It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:26 pm

Free Newsletter

Czarina's Journey

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Czarina's Journey

Postby Czarina » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:25 pm

I don't envy you! Good luck. :shock:
Czarina

Postby Czarina » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:50 pm

A little bit of a naughty day yesterday...well, 12 slices of pizza naughty! :shock: Oh, well back at it today! Aiming to behave myself for the next fortnight, but then I'm going to eat whatever I want on my birthday!

Went for my walk today and feel pretty good, considering yesterday! Plenty of fruit and veg in the house for the next couple of days!
Czarina

Postby miss_viva » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:18 pm

Hehe 12 slices?! It must have been some great pizza!

Good luck getting back on track for the next fortnight, and it's great that you're going to have another 'free day' for your birthday. It only comes around once a year, so you shouldn't have to spend all day counting calories, just enjoy it! My birthday is towards the end of February too, so I'm planning on doing something similar - keep the healthy eating/exercise going as well as possible, and then I'm going to take my birthday off and just have what I like. Mmm... birthday buffet lol.

On a random note, I happened to see your website link on the side there, and I noticed you're a Foo fan? Woo! I absolutely love them, have you seen them before? I've seen them a few times, and the last time they came out here was absolutely amazing, with the rock/acoustic sets :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby sarahm » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:50 am

hi Czarina. wow-you have done so so well- been following along since last march and am SO impressed at your grit and determination!!! have you ever posted any before/after pics? would love to see this amazing tranformation! big congrats on your inspirational loss! :)
sarahm

Postby Czarina » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:31 am

Miss Viva, it was only Dominos, so it wasn't that great! LOL! And pretty small slices, so I managed to cram plenty in. :lol: When it comes to pizza of any kind, I have a second stomach!

I have seen the Foo's live four times. Twice in '05 (was second row in GA for one of those!), flew to Sydney in '06 to see them at the Opera House (Amazing! And the most rock thing I've ever done! 8) ) and saw them again in '08! What other bands are you into?

Sarahm, I haven't posted any before and after pics. I haven't been able to find a before pic of me at my biggest, I know I had one but the SD card wiped itself. I'm going to try and see if a friend or family member has one, as I'd really like to see in black and white, to remind myself how far I have come.
Czarina

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:09 am

I hear you when it comes to pizza! It's definitely my dietary achilles heel!

I hope you find some photos, Czarina. It would be great to see how far you've come.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby miss_viva » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:54 pm

I've seen them four times too! Twice at the Big Day Out and twice in concert, but I forget which years. One year they came with the Kaizer Chiefs as support, and one year with Kaki King. I will admit to being a Foo stalker, and I particularly love me some Grohl :P He just seems like such an awesome guy, really down to earth. I'm jealous you got to see the Opera House gig, that would have been absolutely amazing!

Czarina wrote:What other bands are you into?

I'm also into Bad Religion (I've seen them 3 times and for 'old' guys, they sure know how to put on a great show), Rise Against, Incubus, The Weakerthans, Propagandhi, System of a Down, HIM, Motorpsycho, Nirvana, Green Day, The Alkaline Trio, the White Stripes... probably a few others I'm forgetting at the moment. I'm generally into anything with "real" instruments and a good melody :) What about you?
[/url]

miss_viva

Postby Czarina » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:24 pm

I'm into 'real' music as well! Love The White Stripes (have seen them a few times), The Smashing Pumpkins, Queens Of The Stoneage, Bob Evans, Jebediah, The Sleepy Jackson, Empire Of The Sun, Little Birdy, Drag...tonnes more, as well! OH has now got me into Ozzy Osbourne, Faith No More and daggy 80's metal, lol.
Czarina

Postby miss_viva » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Ah I love Faith No More too - are you going to Soundwaves?
[/url]

miss_viva

Postby Czarina » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:38 pm

We wish! Don't really have the money, and their side-show in Melbourne sold out in 7 minutes! They should've booked a bigger venue! :evil:
Czarina

Postby Czarina » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:01 pm

I had a nice, but naughty weekend! Had a great Valentine's Day, with OH making a beautiful pancake breakfast and we went out for lunch. And there was a fair bit of chocolate involved...

I was naughty for my Birthday, yesterday, eating a LOT more than I should've! Though, I did shop for about four hours, so I would have burnt a few of those calories...

Oh well, back at it today! Hopefully there is no lasting damage!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! :D
Czarina

Postby fi_112 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Glad you had a good weekend hun!
When am I seeing pics of ur new bod?? I shan't give up :)
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are
fi_112

Postby Czarina » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:37 am

Urgh...sick...so no exercise for me, for a while. Not happy, Jan! Don't know if I'll be making it to work on the weekend.

fi_112 wrote:When am I seeing pics of ur new bod?? I shan't give up :)

I'll get around to it someday! Haha!

Hope everybody is feeling considerably better than I do!
Czarina

Postby miss_viva » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Happy Birthday for the other day, I hope you had a fantastic day :)
[/url]

miss_viva

Postby Czarina » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:35 am

Thanks, Miss Viva!
Czarina

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there