It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:13 am

Free Newsletter

Its those stubborn kilos!

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Its those stubborn kilos!

Postby Kristy89 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:01 pm

I was 64.1 last time I weighed myself...4.1 kilos off my goal of 60kg. However, with Christmas having just passed I am too scared to weigh myself and see what i gained haha. my guess would be a couple kilos. Any suggestions for getting rid of those last few stubborn kilos? It sucks, it only gets harder!
START:85kg
CURRENT:61.5kg
GOAL:60kg

ULTIMATE GOAL: 58kg
Kristy89

Re: Its those stubborn kilos!

Postby MissMinx » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:47 am

Hi there
My goal is 60kgs too and over xmas i ate and drank what i pleased pretty much and didnt put on 2 kgs...its not gonna happen in a few days so weigh yourself and face it, get it over with so you can get moving with your goal :)

Infact I only put on around 300g ...i just came back from being in Bali for a month and thats where i put on 3kgs in a whole month of eating and drinking...a few days aint gonna do it.

MM
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby milkyway » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:01 am

Bite the bullet and get on those scales so you know the damage you're dealing with and as MM says, you might be surprised to learn it's not so bad.

In terms of shaking the last few stubborn kilos, what are you currently doing?
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Czarina » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:51 pm

Don't be too scared about it. Unless you went totally crazy with the food and alcohol a lot of it will be fluid. I know I 'gained' 3kg in the past week or so, but 2kg of that has disapeared already. I'm sure the rest of the weight is not fat gain either and I'll be back to 'normal' soon, as long as I keep up the water and watch the sodium!
Czarina

Postby Kristy89 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:41 pm

I forgot I had this thread! lol.
I ended up with a gain of 2 kilos after Christmas. I am now down to 62.8kg. But I have just bought new scales as my old ones were playing up, and according to my scales I am about 1.5kg heavier than my older ones, but thats ok, ill just work harder.

As for what im currently doing...umm... it depends. I have some better weeks...
But I'm making sure I eat healthy obviously, just like I have been, trying to keep protein up so I can tone etc, which I understand muscle will weigh more than fat. Ive been aiming to burn 700 calories plus, per gym session. Which I go 4 or 5 times a week generally. I think ill get there eventually, just need a bit more discipline on weekends i think
START:85kg
CURRENT:61.5kg
GOAL:60kg

ULTIMATE GOAL: 58kg
Kristy89

Return to Almost there