It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:42 pm

Free Newsletter

Czarina's Journey

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Czarina's Journey

Postby MissMinx » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Hi there!

An indulgent dinner here and there and not regularly is FINE!! just keep going with it all and treats are normal its called LIVING :) the part where you have to be really strong is to wake up the next day and eat clean cut and continue to do so.
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby Czarina » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:41 pm

You're right, MM. The trouble is a lot of the time a naughty Saturday, slips into a naughty Sunday! LOL! I'm back at it though and all of the fluid is gone. :D
Czarina

Postby miss_viva » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:27 pm

I've just come across your post and congratulations, you've done so well! Not far to go now, you're amazing :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby Czarina » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:18 am

Thanks, Miss Viva! Things have slowed down now, but I've joined the November challenge this month to really get my bum into gear!

Well, Pilates is out of the way for today. Now all I need is for the weather to be kind to me, so I can go for my walk! Eating has been good the past couple of days, in fact I've been a bit under, so today I'll make sure that I eat all of my calories! Thinking of a low-fat fettuccine for din-dins tonight, seeing as I've got the cals...mmm, bacon, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, rosemary and evaporated milk...I haven't made it for at least a year, I reckon!

Hope everyone is having a good day, thus far! :D
Czarina

Postby candycane » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:33 pm

yum low fat fettuccini sounds great. How is everything going? I'm telling myself after exams i will be near perfect. I used to be SO strict with food and it worked well - i dunno what happened to make me lose sight of everything and fall down the hill (you kno the one we climb to get to maintenance?) anyway hope u are well xo
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby Czarina » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:35 am

Things are going very well! Eating and exercise has been really good this week, that is, until last night...but, I have a good excuse...I officially became engaged! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My Fiance (eeek!) asked me several weeks ago, but we decided to keep it under wraps until we had the ring. It took a little while as we got the ring custom made, picked out the diamond and everything! So, last night we had some bubbly and his family came around to celebrate, so dinner got put off for a while and we ended up ordering pizza, but I don't care!

I'll take some pictures of the ring shortly and put them up...

CC, I know what you mean about losing sight of things and easing up, I did that for a while, mainly on the weekends, and bad takeaway became a regular thing. Luckily, I didn't put on any weight, but I wasn't losing a whole lot either! I feel really good now that I am back on track, I hope that I can keep it up!
Czarina

Postby Miss Jo » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:27 pm

well done on the loss and congrats on the engagement!!!!!!! I am so jealous :roll:
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby Czarina » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Thanks, Miss Jo! I'm sure you'll get a pretty ring like mine one of these days... :wink:
Czarina

Postby Miss Jo » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:11 pm

have you got pics? i want to seeeeeeeee

Postby Czarina » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:11 pm

This is the best I can do for now, it's a pretty dodgy picture taken off OH's phone. I need a cable for my digital camera!

Our kitty had to get his hand in there, too! LOL! :lol:
Czarina

Postby Miss Jo » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:29 pm

:shock: very nice!!!!! congrats again!

Postby Czarina » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:31 pm

A 1-Carat diamond set in Platinum, a girl can't ask for much more! :lol:
Czarina

Postby Czarina » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:08 pm

Holding onto a bit of fluid at the moment, haven't been watching the sodium since I've been sick. Saw 65.6kg on the scales a few days ago, but it's up to 66.4kg at the moment, thanks to fluid. But I'm hoping to get rid of that quick smart, I want to see the 65's again!

I'm feeling a lot better, but now poor OH has caught my bug... :cry: I feel so guilty, lol! Unfortunately, I'm still not well enough to exercise, and I don't want to push myself and make myself crook again, as I've got an hen's night on Saturday and I want to be able to go and enjoy it.

Hope everyone is well! :D :D
Czarina

Postby Czarina » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Down to 66 even today, yay - the fluid is going! Lots of fruit and veg for me today, and water. Keeping a good eye on the sodium, too.

Hope everyone is having a good day. :D
Czarina

Postby Czarina » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:07 am

Officially 65.6kg - yay!
Czarina

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there