It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:51 am

Free Newsletter

Court is ALMOST where? :)

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Court is ALMOST where? :)

Postby court » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:12 pm

hmmm i dont know if it is worth that amount of calories though! I would prob want to have two and by that stage almost half my days eating has gone! :oops:
Yum lets stop talkin about cheeseburgers the dreaded 4pm urge has kicked in!!!!!
court

Postby court » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:12 am

I am SOOOOOO hungry at the moment! Just this week..what is going on?!? I mean yes the cold weather has kicked in but i am seriously hungry - and not working out nearly as much! (was feeling a bit crappola this week so i havent been to the gym and training was cancelled last night cos of rain). I am headed to a step class tonight - hopefully after my dinner when i get home i can just CHILL and stop thinking about food! Maybe being at the gym instead of watching Masterchef might help as well :shock:
court

Postby candycane » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:28 am

That's interesting Czarina, i didn't realise 284 cals! You could easily have a cheeseburger and a small salad for lunch if you were massively craving and be within your calorie limits.

I know i haven't had maccas or anything for ages. Only a couple of snack wraps (in NZ) hehe don't worry i can grab where its gonna come from too. I'm really pumped this time (i always get inspired by biggest loser) i love how bob said the yoda quote 'there is no try there is only do or do not' because its so true! Every time we say 'i'm going to try' it's like saying 'i don't believe that i will do it' like a safety net. Well, WE'RE gonna do it! hehe

Dip SHOULD have it's own food group. hehehe

Seriously, if you go to the gym you won't be as eager to eat. Dunno why, but when i'm exercising i'm HEAPS more aware of what i put into my mouth! I sat there last night guessing the 17 ingredients in the pasta sauce. That chocolate crystal violet thing looked yum hehe
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby court » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:43 pm

hehe lets see

beef mince
lamb mince
onion
garlic
tomato paste
chopped tomato
basil
oregano
bay leaves
red wine
I have ten can we add to it???
court

Postby candycane » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:54 pm

butter/olive oil (for frying)
thyme
marjoram

if your my nonna

a chop
a carrot
more butter
candycane

Postby court » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:06 pm

stock
salt/pepper?
court

Postby Jisgone » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:35 pm

mince
pasta sauce
fettucine

i got 3 hahaha :P
Jisgone

Postby court » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 pm

hahaha fettucine for spag bol? interesting! :) I used to work in an Italian Restaurant you would think i could answer this one! :roll:
I just had the best lunch...fried rice (JC one so little and clearly not FRIED) but i was supposed to have it with a big salad! Instead i got a heap of lettuce cups and had san choy bow!!! Yummo!!
I love food - no wonder im fat haha :shock:
court

Postby court » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 pm

I might do pilates tonight before my step class. i need a good stretch! Dont do pilates often I always find it so so tough!! :twisted: Spec my poor butt when ya do those sideways things with your legs!!! hmmm :roll:
court

Postby candycane » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:22 pm

i used to do pilates it is good for core strength. If you want stretching try yoga :)
candycane

Postby court » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:23 pm

i fall asleep in yoga! haha. I like both - i love body balance...i think i just need to do SOMETHING not like me to be so lazy... :(
court

Postby court » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:20 pm

ok...for the record i am not going to do nothing for three whole days EVER again :shock: that STEP class just near KILLED me!! My god...i have dragged my ass home and made a berry smoothie and now i am going to have a shower and get into bed!!!
SPIN and PUMP tomorrow can she do it?

YES SHE CAN!!! :roll: :lol:
court

Postby candycane » Fri May 01, 2009 12:15 pm

LOL i know what you mean. Yes you can do back to back pump and spin. I just hope you are doing pump first, its better to do the strength before the cardio :) if you can't that's okay too, i just sometimes get head spins doing a pump class after boxing (heaps of cardio) hehe
candycane

Postby court » Fri May 01, 2009 12:18 pm

no unfortunately spin is first! But i dont mind it - i have done it before - actually a few times. Thing is a really feel it on Sat! and i have to play netball. haha - but i figure a nigth is plenty of time for the old muscles to recover :) Dam C position at netball! haha. Mayeb it is my week for a 1/2 game.. :roll:
court

Postby candycane » Fri May 01, 2009 12:25 pm

Yeah i know it's all the leg work. I'm doing pump on saturday with a spin class or something before, and i'll do pump with spin after on monday. I try to ignore it, by the end of the week sometimes i can barely walk, but the more pump classes you do the more your body gets used to working those muscles (then you up your weights!)
candycane

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there