It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:26 am

Free Newsletter

Only Have 8kilos to Lose Lets See If I can Do It!!!

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Only Have 8kilos to Lose Lets See If I can Do It!!!

Postby Fatty » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:41 pm

Well I had no choice but to eat the lunch provided because it would have been very rude not to i guess but taking that into account i had a peice of fruit for breakkie (mango shared with my little man) and then had the lunch which was turkish pizza(1 piece) , chicken breast (rottisserie style with no skin also shared with my little one) and garden salad oh yeah and a tad bit of risstto rice on the side but take into account my portios of each dish was small so it would have equaled a plate of dinner. So being as it may i also didnt have dinner and had a bannana instead with lots of water and thought hey its just one day and i tried to get my calorie contents as low as possible i think i was ok but better food tomorrow, anyway just had a massive sweaty 1 hour workout
But im just wondering what your max heart rate should be to achieve weightloss.
Anywhos update 2moro if not toooo busy.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZ168tb/]
[/url]
Fatty

Postby MissMinx » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:04 am

Hey Fatty,
I think your choices and portion controls were fine! you did really well chicky! Its one day out of so many good days ahead! dont stress one bit.

As for the max heart rate...just google it and you'll find out how to calculate it for your height and weight.

Hows the last few days been for you??
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby Fatty » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:35 am

Hey MM,
Tues and Weds have been really bad 4 me i would do really well during the day then stuff up at night i dnt know why i think cause ive just been kinda stressed and getting really hungry or maybe i think that :? i dnt know. But i have been exercising except for yesterday and ive the other day when i walked on my tread i did about 11km which was so exciting for me i was sweating so much and i felt sooo happy.
Although i do feel like im losing motivation. I am ,although, seeing a change in my upper half of my body and my legs and i weighed myself 2 days and i'm 67.6 but that could be just fluid loss and after the last couple of days i bet ive put them back on (also remembering that for some odd reason my weght jumped up to 69.5 :( just before i started the exercising). I think i just need to pick myself up again remotivate myself mentally i havent stopped exercising which is a good thing.
I think i also have to keep reminding myself that also have to beautiful kids who keep me on my feet 24/7 so thats a workout all in its own including housework lol :).
MM did you feel the same at the beggining did you lose motivation just as you were doing so well??????
[/url]
Fatty

Postby MissMinx » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:41 am

Oh Fatty, yes there were many times I would get home after work and I'd face going upstairs, wash my make up off from work and change into my workout gear to go on the treadmill and it was so hard cause some days my body wouldnt move (I wanted to give up). Sometimes during those hard workouts id still stick it through whatever 8km or 10kms but id take more regular breaks only bec i wasnt moving so well.. then the next day or so Id have a fantastic workout..

Other times when Id come home after work and I was completely out of motivation to workout I'd just relax and wait for the next day and usually the motivation comes back..BUT make sure if you dont workout that day that you eat really healthy and fill up on veggies when you get cravings that way you will do no harm to your diet and you'll feel guilt free :)

All in all after every workout no matter how you feel going into the workout, your body feels good afterwards and you feel relieved that you made the move to exercise.

You definitely have a lot more on your plate with your littles ones than me so I take my hat off to you and I'm sure you're an inspiration to other mums on here now too.

11kms wow fantastic!! well done....did you watch television during that or listen to music? sometimes on the treadmill i alternate the entertainment on the side or sometimes I just like silence and i have time to think whilst walking/running :)

MMxo

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby candycane » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:18 pm

Sorry i've been so awol i've been really busy preparing for my exams plus had a wisdom tooth out - the upside, was 71 kilos for a whole two days! downside, ravishingly hungry for three days after the no eating. Too scared to weigh myself - i've decided being exam period i wont worry too much as long as i stick to my bootcamp (mon and wed mornings) and boxing on tues morning and any runnign or anything i can get inbetween as well as trying not to overeat it'll be ok. i just miss the gym :( have so much to go over for exams though that imma have to miss it until Friday 14th (night :)

howve u been? when do u leave? I thought it was this wednesday for some reason. hope your fabulous xx
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby Fatty » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:04 pm

Well its been a tough and rough week this week havent stuck to the plan and havent exercised but it got me down soooo much that i realised i gotta stop making myself from feeling this way that eating unhealthy and not exercising is whats getting me down more than anything and then it occurred to me how happy i would feel after every workout and after everyday that went passed and id eaten really healthy ( by saying that my eating really isnt that bad its just my junkfood like chips and bikkies and stuff thats all), but if you add up all those empty calories they do result to be alot. So im back on the wagon again today lol and im happy i guess thats the main thing :) .

Hey MM,
if you've just read what i wrote well yep had a really bad week :( but bak on track again (fingers crossed) hopefully for good cause irealised eating that way is really making me unhappy and like you have said before this is a lifestyle change, but i think the difference for me is i gotta up my calories intake just a little bit cause of my daily routine (im basically on my feet all day plus the exercise) which really wears me down if i havent eaten and makes me weak and tired.
As for the power walking i incline walk on various speeds between 5.5 and 6.5 and listen to music as i do it (i feel time flies like that) and i did in 50 min yayyyy. I dnt know why this happened to me this week i guess when the going gets tough i give up but im gonna see myself through this and push through this.
Hope you have fun on your trip :).
[/url]
Fatty

Postby MissMinx » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:44 pm

Hey Fatty,
Sorry to hear you had a bit of a bad week with your little snacks - it happens to all of us especially initially when things are out of control. Once you focus and really see the results you wont wanna snack as much. The guilty feelings afterwards are not worth when dieting...just give it your best go and choose healthy snacks chicky! it will work you'll lose weight if you change things in your life :)

You certainly do have a lot on every day in your life with your children which is great towards your weight loss, all kinds of moving around is beneficial!!

Fantastic about the incline on the treadmill! i did the same early this week in one of my morning sessions and my shins are still killing me from walking uphill which is great and what you wanna feel afterwards :) Keep that up definitely.

Other than that if I dont hear from you by Thursday - you take care over the next 25nights I'm away in Bali heheh! I'll be here tomorrow and then Thurs and then we depart Thurs arvo so hopefully ill get to hear from you before then but if not - stick to it you'll feel like a brand new person believe me I'm smiling a lot more nowadays :)))

MMxoxooox

MissMinx

Postby Fatty » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:40 pm

Well i decided to change my ticker to show the change in my new attitude towards my weightloss so hopefully this one will be moving in the right direction showing my weightloss.
I'm on the right track know with my diet and exercise and i wont be weighing in till next sat just because i think since restarting again on wont give me much of a weightloss till next week so here it goes.

Im sorry miss minx i missed your reply i hpe your really having a really good time in Bali and hopefully bu the time you come back i would have shed some kilos.
By the way im back on 68.5 kilos.
[/url]
Fatty

Postby Fatty » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:56 pm

Well im proud to say im on the right track now i do get a bit of stuff ups but i tend to bounce back quickly which is great, my weigh-ins have changed till monday now so tomorrow will be my weigh in fingers crossed i do ok had a bit of a big dinner yesterday so i hopeit doesnt stuff me up. My weight loss has been slow but steady but im happy as long as there is a loss at the end of the week im satisfied im in no big hurry to lose it i think the slower the better that way in the future i can maintain ti keep it off !!
Well i hope i do well 2moro fingers crossed ive worked my butt off today to work off what i ate yesterday so we'll see how it goes.

So far my workouts have been like this
Monday: 40 min treadmill/power walking uphill lower body training 10 min
Tuesday: 40 min treadmill/power walking uphill Upper body training 10 min
Wednesday: 40 min interval program treadmill/2 min walk-2 min run
Thursday: Tae Bo 50 min advanced workout
Friday: Tae Bo 50 min advanced workout

Sometimes i alternate the days where i workout on the weekend and if i can fit an extra day in i usually do and i always add in my stomach crunches right now im up to 70 crunches aiming for 100 hundred started off at 30 so for me thats an achievement, then after that we'll work our way up.

My diet is good i follow CK so that has been a big help but there is usually a day or two where i allow myself some treats :lol:
[/url]
Fatty

Postby Fatty » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:13 pm

Well just a bit of bad news, Ive been involved in a stupid fraud scam through trading post where alot of money was lost and it wasnt even my money i was doing someone a favourand so the the last couple of days i fell off the wagon. I'm not usually an emotional eater and i dnt think that this was the cause, ithink its just cause i got a bit lazy and just ate everything in my face cause i couldnt be bothered to prepare anything for myself so i just ate junk. I think also cause i was too upset andjust constantly in tears over it because the person whose money got stolen kinda is blaming me for it, when all i tried to do was help this prson out.
BUT im gonna try and get everything back on track again amdim pretty sure im gonna have a bit of weight gain this monday because i havent even exercised but im gonna force myself to jump on my treadmill today and do my crunches and maybe make some handweight from some of my groceries that i have (still havent had the chanve to go buy some ) and do a bit of a lower body workout.
I'm not gonna let this get the best of me and to be honest i thought it wouldve yesterday but today is a new day so head screwed on motivation is revving away we go AGAIN lol :) !!!
[/url]
Fatty

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:43 pm

I can't see how the person you were doing a favour for can blame you for it. After all, if it was something you saw in the Trading Post and told him/her about it thinking it was a good idea then it was still that person's choice to get involved. If it was their intial idea and you were just following their orders in paying for the item/service then it's still entirely their choice to get involved. Unless you held them at gunpoint and demanded they give you money for this Trading Post thing then they have to accept that it's just as much their fault as yours (in other words: neither of you are at fault at all since it's hardly your fault you got caught up in a scam!)

I hope things pick up for you. It's a terrible situation to be in.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Fatty » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:27 am

Hey EWQ,
yeah i know i feel absolutely horrible and i feel like this wholesituation is out of my hands, but i might take your advice and contact consumer affairs and see what they say today and unfortunately not every body thinks as logically as you do.

Anyway bout my diet it got a bit screwed up yesterday as well i think im due for TTOTM thingy and that could be the reason why i feel peckish too my goodness how do shift this its annoying me cause i feel like have no control over it and ive been so lazy to exercise ????? GRrrrrrr this is annoying.

Well i hope i pick up because i was actually seeing a change in my body shape and my clothes were starting to get looser.
[/url]
Fatty

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:36 am

It's easy to think logically when you're not in the middle of the situation! Put it this way: I've been scammed about three times on eBay and not once have I bothered reporting it to the police or consumer affairs. So I'm afraid I'm very much a 'Do as I say, not as I do' sort of person!

I know that I eat everything in sight at TTOTM and I really don't feel the motivation to do any exercise either. So I know how you're feeling! Plus, the stress has probably knocked your body around and it needs time to recover.

Hope you start feeling better soon!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Fatty » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:05 am

Thanks EWQ it makes me feel better that feeling this way IS normal and hopefully i'll bounce back.
[/url]
Fatty

Postby Gordz » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:36 am

It's deffinately normal Fatty. I was devistated when I was jipped. $950 to a 17 yearold is alot of money! Best thing ebay have done is automatic coverage against scammers when paying by pay pal. $5,000 coverage I think?
Aussie Male, 26, 194cm.

Start date: 12/8/2013
Highest - 144.8kg

Current - 141.3kg

Goal - 110kg

3.5kg lost

31.3kg to go
Gordz

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there