summer is looming *checks your signature* i really want to be fit and able to play volleyball with my bf this summer and not feel like a jelly fish hehehehe

I hate when health issues get in the way of a good workout week, because then i feel like its harder to get back into the gym the next week. Thats also why im hateing our current weather (bar the last couple of days) because it makes me less likely to get up at 5 in the morning to go to the gym. Plus im extra tired because my body is saying 'immune system down! immune system down!' hehe

I still want to loose up to and including 10 kilos. I need to really put myself in bootcamp mode. When summer comes at least there will be more fun sports to do (like beach swimming and volleyball and kyaking n stuff) and i want to be in the thick of it all, not worrying about my thighs n belly :)
candycane

Postby Strawberry » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:51 pm

Hi CC.
Well done on losing 1.2 of pure fat.
we all have off times, you sound really determined & knowing how much you want this you'll be at your goal weight by time summer comes round. 16 weeks 2 lose 10kgs u can do it! So can i for that matter. I want to go 2 the beach this year & not be covered up lol.
have u found not eating bread hard? i was thinking of making my own bread - at least this way i know what's going into it.
Strawberry

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there