It is currently Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:51 pm

Free Newsletter

CC is almost there!

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: CC is almost there!

Postby MissMinx » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:40 pm

Hey CC,
Your meals are great but I must ask...how can you go only 1/2 a mandarin?? lol if I open a mandarin there is no way I'm leaving half ever.

Your metabolism with your mini meals is going to hit the roof real soon I reckon with the way you're going!

MMxooxox
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby candycane » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:08 am

oh it is so not happening now MM, i got struck down with the flu and so i can't exercise or anything. It is so hard losing these last 10 kilos i dont know what to do anymore! Sometimes i just want to give up and go with what i have, but there's still a belly and thighs i want to get rid of. So many people lose all their weight i don't know why i can't do it! lol!

Anyways thats my frustration at the moment. I'm sure i'll get back on track i'm just not feeling it at the moment :(
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby MissMinx » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Oh CC just dont do what I did when I was sick...basically stayed home for a week and ate way too many carbs and chocolates :( it wasnt worth it I came out of the cold feeling so horrible and lethargic it was so hard to bounce back.

Yes it feels that way CC the last 10kgs like its never going to budge.

Give your body a good rest whilst you're sick but be good with food still and then when you get back into it your body will hopefully be 'shocked' and you'll shed a few kgs at that time. After that when you get even closer to your goal and youre finding it hard then go ask someone else lol because I dont have a clue hehe.

Take it EASY and keep warm!
MM

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby MissMinx » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Oh my goodness where has this woman disappeared to?????

Where are you CC?? we miss you!!

MissMinx

Postby Czarina » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:35 am

I'm with you MM! We miss you, CC! Come backkkkkkk...
Czarina

Postby MissMinx » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:55 am

Yes I know, I've been wondering where she is too and if everything going well :( hope she comes back soon!!

MissMinx

Postby court » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:01 am

I was only thinking this - this morning!!! Where are you?!!??! :oops:
court

Previous

Return to Almost there