It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:25 am

Free Newsletter

Court is ALMOST where? :)

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Court is ALMOST where? :)

Postby court » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:01 am

Walk didnt happen, we got a massive storm last night though! Instead I did some groceries and had a night in with the boy. Woke up at 67 flat this morning so today's plan is to get the water into my for being weighed at 5.40pm. I am thinking about possibly doing a body balance class...maybe...but I think I will more likely just ride straight home from JC (around 5kms uphill) and chill out at home. Might do the double gym class, spin and pump, on wednesday..then I have a netball game Thurs, a netty game Friday and Saturday and will relax again on Sunday...1200 calories isnt phasing me anymore, maybe it is because of the little extras I keep sneaking haha. Oh well this week we didnt buy any mini chocolates so I should be fine..what I dont have I dont want as long as it isnt staring me in the face when i open cupboards :roll:
court

Postby court » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:43 am

I just ate three lindt balls. they are deadly dont know what is wrong with me I dont feel like i deserve to lose this weight today! :roll:
court

Postby candycane » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:15 pm

Dont worry bout the lindt balls, you'll burn it off for shiz. Are u only eating 1200 now?
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby Shalimar » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:43 pm

Court dont worry about the Lindt balls and dont ever say you dont deserve to lose the weight. We all deserve to lose it, we have all put in far too much effort in doing so and we all deserve to finish the job.

Head down, bum up and get on with it :wink: .

Have a good day :) .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby court » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:21 pm

Sorry guys I am having a really tough time of it this last week... if i seem a bit negative it will pass!! :)

Yup CC i am only on 1200cals... jumped down around a month ago I think it was now... was so hard at first and i had to find a balance between exercise and 1200 cals but i seem to have found it :) I dont really feel like eatinga t all lately though unless i have worked out.. who knows what is going on!

Take care guys :)
court

Postby candycane » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:35 pm

wow thats hardcore. what is your usual food plan if u dont mind me asking? Might give me some ideas. Do you count your calories for your dinners? I need some low cal dinner ideas! Preferably about 350 cal serve.

I need motivation to cut calories too. Altho i might stay on 1500 for a couple of weeks to get into the swing of things. I just feel so bloated at the moment. Its that time of the month next week tho :roll: no wonder i'm feeling so annoyed and cranky and whingy.

its ok to be a negative nancy sometimes, especially when its that time. Do u eat extra on days u exercise? I found when i cut down to 1200 i'd get head spins in exercise classes and be really tired. What do u do to combat?
candycane

Postby court » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:45 pm

yeah it was hardcore at first! was pretty hungry and binging a bit...things have settled now though...

Well breaky I have around 30gms ceral with 1/2 cup skim milk
morning tea ill have a piece of fruit or a yohgurt or a coffee
lunch is something small JC (around 200 cals) and i will bulk it up heaps with veges or salads
afternoon tea whatever i didnt eat at morning
dinner is JC meal bulked up with veges...
I eat very little bread or meat now really... lots of veges, two fruit serves and two dairy serves... I do miss bread a little bit and cos I am playing in 5 teams now sometimes i do have a little extra.. i really want to get down to 60kgs though so I am battling through!

Hmmm to combat headspins etc I generally save my arvo snack (usually a banana) for before the class/game... or I find no sugar powerade helps! :D I am by no means doing as much exercise as I was on 1500 cals though... I barely do weights at all cos I play in three netball teams and do spin...weight will come later down the track for me atm...

Im still on Jenny Craig so I cant really help with specific meal plans cos all their meals are low cal...
court

Postby candycane » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:11 pm

oh ic, your still eating the jc meals which u substitute with veggies. Looks like a good plan :)

'Liver clensing' first two weeks is no red meat, 4-8 is no meat bar fish so i'll prolly be similar. I'm not eating lots of bread, mostly a sandwich at lunch and maybe a piece of toast.

I will try keep my cals down a bit. I've found mostly i've been eating between 1300 and 1400 cals. The only thing i miss is yoghurt but i feel better not eating dairy. They make soy yoghurt but it isnt the same ;)
candycane

Postby court » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:18 am

I lost an earth shattering 100gms this week :lol:
It was funny though cos my consultant hadnt taken last weeks weigh in on paper so she thought I lost half a kg!! Haha. Meh I wasnt going to correct her :roll:
So this weeks plan is to try and stick to the program from now until Sunday at least! I have my mum's bday and besties bday on Sunday so a barbecue and then dinner out for mum is going to test me :shock: Going to do my best - in a perfect world I would like to be in the 65's by monday...

Today: Spin and free weights
Tomorrow: Walk 45mins and Netball Match
Friday: Rep Game (fast fast netball)
Saturday: Rep Game
Sunday: Rest
court

Postby candycane » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:57 am

hehehe perfect world. In a perfect world i'd look like pamela anderson minus the massive boobs!!

I'm sure you will get there. Hey, any loss is a loss and we have to be grateful for it :) you are going great guns darl. Good luck for your rep games! Man i used to play netbal years ago i loved it. I gave up due to um drinking on the weekends when i hit about 18 lol! :shock: i played from about age 7 to 17.

here's that plan i spoke about on my thread http://www.scribd.com/doc/2094931/1300- ... -meal-plan it seems so similar to your jenny craig! and easy to follow. Too bad its american we dont have low cal bread here!!

xx
candycane

Postby candycane » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:58 am

PS 100gram loss = BIG LOSS next week!! :D
candycane

Postby court » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:07 am

CC that is sooo similar to JC hey... If you can stick to that you are bound to see results plus you arent limiting yourself!! I like that I have bookmarked it for later on :D
yeah I started when I was 7.. played til about 15 then went off and tried other sports and came back 3 years ago... I am the fittest I have been ever now though I think! :lol: LOVING it right now..

Haha Pam Anderson..nah I'd be Giselle!!!!!
court

Postby candycane » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:39 am

or charlize theron!

I LOVE giselle. I forgot about her. I'll take the best bits of all three ;) giselle is like this beautiful tall athletic giraffe. I love her body. Or elle. I'll take her body (and olive skin tone) any day ;)

the sad thing is theyre like twice my age (well almost) hehehehe

im glad u like the food plan :) i walked through a cemetary at night once *shudders* only because it was the quickest route. I was scared as lol granted i was about 15.

im kind of scared to get back into team sports!! We'll see :)
candycane

Postby court » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:48 am

Still sitting at 66.6 this morning... I am doing heaps of exercise but eating over my calories/Jenny food this week for some reason. I am highly stressed so maybe that is the reason but I am not too worried... I have had over the week a few pieces of cheese and bread, a freddo, a couple of lolly bananas and this morning I ate a chomp.. Not too bad over almost a week. And I am maintaining...so I will just pull back from now, for the rest of the weekend...
I am going out for girlie drinks on Saturday night but I have two rep games of netball before that - So i guess as long as I stick to vodka sodas it cant be too bad :roll:
I am so tired and a bit bored at work today so bring on the weekend! Sposed to be 30 degres I need to find myself a swimming cossie already!!!!! :shock: :o
court

Postby candycane » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:38 am

Hey court,

the main thing is that you continue your exercise. I think the main reason i've put on weight isn't so much what i've been eating (which hasn't been good either) but that i stopped exercising. Don't worry so much about the numbers, you are right that stress plays a big part in what we eat but the exercise will relieve some of it. You'll find it'll shift again, ur just stuck on a plateau :)
candycane

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there