It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:38 am

Free Newsletter

Court is ALMOST where? :)

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Court is ALMOST where? :)

Postby court » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:23 am

Bike riding works my tummy heaps but other than that i do umm..ill see if i can explain!

I do like leg raises on my back holding something above my head and pulling my legs up straight and lowering without letting them touch the ground... I do russian twists with the medicine ball.... I do normal crucnhes and obliques as well....ummm I do these little pulse things hahaha I cant really explain it but I think it is important to do top and bottom abs, PLUS obliques :D :roll:
court

Postby Miss Jo » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:32 am

haha don't worry, I know exactly what you are talking about! Do you have a fit ball? I used to do these and they were great!

You hold the ball between your ankles, and lift your legs and arms and grab the ball with your hands and lower both arms and legs but dont touch the ground then swap! hmmm... hard to explain.
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby court » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:50 pm

yup I have a fit ball havent used it in a while though dont get much time for home exercise!

Just had num num lunch. I chopped some zuccini, brocolli, green beans and asparagus and put it in a little plastic container with a dash of water and zapped it in the micro for 2 mins... then I was sposed to have 45gms tuna but nutritionally (as per JC) I can have 20gms of light cheese instead so i put that on top and let it melt and had that as a side to my JC spinacha nd ricotta wrap. Very yummy :)

I have four strawberries and 100gms of creamy banana and honey yoghurt for arvo tea at 4pm bring it on! :D
court

Postby court » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:08 am

had a bit of a binge last night after training - had an english muffin with some peanut butter and a small pack of chicken twisties and a couple of tablespoons of low fat custard... Oh well! Woke up this morning and pre toily was 66.5kgs. Not too upset cos I have been a bit "backed up" the last two days! Sorry TMI but today I feel like I am detoxing.. It is a "make up my own food" day so I had some special K for breaky - just having an instant coffee now..rest of the day I have:
Lunch: Two pieces of soy lin bread, one 20gm singles cheese (low fat), some capsicum, tomato, zuccini, asparagus and mushroom to make a killer toasted sandwich
Arvo tea: Banana and 150gms no fat yoghurt
Dinner: I am going out tonight! woo! either grilled fish an salad or steak and salad and maybe a damper roll with it! mmmmm
Then I will have a couple of glasses of wine for dessert :)
court

Postby Miss Jo » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:28 am

*wooot woooooot* 66.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done!! and I feel like you too "backed up" hehe - also next week will be ttotm so i'm expecting to have cravings and some bloating and weight gain :? *sigh*

Your toastie sounds awesome!

Gosh Court, we're really picking up our game huh?! haha this 60kg by xmas thing! LOVE IT!

Postby court » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:33 am

Oh no the coffee fixed it! hahahahahah :shock: Sorry guys!!!!!!!
Yeah TTOTM for me now - argh - and you know my consultant will be measuring me on Monday and last month (she does it every 4 weeks) she was like "Oh you are bigger than last measurements but you have LOST" I was like UHUH I AM BLOATED!!!!! :shock: :shock: So this week I might get her to hold off for a week I feel like a blimp right now!! At least the scales tell a different story haha...
I know! We are having a good run here's hoping it continues!!!
court

Postby Czarina » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:36 am

TTOTM for me too, I can relate to the bloating - ick! I am not even looking at the scales or tape measure for the next few days...
Czarina

Postby court » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:39 am

it sucks sometimes I wish I could just ditch the scales for a little while but I am sooo obsessive. I figure if I KNOW - i wont slip up.. Guess cos once I didnt stand on the scales for 12 months and put on like 20kgs and didnt even realise. Now i think, HOW THE HELL did i not notice.. Far out young love hey! :roll:
court

Postby court » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:06 pm

I am having the most godawful cravings for sh*t food today..... argh!!!!!!! Only chocolate really and I reckon I could demolish a family block right now...... BUT I wont!!!!!! :shock:
court

Postby Czarina » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:18 pm

Stay strong, girl! I'm fighting the same battle - and there is a LOT of chocolate in the house at the moment! I may have to call on the powers of the mighty Jarrah hot choccy to kill the cravings!
Czarina

Postby court » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Im trying so dam hard... hahaha.... :shock: :roll: :oops:
I have no chocolate here but god help me if i did!! I am worried cos I am going out for dinner tonight and might end up at the gelato bar afterwards!!!!!!
Noooooooooooooooo
court

Postby court » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:36 pm

I found chocolate. Oops. BUT it was part of my food for tomorrow! hahaha. A JC choc caramel crisp bar that stands at 155 calories! I feel sooo much better and you know what - it is only 155 calories and I feel like I can make up for that by firstly not having gelato tonight and not having the milky coffee after dinner! Easy I feel so much better now! :D
court

Postby court » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:34 am

Went out last night.. had a few "shapes" before cos I was starving but then had cajun spiced grilled john dory with salad (I ordered it with veg but it came out with like 6 chips which i gave to friends) and I had three vodka sodas. Not a bad nights eating I dont think!
Lots of water today though - sposed to be eating thai tonight but I am going to eat before I go and have a tiny bit after the movie :D Prob just some chicken and veges
court

Postby Miss Jo » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:19 pm

Yummm I love thai - but ALWAYS make the bad choices! haha hope you're having a fab day!
xx

Postby court » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:56 am

Wow what a HUGE weekend...

Ok so Friday night saw Inglorious Basterds - FAB movie - then had some thai food, prob a bit too much buto nly ONE glass of wine. Played an intense game of netty Saturday in the midday heat (28 deg!) then went home had a protein shake and then two hours later had to play ANOTHER game against some fiesty women!! Lets just say i think 1/2 of them were on day release... So Sat night after two games of hard netty (and quite dehydrated - weighed myself and was 65.8 :shock: ) I sat down to dinner... JC meal so all good but then I got into a bag of M&M's... oops. Soooo many I ate too argh even the thought of ONE now makes me feel ill...yesterday I was pretty much a-ok, ate mostly JC food had a few nibbles here and there but prob not enough water and this morning I woke up weighing like 67.5kgs!! Argh!

I assume alot of it is water retention so I am drinking water water water today...nearly had a liter so far so should be right by tonight...I am covered in bruises from the weekends sport! But it was so much fun :lol: :roll:
court

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there