It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:49 am

Free Newsletter

Oh boy 8.5kgs to reach 60kgs...get outta here fat!

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Oh boy 8.5kgs to reach 60kgs...get outta here fat!

Postby MissMinx » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:25 pm

Candycane,

I got my Victoria's Secret bikinis at work today! i was very excited to open up the package! I bought 4 bikinis and I have to say they are a true size 10 and are oh so nice...the bottoms are larger (a good size) but the top is definitely a small C cup - I kinda fit in the bottoms but the top I have up, down and all around popping out lol!

As for the lite n easy meals...well i just ordered my next 14 days..if i dont lose a good amount of weight in the next 14 days im stopping it! Im like you not very happy about the white rice and potatoes they add in but I can say they are VERY small portions so I guess it cant be that bad?? I'm hoping it wont be holding me back but this is the last chance I'm giving these meals and then going back to meat and veggies for dinner strictly (10 weeks left til my trip OMG).

Tarz & Strawberry,

2 hours was heaps I did high intensity and then really fast walking...I have to mix it up otherwise I'm gonna faint! Just now I finished my 10km walk/run on the treadmill...thats all I can do tonight and am heating up my lite n easy dinner.

I'm so tempted to weigh myself in the middle of the week lol but I wont cause my weigh in morning is on Mondays.

Train hard chics!!! Im thinking of you when I'm dying!!! heheh
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby miss-_jay » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:50 pm

your plan sounds ideal Miss Minx, im glad to see its working for you!
Now im starting again this week...so hoping for a seven kilogram loss in ten weeks...but the hardest part is starting. Did you find this too?
You seem so onboard and committed! Glad to see your getting the results,its gives hope to people like me!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wm1U6ir/]
miss-_jay

Postby Tarz » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:44 am

With the amount of work your putting in your surely going to be losing. Remeber to check your measurements and don't just rely on the scales.

I would have thought lite and easy had low carb options.

Its great that you got the bikinis already and a shame your "popping out" of them :lol:
Tarz

Postby MissMinx » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:58 pm

Hey Miss Jay,
Seriously once you start seeing some results you'll feel better about yourself and then you gotta just keep going!!
Yes starting is the worst but like I said seeing the first few kilos drop is the beginning of good things to come.

I'm with ya! 7 kilos in 10 weeks or thereabouts...not too fussed if i dont get the exact number but I definitely want to lose 5!!

xo

miss-_jay wrote:your plan sounds ideal Miss Minx, im glad to see its working for you!
Now im starting again this week...so hoping for a seven kilogram loss in ten weeks...but the hardest part is starting. Did you find this too?
You seem so onboard and committed! Glad to see your getting the results,its gives hope to people like me!

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby MissMinx » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:02 pm

Hey'ya Tarz,
YES i'm realising that more and more...its not ALL about the numbers but if Im happy when I look in the mirror and nothing 'POPS' out (i definitely love a bit of curves) then I'm gonna be a happy girl.

I would have thought lite n easy had low carb options and used brown rice instead of white but they dont!! im gonna leave them some feedback I think only bec they could so make these types of meals!!

xooxox

Tarz wrote:With the amount of work your putting in your surely going to be losing. Remeber to check your measurements and don't just rely on the scales.

I would have thought lite and easy had low carb options.

Its great that you got the bikinis already and a shame your "popping out" of them :lol:

MissMinx

Postby Fatty » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:32 pm

Hey MissMInx,
I just joined this forum and i'm finding so motivating for those who want to lose weight. I'm also in the same boat as you i'm currently 67 or 66 kilos one of those I'm also 165cm and want to drop down to 60kilos, I think that's the ideal weight for my body type and like you whenever i put on weight i tend to put it on all over. I can't weight to kickstart my weight loss journey just waiting on afew excercise machines to arrive (treadmill, bike ect) then I can get on my way.
Wow your excercise regime is great I hope i can go for that long without konking out lol :P. But I'm amazed that you haven't seemed to drop more weight with what your doing, maybe it is the light and easy food :?:
As for your 1 day a week fun it doesn't make a difference because there is a rule with weightloss that if its 80% work and 20% pleasure int should be fine (advice from a previous fitness trainer) I think just keep going the way you are you could have probably hit a plataeu with your weightloss. And if thats the case you just might need to change the actual diet regime or maybe change your workout regime. It's because you only need to lose a small amount of weight know your body has to work harder. And if you don't already do so try not eating after 7pm just drink lots of water (that should fill you up :) )
Good Luck
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZ168tb/]
[/url]
Fatty

Postby ali76 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:35 pm

Your Bali trip sounds divine....is there a better motivator to get in shape than the thought of having to get into a pair of bathers?!?!

Hope you're having a great weekend :P
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby MissMinx » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:18 pm

Hi :)
Thanks for writing!
OMG wow we are the exact same height and weight! thats great!! If you post a thread about yourself let me know as Id love to follow your journey.
60kgs for me was pretty thin but like you I liked it too but Im not fussed if I dont reach it in 9 weeks time.

Me too, I have an exercise bike at home and a treadmill in the spare bedroom...must haves!

Thank you, Ive worked towards it over the last 6 weeks to where I am now with my exercise routine! Today I killed it and nearly myself lol...I did 1 hour weight circuit training at home THEN i hopped onto the treadmill and walked fast for an hour...so all up 2 hours exactly.. Im feeling pretty good about it and intend to have a big run on the treadmill tomorrow to mix it up. Monday mornings weigh in is gonna be interesting.. I really cannot do any much more than I have been with my diet and exercise...I have been so strict this week after only dropping 200g the previous week - we shall see...

You're absolutely right having a few beverages on a Saturday aint gonna ruin everything since every other single day has been strict. I'm having only a few vodkas tonight with sugar free mixers...nothing big at all! every other weekend Ive had a fewww too many so I'll be good this weekend.

I'm amazed I havent dropped as much as I thought I would considering what Ive been up to but thats ok Ive still got 9 weeks to make a change if I have to. I will drop lite n easy after Thursday next week and start cooking up meat and veggies every night. There is no way that I can eat before 7pm hehehe I'm still sweating it and in the middle of exercise but thats ok.

Thanks for writing! Take care and look forward to hearing from you again.
Cheers
MissMinxxxx

Fatty wrote:Hey MissMInx,
I just joined this forum and i'm finding so motivating for those who want to lose weight. I'm also in the same boat as you i'm currently 67 or 66 kilos one of those I'm also 165cm and want to drop down to 60kilos, I think that's the ideal weight for my body type and like you whenever i put on weight i tend to put it on all over. I can't weight to kickstart my weight loss journey just waiting on afew excercise machines to arrive (treadmill, bike ect) then I can get on my way.
Wow your excercise regime is great I hope i can go for that long without konking out lol :P. But I'm amazed that you haven't seemed to drop more weight with what your doing, maybe it is the light and easy food :?:
As for your 1 day a week fun it doesn't make a difference because there is a rule with weightloss that if its 80% work and 20% pleasure int should be fine (advice from a previous fitness trainer) I think just keep going the way you are you could have probably hit a plataeu with your weightloss. And if thats the case you just might need to change the actual diet regime or maybe change your workout regime. It's because you only need to lose a small amount of weight know your body has to work harder. And if you don't already do so try not eating after 7pm just drink lots of water (that should fill you up :) )
Good Luck

MissMinx

Postby MissMinx » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:20 pm

ALI!!
Hey there, yeah exactly there is no better motivator than to get in shape in time to wear a bikini...if anything wobbles I will not be swimming lol.

Thanks Ali, my weekend is nice and quiet, need to save some money for our trip and not going out that much which is a good thing because we usually end up going out for dinner and drinks which is a no no at this stage!

Hope you're well!!
xoxo

ali76 wrote:Your Bali trip sounds divine....is there a better motivator to get in shape than the thought of having to get into a pair of bathers?!?!

Hope you're having a great weekend :P

MissMinx

Postby MissMinx » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:17 am

OH BOY,

I weighed myself this morning after working my backside off I only lost 400g....so takes me down to 67.4kgs. Now this week I did everything right...I see changes in my body I getting happier each week yet the scales arent giving me as much as I want... but thats ok because I still have 8.5 weeks until my trip and if I keep losing around 500g each week that will be around 4.5kgs before my trip which isnt too bad at all - I wouldnt be disappointed at weighing 63kg for my trip (im gonna give it my best).

I feel like I'm losing at a healthy range however for the effort I'm putting in especially this week, Im surprised it wasnt a little more! doesnt matter because this week will be just as strict as last week!

I'm going to ditch lite n easy from this Thurs as thats when my meals run out and then see how I go! No carbs at night!!

This morning after I weighed myself I did my circuit weight training session at home for 45mins...here goes another tough week!

Bye for now :)
MissMinx

MissMinx

Postby Mandie » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:45 am

400g is a great effort - at the weight you are, you probably won't lose it that much faster without being unhealthy! I think you're doing an amazing job, so pat yourself on the back and smile and keep it up! :)
Mandie

Postby candycane » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:52 am

hey darl,

my weight loss has been on average half a kilo per week, so i would be happy with the 400gram loss, afterall a loss is a loss hey :)

Most loss over 500grams is water weight so i wouldnt be too concerned.

I think switching to home cooked meals might help reboost your weight loss u could be plateauing.

good luck cant wait to order some bikinis ;) (except i'll probably never wear them haha)

xx
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby MissMinx » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:19 pm

Thansk Mandie I most definitely will keep going I have no time to waste between now and my trip..i have to go for gold lol. Thanks for writing!!

CC!
Thanks babe! I guess you're right its better than actually putting on 400g...that would devastate me considering how much work is put in! I think im on a plateau at the moment...but something has got to give soon cause I'm doing everything possible.

Home cooked meals from Thurs, looking forward to it!

LOL yeah my VS bikini's are in my cupboard - ill be trying them on in about 8 weeks time before i depart heheh!

Here goes another week! Wishing all of you the best of luck this week with diet and exercise...I'll be thinking of you all when Im out of breath running like a mad woman! ;)

Xo

MissMinx

Postby candycane » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:22 pm

good luck to you too :) im not expecting much of a loss, if anything. I guess another thing is that we gain some muscle and loose some fat so its hard to kind of know whats happening without measuring. My bf keeps saying he sees it so i guess that he would know best.

The private pool thing sounds amazing!! im so jealous. I'll have to totally save money up so we can indugle too...although another friend has asked if we'd like to join her on a thailand trip to in a few months! way to tempting hehe

Make sure with your home cookin' you control portion sizes. Its easy to eat or pick at a pan heheh.

Think of the summer bod when ur runnin like amad woman ;)
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby MissMinx » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:12 pm

Thanks CC!
Same here last night my bf told me Im starting to tone up...my thighs are almost not touching between my legs LOL so my legs are shaping up which is great and my waist he said is looking better! I will be posting before and after photos when this is all done with.

GO GO to thailand heheh if you can! it would be so much fun and inspire you even more.

Thank you! I'll be good with the portion sizes heheh.

Talk to you during the week no doubt! :D

MissMinx

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there