It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:07 am

Free Newsletter

Court is ALMOST where? :)

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Court is ALMOST where? :)

Postby Czarina » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:24 pm

You go, girl!
Czarina

Postby court » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:27 am

Thanks CZ!

Well yesterday went KIND OF to plan! I lost 400gms at my weigh in which was surprising but exciting and then I went and did my spin class where I PUNISHED myself! Then when I got home my dinner took 20 mins to prepare so I accidentally had a nibble of a few crackers (wholegrain) left over from a dinner party with some avocado dip on them... naughty naughty I know but one thing I know is after a spin class I cant leave my dinner for that long or I will ravage the house!! So, minor slip up on my part but I got in 2.5L of water yesterday!
Today, all good so far! I am up and have had my 1/2 cup cereal with 1/2 cup milk and am sucking back on a 1L bottle of water :D I am playing netball tonight at 7pm so I am thinking I will leave my afternoon piece of fruit until 6pm cos if I eat my dinner before I go there is NO WAY I wont snack when I get home... so dinner tonight will be after 8pm then ill read to some nice music and go to sleep! I may even meet a friend for a walk at 5.30pm so that I am not tempted to eat all afternoon :lol:

Hope everyone is having a good week so far I am personally counting down to the lonnngg weekend!
court

Postby court » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:26 am

My friend bailed on the walk which saw me starving before my netty game.. I had 2 mini twixs and some rice crackers :shock:
Then I played netball came home for dinner and two more twixs :shock: :x
They are gone now so NO MORE twixs thank god...

Anyways I came to work all prepared to get into a Body Attack class this afternoon but I have KNEE pain :shock: So I am trying to book in for a remedial massage as we speak - I know I am prone to tight ITB muscles so I have to be careful! Maybe have a night off tonight then I play netball tomorrow :D If I cant get in for the massage Im not sure what I am going to do!

Food plan today? Stick to it at least 90%!!!!!!! Grrrrr so tired right now...
court

Postby MissMinx » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Lol Court you're a laugh - who bought the twix into the house in the first place????

You know I've got a wedding to go to in Sydney in 4.5 weeks and there have been white tim tams in my pantry all week...so many times I've thought about having 1 a night etc but because I know the wedding is coming up very soon, if I had one of those tim tams I think I would probably cry I'd be that disappointed in myself.

If I didn't have a wedding to go to I would have had a few here and there...pretty pathetic huh that every time I have something 'to do' thats when I'm really really good otherwise I'd have them even when I'm not at my goal.

Ahhh who seriously created so much nice food on this planet! I want to live in the cave men days when there was no pizza, pasta, chocolate and ice cream lol.

MM
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby court » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:09 am

hahahah well I could LIE and say the OH brought them...cos they are his fave! But when i am at the grocery store I say to myself "Ohhh ill get them for OH he will love these in his lunchbox" but he barely ever eats even half of the pack! So this week they arent coming into the house - unless he takes them to work and leaves them there cos I dont need them in the house!
I woke up at 65.9kg this morning... good sign! I would dearly like to be 60 at xmas!! :lol:
court

Postby candycane » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:03 pm

you will be! at least you ate them before and after the game - you probably burnt them right up. Congrats on the 400g ;)
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby Budda » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Hello Court,

I have just become a member and i am very confused to how everything works? I read you were new to this also so thought i would ask for some help if you can??

I do not know much yet but am learning that i can reply to you, i just do not know how to start my journey?I have no idea how to put in a post or a ticker for my self? In other words how do i put in my post etc??

Your journey is amazing well done girl, you are insperational and you are almost where?

I am even to scared at this moment to weigh my self, but plan to do that on Wednesday. I have started Censored today so am on detox for three days..UGGh

Your training and fitness is fantastic !!

Any way hope to chat to you later

Budda
Budda

Postby court » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:58 am

Hey Budda :) Cute name!

Umm to start your own post go to the home page and depending on your on what stage of you are at you can start a post under any of the forums :) I have my post in the "Almost There" section but I started in the "Curvaceous and Courageous" area as I had a larger amount of weight to lose.. You just have to click on "Start New Topic" when you are in the forum you want your thread to be in :)

To get a ticker all you need to do is click on someone else's ticker and it will take you to the ticker home page where you can "create a new ticker". Then all you have to do is log in and change you stats when you have a loss I think there is a forum post on here somewhere with how to post a ticker :) Hope that helps though someone else might be able to explain it better!

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow! I am supposed to weigh in tonight but I have been less than perfect this week - seems the silly season has begun!! :shock: :lol:

I have backed off the training lately and need to get back into it! Just going for a long walk tonight dont feel up to much else right now!
court

Postby court » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:03 am

Just going to check in.. I had a massive weekend. I ate and drank a stupid amount! Any weight loss I may have had during the week last week was ruined on the weekend. but i am strangely ok with it for the moment! I am sitting at aruond 66kgs give or take 1/2kg and I feel ok. I obviously long term want to shift this last 6kg or so but right now I am content to cruise through and enjoy all the social gatherings that are happening. :D
This week I am being pretty good but I havent had time to work out at all. Netball is on hiatus for the school holidays but I am playing one game this week on Thursday night. I also want to try and get a few walks in this week as well. Really looking forward to my holiday and I am on countdown now! It is only ten days away. I have made the executive decision to say goodbye to Jenny Craig for the two weeks I am up there and I cant wait to get good healthy nutritious food into me and maybe even lose some weight up there!! :roll: We'll see how we go there but i actually plan on getting up early each morning for jog/walks and maybe even some swims in there if it isnt too cold :D
Oh god i can feel the sun already!!!!!!!!
court

Postby candycane » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:18 pm

sometimes its good to give your body a quick dramatic change, just make sure your extra good over the next couple of days, or get in a bit more exercise.

the sun is amazing! Except its been non existent over the last couple of days. I woke up this morn and it was soooo windy. Where are you off to for your holiday?

I'm sure the two weeks off jenny craig will do you good. Just stick to your plan and you will be fine. 6 kilos by christmas - 11 weeks, is a perfectly reasonable goal i think :)
candycane

Postby court » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:00 am

Morning guys,
CC I think you are right, a dramatic change is what I need and I am going to do it. I was pretty bad over the weekend, drank ALOT and ate pretty badly as well, macas AND pizza yuck I feel so sick thinking about it now. Some good news though is that the social calendar is EMPTY from today as I am headed off on holidays on Saturday morning... We have such a cool plan for the trip and it involves lots of good healthy wholesome foods, morning boxing workouts on the beach, afternoon walks, bushwalking, swimming, jogging and cycling I CANNOT WAIT!
Gosh I feel so bloated right now!!!
So the plan? 65kgs by the time I get home in three weeks...shouldnt be hard I was 65.8kg a few weeks ago and I let it go!!
Weight this morning? 67.5kgs :shock: I feel ill..
court

Postby candycane » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:11 pm

The pizza and other food has made you retain fluid, which i know you know :) i wouldnt worry too much about the weekend, just acknowledge how you are feeling and move on darl. I'm glad to see that you are looking forward to your mini break. Your plan sounds fab :)

I hate that bloated feeling!!! The clear social calander will do u a world of good :) i find it's always the social events that throw me off too.

Relax and enjoy your time with your man. Where are you headed?

xo
candycane

Postby court » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:22 pm

Hi CC xo
I feel so gross! It has been two weeks of woeful eating culminating in a crappy weigh in tonight for sure! I have put away 1.5L so far today but spin and weights will see me drink another litre at least... Argh even the thought of "unclean" greasy food is making my tummy turn, which is a good thing I guess! Lots of veges with tuna pasta bake tonight and I am surprisingly looking forward to it! :D I have things coming up in November but October is clear which is making me happy!
I am headed to Byron Bay for two weeks of beach workouts, healthy food, good coffee (my vice) relaxation and bushwalking bring it!!!!!
court

Postby court » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:50 am

Binge eating is the worst...

I am getting out Paul McKenna's book for my trip away - can anyone else recommend some light beach reading??? :D
court

Postby candycane » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:51 pm

how's it going court? Are you back yet? Hope you are well :)
candycane

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there