It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:46 am

Free Newsletter

Court is ALMOST where? :)

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Court is ALMOST where? :)

Postby court » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:38 am

66.7kgs so I lost 400gms last week :)
Want to hit the 65's next week but my consultant said "What you gonna saw off a leg?" :roll:
She is such a %&*$ sometimes...So my aim is to do it! Hit the 65's!!!
court

Postby Miss Jo » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:13 am

Well done Court! I can't believe how close we are! :)

And I am sure you can hit the 65's next week! That's my aim too! I had a taste last week - so I want it so much more now !

We can do it!!!
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby court » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:30 am

I know! Well after spin last night I jumped on the scales again and they said 65.8 so I know I can do it this week I have lots planned exercise wise! Food I just need to keep it simple and do what I do.. guess going out for dinner toinght isnt going to help but i will make good choices - Plus I am eating quite lightly today to compensate :shock:
court

Postby court » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:18 am

Well I ate lightly yesterday during the day and last night I had:
1/2 a damper roll with some herb/garlic butter (just a scrape)
2 glasses of wine
grilled pork cutlet on chat potatos with asian greens and a beetroot salad on top mmmmmm
shared the most decadent dessert! Like a caramel slice without the chocolate, with banan fritter and double cream!! :shock: :roll: Pretty yummy but way too sweet for me I prob only had a 1/4 and OH scoffed the rest :lol:
LOTS of water this morning though!! Soooo thirsty!!!
court

Postby Miss Jo » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:28 am

Haha I am guessing from your FB, that the place was fab?! I ended up eating dumplings and noodles last night.

Killer headache :( I think i didn't drink enough water y'day! Not making that mistake again!

Postby court » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:58 am

hahahah yeah it was good!
Yum dumplings and noodles!! is that bad or good? Do you make them yourself??
Yeah i have a killer headache from my two wines hehe. I think you need to NOT wear a headband AND drink lots of water missy!! :(
court

Postby Miss Jo » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:47 am

D bought them last night! haha I was in no mood to make anything! Good in terms of taste, not sure how good they are for you though :?
and definitely no headband today! and lots of water!!! :D

Glad you had a good night :D

Postby candycane » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:15 am

Hey girly,

good to hear your doing well. I've been derailed for a month but i'm back. Congrats on almost hitting 65 :)
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby court » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:47 pm

CC YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Missed you kid - whats been happening??? Hope everything is ok
court

Postby candycane » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:55 pm

i've been ok, just got derailed a bit. I was sick with the flu for about a week and a half, then i found it really hard to get back to normal. Now i've finally put my foot down and going back to being healthy :) it's been a whole month and i feel like i'm really feeling the affects of what a bad month food and exercise wise can do to you!!!
candycane

Postby court » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:34 pm

Oh ya poor kid. Nothing worse than being sick! Good to have you back I cant wait to hear new recipes and pointers!! I missed ya!!!!
court

Postby court » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:02 am

65.6 this morning :shock:
I have been nibbling a little bit at night though so it makes me wonder what I would be if I said NO to the twisties :lol:
court

Postby candycane » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:49 am

It's good to be back, missed you too *hugs*

That's fantastic :) I'm not weighing myself right now, just focussing on getting back to normal :roll: . How's life? :D :wink:
candycane

Postby court » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:25 pm

yeah thats a good idea - give yourself a few weeks to get back into the swing of things and you might be pleasantly surprised!
Life is good - been hectic, I dont seem to stop!! Trying to slow down a little bit the next couple of weeks before all my summer comps start... I have signed up to 5 different teams this summer!!! I dont think I am going to have time for the gym! :roll: :shock:
Im looking forward to hitting 60kgs though that is for sure! This week seems to be going really well - just bit by bit it is coming off now - quite slow but I guess that is a good thing!??
court

Postby court » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Well I bounced around weights this week between 64.8 and 67kgs! I think today I am high 66's but hopefully will fluctuate back down to 64's this week again. I had a hectic sports weekend (my parents came and watched my grand final first time they have watched this year and told me I am becoming an "athlete" again and I am playing the best sport they have seen in years!! :D ) we won our grand final then I got man of the match in the second game i played and we won that one too!!
So as you can imagine i was quite light after all that sweating, ate a lot the rest of the weekend and now I am sitting a bit more than i woulda hoped..I put it down to fluid retention though... :roll:
Work is stressful today and i am not really htinking about eating..i have cancelled my JC appointment tonight I have too much work to do but I am meetinga friend at 7pm for a stroll around the burbs..think it is the best thing for me tonight, it was that or a spin calss - think the walk is exactly what i need!!
hope everyone had a good weekend
court xo
court

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there