It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm

Free Newsletter

Czarina's Journey

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Czarina's Journey

Postby Czarina » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:31 pm

I can't believe I'm in "Almost There"! It felt like I would never get here!

Well, now I'm here, and I'm going to be more vigilant than ever - I am determined to get to my goal! :D

8.8kg to go, and I will get rid of it by the end of the year!
Czarina

Re: Czarina's Journey

Postby MissMinx » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:57 pm

Congratulations Czarina, its really exciting isnt it!

Have you ever been the goal weight that you are after?
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby Czarina » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:34 pm

I was around that weight when I was 16 - 17 years old. Not exactly sure though, as I never really weighed myself back then. I was a size 10-12, and thought I was huge (I lost a large amount of weight when I was 15), but when I look back at photos of myself from then, I looked fine.
Czarina

Postby GoddessInside » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:59 pm

OMG it only feels like yesterday that you joined and were starting your journey !!! Congratulations on a top effort !
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby Czarina » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:18 pm

Thanks Goddess! It's lovely ladies like yourself, who inspire me to keep at it!
Czarina

Postby Czarina » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:00 pm

Well, another half a kilo down on Saturday. Won't be weighing in next Saturday though, as it's AFL Grand Final, which is is a religious holiday in my world! So, I'm letting myself eat and drink what I want for the day, but I'm going to be extra good during the week!
Czarina

Postby Czarina » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:56 pm

Another 700g gone, and I've decided that I am not going to pressure myself to reach goal by the end of the year. I will work hard at it, but I won't be obsessive. I will be happy if I reach my next mini-goal by the end of the year, hopefully by Christmas, which is another 3.6kg, that will put me in a new decade, and I will reach my goal by my 25th Birthday; mid-february.

And I've finally told my boyfriend my weight, and what my highest weight was. It felt good to finally get it out there, now I can tell him how much I weight after weigh-ins, not just, "I've lost a kilo." :D
Czarina

Postby Czarina » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:43 pm

Another 1.4kg down, and only another 1.2kg to my next mini-goal and a new decade! That is going to feel good! :mrgreen:

Feeling very motivated at the moment, which I think is due to the fact I am not putting unrealistic pressure on myself, I know I can lose at least 1.2kg before the year is out. Though I am really bummed that I can't go for my walk today (TTOTM pain), but I won't be eating a whole lot today anyway, as eating will make the pain worse. But I'll be back to it tomorrow or Wednesday. Don't think I'll be weighing in this week, due to aforementioned TTOTM.

Hope everyone is going well! :D
Czarina

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:19 pm

You're doing brilliantly Czarina. Good on you and keep up the good work!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Czarina » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:20 am

Whoops! 1.2kg to next decade, 2.2kg to next mini-goal!
Czarina

Postby Czarina » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:21 pm

Well, since I last posted in this thread I've lost 1.4kg, so I've hit the new decade :D , and I'm 800g away from the mini-goal, with a couple of weeks to get there! Fingers crossed. I'm sick at the moment, so I can't exercise for a little while, which is a bit frustrating, but I will stick to 'sedentary' calories until I'm up and at 'em again, so I should be fine.

It's hard to believe I've lost just over 30kg since I reached my highest weight last year, it doesn't seem real. I see people I haven't seen in a few months and they comment on how much I've lost, and I know in my head I have, but I just don't feel it sometimes. I'm not complaining, and I am proud of what I've achieved so far, it's just going to take a while to sink in!
Czarina

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:30 pm

You're doing unbelievably well, Czarina. 30kg is a huge amount of weight to lose. Well done!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Czarina » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:12 pm

Down 1kg ,so, I've knocked off my mini-goal before Christmas and it also means 25kg for the year. :D Yay!!! Also, I now weigh less than my boyfriend! Only 100g less, but it's still less and I've never weighed less than him while we've been together. I was about this weight when we started seeing each other, but he was too skinny and has put on a couple of kgs since.

3.8kg away from goal now, but I'm going to have to shift the posts, it's not going to be quite enough to be where I want to be. My goal is right at the upper end of the healthy weight range, so I've got plenty of room to move. I definitely don't want to be 'skinny', no size zero aspirations here. I still want to look like a woman and keep some of my curves, I don't want to end up looking like a twelve-year-old boy!

Now I'm just going to focus on reaching my goal before my birthday on February fifteenth, which gives me almost two months to shift 3.8kg, which seems very resonable to me.

Hope everyone is doing well! :mrgreen:
Czarina

Postby milkyway » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:29 am

Hi Czarina - congrats on reaching that 25kg milestone. I'm sure you'll reach your goal in time for your birthday.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Ambryi » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:57 pm

Congratulations on a top effort last year Czarina!! 25kgs is something to be very proud of!

Another 3.8kgs in a month and a bit sounds very reasonable :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wtMIPOZ/]
Ambryi

Next

Return to Almost there