It is currently Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:42 pm

Free Newsletter

Oh boy 8.5kgs to reach 60kgs...get outta here fat!

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Oh boy 8.5kgs to reach 60kgs...get outta here fat!

Postby candycane » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:23 pm

omg im just as bad. It usually takes me 1-1.5 hrs to get ready. I do the tan the night before, and use that tan moisturiser (with the 50s girl on the front - the one that smells nice) to darken it on the night. Then i wash blw dry tease and straighten, i SUCK at ghd curls - i need to learn!!! Then i do my makeup and paint nails, PLUS i need to work out what to wear :) its a process :D

you'll burn of the bollegnaise for sure :) now that the wedding has happened, whats ur next goal?

xo
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby MissMinx » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:39 pm

That's a laugh yes I'm the same I really take my time when I've got something to go to - I'm too much of a perfectionist, sometimes I wish I wasn't hehe.

CC my goal is 60ish kgs by Xmas - its going to really challenge me because I have so many Xmas events coming up and thats just the lead up to Xmas and then of course the day too. So far I have 5 Xmas parties and gatherings to attend :shock: not good... My plan on the days that I have events I will eat no starchy carbs at all - everything will be simple and that way the damage will not be too harsh.

It is absolutely beautiful in Melbourne today...I have no idea what I'm doing home sitting on the pc :roll:
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby Fatty » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:48 am

MM Where have you gone too, missing you heaps, especially your thread hope you come back on and let us know how your doing ??? :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZ168tb/]
[/url]
Fatty

Previous

Return to Almost there