It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:42 am

Free Newsletter

Oh boy 8.5kgs to reach 60kgs...get outta here fat!

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Oh boy 8.5kgs to reach 60kgs...get outta here fat!

Postby Shalimar » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:09 pm

That cake looks beautiful, Im glad it wasnt sitting in my fridge on Saturday night :lol: .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby MissMinx » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:37 pm

Thanks heaps! yes I controlled it I actually really enjoyed seeing everyone else getting into it hehehe.
My boyfriend is about to have a piece that I brought home for him.

I've just finished a nice dinner of chicken, avocado and a bunch of steamed broad beans...was delicious! I did my work out I ended up running like a maniac and did 7kms tonight - im pretty tired atm.

Looking forward to my day off which I'm dedicating Sunday to :)

Tomorrow morning I'm gonna try drag myself out of bed at 5.45am for another 8kms first thing.. I'm leaving work earlier tomorrow about 2pm as I'm going to get my moles checked...wish me luck! they should be ok but yeah i hate them hehe. Hopefully the weather is ok I may go for a walk outside when I get home earlier too. I must keep eating more protein I was told today, I need to up them with the activity that I'm doing so I will try.

Hope you're all doing really well this week!!
MMxo
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby MissMinx » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:59 am

8kms this morning went to the pits...my body wouldnt move after yesterdays workout...its ok though I'm leaving work early to have my moles checked so when I get home I'm planning to take my running/walking outddoors for a big 12kms.

Looking forward to this week being over..just means another week has gone and I'm closer to my goal...hopefully lol.

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby matchbox » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:35 pm

i don't know how you do it hey! what time do you get up? i am soooo not a morning person, i struggle with my usual 7am wakeup :P
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby MissMinx » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:43 am

Matchbox when I do about 8kms in the morning I get up at 5.45am usually.

I did a bit of a sneak peek on the scales this morning and I'm 2 days earlier than my normal weigh in - I'm pretty happy I'm down 800grams so I weigh 66.8kgs today. I'll officially weigh in on Saturday and stop sneak peeking because thats just me be too eager.

Yesterday I did 14kms outside I could barely walk the last 500m home lol and it was dark too when I got home. I slept like a baby and this morning got up and ran 6kms.

Everything has been booked (flights & accommodation) for the wedding we are attending on the 30th Oct - its been moved back one day so its a Friday night now.

I NEED to reach my goal I need to I want to go swimming at the hotel and do lots of fun stuff like that.

MissMinx

Postby MissMinx » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:42 pm

MM just finished a very nice lunch, small wholemeal wrap with 80g chicken, salad, tomato and skinny hommus. Then on the side i had 100g of tofu which I lightly cooked in sesame oil, put in sesame seeds, dash of honey and dash of soy sauce.

Feels great to eat so healthy and ESPECIALLY not feeling the guilts afterwards after overeating.

:D

MissMinx

Postby MissMinx » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:09 am

I absolutely killed it this week, last night when I got home I did weighs and then 30mins on the exercise bike on a heavy program, my stomach and sides of my body are hurting today.

I got up at 5.45am and did an 8km run and tonight I plan to do a bit more cardio before i go out dancing!!! I'm going out tonight and I bought a dress yesterday that I shouldnt have.... anyways looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow morning. I'm also pretty tired and cant wait for Sunday my day off from exercise...its been over a week since I had a day off...

Hope you all have a great day and weekend ahead.

MissMinx

Postby fi_112 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:56 am

Wow woman... that is amazing. Your body must be hating you right now!! No wonder you are sleeping so well.

Have fun tonight, can't wait to hear results of your weigh-in!! xx :) xx
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are
fi_112

Postby matchbox » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:42 pm

i want to see this new dress :wink:

you're doing sooo well chikki, keep it up!
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby MissMinx » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 pm

Thank you yes I'm looking forward to weighing in tomorrow too its always a nail biting time.

My body does hate me I know it, its time for time-out.

I will take some pics, its a gorgeous black dress and it sits pretty short with slits up the 3/4 sleeves, its a nice silky dress and has around the border of the neck and around the arms a nice black and white diamonty band and also there is a belt made of the same stuff that goes around my waist.

Anyways I need to nap before I get ready to go out tonight cause I feel really tired today otherwise I wont be hitting that dance floor at all.

xo

MissMinx

Postby MissMinx » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:52 pm

1.1kgs down in one week...i did it! fantastic I'm over the moon about it

I'm down to 66.6kgs

I took a couple of photos on Friday night but noone took a photo that shows off my dress, I've just attached one below. Actually on inthemix the photographer was at the event and he definitely took a long shot of me so I'm waiting for that to be uploaded and hopefully I can get that pic up.

Hope you're all having a nice weekend!
Attachments
DSC01343 (Large).JPG
DSC01343 (Large).JPG (96.42 KiB) Viewed 2983 times

MissMinx

Postby fi_112 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:51 am

well done!! You so deserve it and you look STUNNING!

You have inspired me to kick my own ass this week :) xx
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are
fi_112

Postby Miss Jo » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:53 pm

1.1kg in a week at this stage?! amazing! what did you all week? and eat?
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby MissMinx » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Thank you! I know I was very happy, i knew some weight was shifting because of how strict I was last week in everything and my clothes just felt a slight bit better. I drank 6 cups of green tea per day too.

I've been posting up what exercises I've been doing all week....basically I worked out 7 days in a row and I made sure that I exercised twice a day (except on Wed I exercised once a 12km run/walk outside), incorporating my treadmill and running at intervals 11.4speed and then down to about 10.6speed and changing the speed up and down every 300 or 400metres. Also I've incorporated high intensity on my exercise bike and also hand weights and the wii fit I've really pushed myself with all these combinations this week. When it came to Friday night going out dancing...I was pretty tired.

My diet was spot on last week too and I wasnt hungry in between meals I felt very very disaplined. These are a few examples of what i ate last week:

BREAKFAST: 45g of oats, touch of milk and some berries, almonds
SNACK: 1 pear & 7-8 almonds OR 200g of cottage cheese OR 150g firm tofu lightly fried in sesame oil, soy sauce, honey and a sprinkle of sesame seeds
LUNCH: 1 small wholemeal wrap with 120g chicken and all salads and 1/4 avocado
SNACK: 1 green apple & 10 almonds OR 3 boiled eggs (1 yolk) with 1/4 butter beans or chic peas
DINNER: 100g - 120g of protein either grilled fish or chicken with any of the following combinations, broad beens, brocholi, avocado, capsicums, cucumber and salads of choice

That's what i did. The hardest time for my body to lose weight is when I'm about 3-4 kgs away from my goal...right now I'm hoping ill drop down to 63-64 very soon and then ill work towards the rest of it all.

MissMinx

Postby Miss Jo » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:39 am

Good luck with the last couple of kgs MM!
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there