It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Free Newsletter

Only Have 8kilos to Lose Lets See If I can Do It!!!

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Only Have 8kilos to Lose Lets See If I can Do It!!!

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:19 am

From what I've heard the PayPal protection doesn't give you all your money back, though. And certain sales aren't covered. I found that out when I was ripped off for an eBook I bought on eBay. PayPal protection doesn't cover non-physical items so I have no way to get my money back. It was only $10 though so I have no right to complain after what you two have been through!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Fatty » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:45 pm

Hey EWQ,
Yeah but at least paypal has some sort of protection and EBAY has done a good thing with teaming up with them even with that im actually nowq quite scared to do any purchases online whereas before i wouldnt even bat an eyelid.

AS for today i still ate everything in my face but ive got a new goal because im racing another contender lol so should be great motivation gotta get to 64kilos by NYE so starting tomorrow morning ill be exercisingdoing my TAE BO for 30 min then at night when i put mykids to bed ill be doing my treadmill for another 40 min. and im gonna try and do that everyday and about maybe 2 or 3 times a week add a bit weight resistence training.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZ168tb/]
[/url]
Fatty

Postby Fatty » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:06 am

Yeah your absolutely right GORDZ that much money is alot for a 19yr old but to me that not what got to me more than the fact of WHAT they did were you freaked out when that happened at your age????
[/url]
Fatty

Postby MissMinx » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:43 pm

Hey Fatty,
Its your competitor here lol i have exercised about 4 days last week and eaten little snacks every day and had a few drinks on the weekend...yikes! not a good start to our 64kg goal by new yrs! we still have time to do it but from yesterday ive started to behave a little... tonight after work im off to do a 12km walk outside and hopefully tomorrow morning before work i can wake up and do a session on my treadmill. I havent been able to get up before work this morning or yesterday - ive gotten use to waking up late in Bali every day...arghh! I want the old MissMinx back hehe.

Anyways hope you're doing well and look forward to hearing about your progress.

Cheers
MM
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby Fatty » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:57 pm

Hey MM,
Well looks like im in kinda the same boat havent really good the past week diet wise but im gonna try and see this in a healthy approach so ive decided not to weigh in till our LITTLE CHALLENGE has finished and that way i wont be set the scales and weightloss instead ill be focusing more on exercising and getting this to be my life routine and incorporating it that way, And so my "competitor" :lol: our challenge begins but i have this funny feeling you will beat me to it, and i wonder if you'll get back into your robot machine ways because you will kick my A%$ that way for sure there is no way i can keep up with that :)
GOODLUCK chicky and for me too :shock: so we start from today (well for me anyway)
Oh as for m diet im not gonna be too strict cause i feel there is no point in that seeing as once you let go of it the weight just piles back on so to 'me love what i eat and enjoy it and moderation is the key'

p.s ive got one up on you thought i dnt drink so i guess that issue wont be a problem lol

Cheers back
Fatty
[/url]
Fatty

Postby MissMinx » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:44 pm

Hey Babe,
If we dont get to 64kgs by new yrs we'll still be very happy wont we!

I'm gonna try but im not gonna kill myself 16kms six days a week lol just like before Bali! I know it will drop off over time but I'll still try as Im looking to do anywhere between 8-12 and even 14kms 5-6 times a week.. this week is improving slowly i got up and ran 8kms this morning on the treadmill. My diet on the otherhand isnt BAD ive just eaten a few pieces of bread at dinner time here and there through the week but will stop that during weeknights starting tonight! hehe

You're funny.. ill probably get to my robot ways by next week lol only cause new yrs eve is coming up and we're going to stay at a hotel with our friends and planning a great night so hoping to look a bit better by then heheh. We'll see.

Im not weighing myself until after xmas probably next sunday, what about u?

Hahah i love my drinks! im gonna have some tomorrow for sure and during xmas.

Whats on for the wkd? what do you hope to do with diet and exercise?

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby MissMinx » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:22 am

Fatty,
How are ya?
I wrote on my thread but wanted to come here and let you know that I weighed myself this morning I couldnt help myself lol. I lost 700g so I'm at 65.5kgs - the only reason why i weighed myself is bec i got worried that I had put on weight cause ive been feeling soooo bloated lately and horrible so I was quite surprised when I saw the result :)

Anyways hope to hear from you soon!!

MMxo

MissMinx

Postby Fatty » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:32 pm

Good on ya MM,
Thats a great loss. Well i havent weighed myself and i think i wont not until the end of our goal and see how we'll go but like you i think i might not get there but yep you're right its still cool no matter what and next yrs a new year !!! :). Im feeling a bit thinner though so ill just go by how i feel what do you think ???
We should do that after new yrs where you just weigh in monthly and see that dramatic change or maintenance ect.

I'm back on track again and just taking everyday as it comes not being to strict with my diet but also not over indulging, im back to exercising which is goo because it makes YOU feel good, but im not gonna over strain myself to do heaps unless im up to it i think an hour in each session is good and plus (with a big smile on my face) im joining a gym after my toddler goes back to daycare, it will only be 3 days a week at curves gym (cause thats how many days my son goes to daycare) and the othe couple of days i walk on my treadmill at home (its just to keep me motivated i guess and to help find the time) and i also get to keep my baby inside with me at the gym (locked in the pram ofcourse) while i do the circuit yayyyyyy :) lol.

Neways its too late now so im off to bed.
[/url]
Fatty

Postby MissMinx » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:54 pm

Hey Fatty!
Ok after new yrs I'll try and weigh in once a month..even tho i might sneak in a weigh in now and then I cant help it hehe!

Feeling a bit thinner is good if you know you've been behaving enough so yeah you will be slightly thinner :)

Fatty an hour a day with your hectic schedule is fine!! as time passes bit by bit the weight will disappear. Fantastic news you'll be going to the gym 3 times a week! you gonna do some weight training to help gain some muscle and tone up? you gotta go for the sexy arms!

MMxo

MissMinx

Postby Fatty » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:15 pm

Well i weighed my self recently and (drumroll) im currently 65 kilos :shock: . Im so stoked i know our goal was 64 MM but im happy with anything so slow and steady is my aim now!!!

I've just recently started the gym as well and as i said im doing 3 days a week and it really does focus on strength training where their circuit focuses on every muscle in the body which is great so the other couple of days at home will be my cardio whether its running or walking im gonna just try and focus on cardio when ever i can at home. So know im feeling more relaxed and happy with myself with how im going and im not being too strict with my diet.

Miss Minx im so curious to know how your doing you are seriously an inspiration to all, i think if i didnt have such a busy lifestyle and so much resposibilities in my life i would have pushed my self the way you have but in all honesty i cant do it not the way my life is at the moment, but you keep pushing it girl, and always remember your doing this to love yourself and be happy, never let intimidation by others get to you, its you who has to live in your body not anybody else so my point is just live life and enjoy your workout instead of stressing out when the next kilo will shift and then without realising the weight will drop.

:) Fatty
[/url]
Fatty

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:35 pm

Congrats at getting down to 65kg. Well done! I'm glad you're enjoying the gym too. I'm sure 2009 will be a great year for you.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Fatty » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:55 am

Hey EWQ

Thanks heaps, i wish that too its been a long year, So I hope after march (when my baby goes in for his big surgery) it will only start to get better after that. Wishing all the same to you too. And yeah the gym is quite fun the way they have the circuit going its like your not even doing a strenuous workout :)
[/url]
Fatty

Postby MissMinx » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:34 am

Hi Fatty!

65kgs hello my twin! lol that was my weight this morning too - I'm not a happy 65kgs...I still need to get to 60kg - ohhhh I remember that body heheh.

Thanks chicky for the kind words. I've dropped off due to too many social things as I posted in my thread lately but I still have the determination to go all the way. I remember years ago when I was 60kgs and when the weight started coming back on I never had the drive to get back to 60kgs again.. This time around I've still got it and leaving for Bali at 62.8kgs was awesome and I want to get there and beyond.. its gonna be hard work but with the diet and exercise regime I was on I was dropping nicely.

You on the otherhand are a survivor! you have two children that need you every day and you still have been fitting in exercise and getting results along the way! thats to be applauded cause I know a few friends with kids that have let themselves go after kids and just dont care.. theyre actually quite overweight and I mean they dont have to be twiggy skinny but for health wise its just not good... they cant be happy that way ever.

Fatty does your husband eat the same as what you do, quite healthy? Does he like the foods you're eating to assist in your weight loss? How has the lollie craving been lately hehe I know you love em.

MM

MissMinx

Postby MissMinx » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:09 am

Where are you gotten to young lady?!?!?

MissMinx

Postby Fatty » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:18 pm

Hey MM,
Sorry lovely lady havent been round much to help keep u on your feet :). You know what ive just been sooo busy with the kids and fitting in that 3 day a week gym work is leaving me so exhausted by the the end of the day :shock: :shock: . Im also trying to make the most of the time we have with our little boy before his op comes around in about a month and just enjoy him as much as we can, because you just never no with these types of conditions what can happen :(.
Thankyou so much for your kind words i really appreciate it, and to be quite honest ive always been self conscious of my body since i was 16 so its just kinda stuck with me, and i was always quite determined while i was pregnant to eat what i wanted but in moderation so that i wouldnt stack on the kilos like ive seen most do, because in all honesty having children is exhausting and being unfit really doesnt help and i also gotta look good for myself and my man (even though hes never ever mentioned anything). And i also think after having my second baby be born with his illness has made see life differently :).
As for my diet im not being tooo strict but yeah my hubby tends to eat whatever i cook as long as its tasty and got flavour, but i feel like i need to start upping my game with the diet and just starting to leave treats for the weekend from know on and cut down on carbs i think, preferably at night, as like you i still would like to reach dat 60 kilo mark. Know that i have my exercising on track i feel like ive got that out of the way and can focus on my diet (so whatever tips you have to offer im all ears).
Omg i think you might laugh when i tell you about my looly issues as i havent been able to eat then in like a month; my filling came out without me realising so the whole got bigger and then my mouth got infected and ended up needing a root canal done, so now for the next 4 months ive got to keep away from them until i get my crown placed but hopefully by then i would have lost craving for em lol

Ive got another dillema, which i have see the doctors for but i was just wondering did anyone ever get their ligaments torn in both ankles just from running at the same time cause i just have and OMG is it killing me so i have to rest both my feet for a week and just do stretching, but im also goona do strength training at the gym as well

:) Fatty
[/url]
Fatty

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there