It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:55 am

Free Newsletter

Court is ALMOST where? :)

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Court is ALMOST where? :)

Postby court » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:03 pm

Thanks CC there isnt much chance of me not continuing on my exercise which is a good thing I guess... I am a bit sore today though - I am having knee pain which I put down to my ridiculously tight ITB muscles.. I have to book myself in for another big time massage - it just hurts sooo much I really have to work myself up to it!!
I know that when I stick to 1200 cals I will lose .5 - 1kg a week but I just cant stick to it right now!!! I dont know why... I have been pretty consistent the last few weeks, 400gm losses bbut i just want a big one to keep me motivated!! Break the kg mark haha.. Sooo not going to happen the way I am going at the moment.... :roll:
court

Postby candycane » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:23 pm

it will happen :) it might not happen overnight but it will happen!! :twisted:

Perhaps the massage and a couple of days of body balance or yoga will help you out. Just focus on what you want - if u reach for lollies or something you aren't really hungry for think about whether you would rather the 15second tatse gratification or the bikini in summer. I have complete faith in your abilities because you continually prove yourself to be a weightloss machine :)

xo
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby court » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:21 am

gained 300gms last week. To be expected with what has been going on around my parts... but it all seems to be getting better now, i hope....

I went out on the town Saturday and drank way too much and then ate mcdonalds for the first time in 7 months... It was yum at the time but I have no interest in eating it again in the near future! The night was so fun though and exactly what I needed.
Plus I have been snacking too much for the last wekk - little bits here and there! I need to realise with the amount of good activity I do if I just stick to the plan it will drop off. Why is that so hard to do?! :lol:
Yesterday I even snacked after my weigh in!! But I did do a spin class so I guess that cancels out the piece of bread and cheese...sort of!
Ok so todays plan is to:

Eat on the program and play 1 x 1hr game of netball.. if it rains I will do my Jillian Michaels DVD and 20 mins of upper body arm weights...
court

Postby court » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:25 am

Well I was mostly good yesterday I played my 1hr of netball and ate according to the plan until after dinner...that is definitely my BAD time... I ate a small pack of burger rings and a couple of bites of the OH's toasted sandwich.. Oh and I had a scoop of low fat vanilla ice cream with some light topping but I removed one milk serve from my daily allowance so i think that was ok.. sort of... I justr eally felt like it!
Goodness after dinner is a bad time for me :(

Ok so today?

100% on the plan - try to curb my after dinner nibbles!
Exercise wise, wednesday is my night off this week so I am going for a 45min walk with a friend if she doesnt bail on me...if not I am going to do absolutely NOTHING! :lol:
court

Postby court » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:38 am

Argh had a shocking day yesterday! I am so good at work but then after work i was devastatingly bad!!! Firstly I had banana bread - shared it with OH as he stopped to get a coffee, then I went walking with a friend for 45 mins... entirely because I ate the banana bread and I assume I might have burned off ONE mouthful! Then i came home and had my JC dinner and then the craving started...
Two mini bags of twisties later and a crumpet with p/butter and I decided it was time for bed - luckily cos i reckon I would have eaten the whole house!! I weighed myself this morning at 66.7kgs - so I am maintaining this week but I was really hoping for a loss... :(
I am going to a friends house for dinner tonight and I know she is cooking spinach and chicken lasagne and the recipe calls for mostly low fat foods...(i saw the recipe last night) and I will just have water and salad with it, no dessert if I can! No exercise oh other than an hour walking around the shopping centre spoiling myself :lol: :roll:
I am really unmotivated right now but gosh I want to lose 6.7kgs!!!! 8)
court

Postby Miss Jo » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:40 am

Court, you'll get there! I weighed myself this morning 66.5kg - so i'm in the same boat as you! =)
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby candycane » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:26 pm

how'd your dinner go darl?

I'm sure you will get there. Once you get down to the lower side of things your weightloss just slows. Make sure you keep tricking your body, i know sue used to not eat the same things all the time. Another tip is calorie cycling - where u eat low calories for a few days, then eat 200calories extra for a couple of days, that way you trick your body out of thinking it's not going to get any food. So if you've been mostly good a few extra calories (which you probably burnt off anyway) won't matter.

Yum banana bread!! i love the stuff lol
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby court » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:26 am

Dinner was really good but the week in general was a bad one! I even ate cheesecake at that dinner and by NO means would I call it a small portion haha...

Anyways this week is a new week as of this morning (cos i had pizza last night :shock:)

I want to lose 2kgs by the 3rd October... How am I goign to do it??? Well.. firstly I am sticking to my plan 100%..yes I have a few dinners out but i will make GOOD choices and supplement that with extra WATER and a little extra exercise! Easy!

Tonight I am doing body balance and body combat..I wont have time to exercise tomorrow unless I get up early but I have a late night planned so maybe not the best idea... but Thursday I will be playing a netball match, I may also get a walk in there with a friend...Friday morning I will get up and go for a jog as Friday night i will be drinking, so all day friday I will attempt to polish off 2 1/2 - 3L of water! Saturday I will get in some exercise, not sure what yet but I will!! Maybe a run along the beach!! Sounds good to me - yes i hate running but running on the BEACH is good fun :D Sunday i might get in a yoga class and maybe some cardio at the gym... a bit of hand weights...

So I am back to basics - no more nibbling on things outside my program cos I dont think I have had a 100% day in weeks.. :shock:
court

Postby Miss Jo » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:47 pm

You can do it Court!!! :D :D
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby fi_112 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:25 pm

hey court,
found this article I thought might interest u

http://www.calorieking.com.au/library/a ... TIwNA.html

just because of what you said on my thread about the habitual eating thing! xx
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are
fi_112

Postby court » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:34 am

Thanks so much Fi giving it a read today... Had a bit of a bad time of it last night and it has to stop!! Take Care xo
court

Postby court » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Im at a bit of an all time low at the moment...

I just feel bloated, overweight, definitely not feeling motivated at all! Silly thing is I surprise myself in the afternoons when I jump on the scales..they seem to be going down but taking my motivation with them... weird...I feel ugly in clothes, cant think of anything worse than summer coming and getting into a cossie...I am binge eating and making myself feel really ill...

I just looked in my diary though and "P Due" is written there in big capital letters on Friday... that could be the answer here! :lol:

Argh I hate this feeling - it doesnt happen often but when it does it is like WHAM take THIS...
court

Postby court » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:45 am

Ok so yesterday i planned my own eating day and had:

breaky: 250ml skim milk, a spoon protein powder, 1/2 cup frzen strawbs
morning tea: Yoghurt
one for dessert and one mid morning: 2 small skim coffees (yes i realise here I have way over done my milk for the day!)
afternoon tea: banana
lunch: container of chopped vegetables (snow peas, celery, carrots, asparagus)
lunch: spinach and ricotta wrap (leftover jenny craig lunch)
arvo tea 2: 1 small pack burger rings :shock: :roll:
(had dinner out chose)
entree spinach canneloni
main chargrilled steak with mash (was the only thing on the menu that looked decent!)
no dessert

I could have done better but I think I could have done worse as well.. there was a chocolate lava cake on the dessert menu!!!!!!! :o
court

Postby MissMinx » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:17 pm

Hi Court,

You want to lose 2kgs by the 3rd Oct...of course you can do it!! you can so do it! I would love to lose 5kgs by that time and I'm going to do whatever I can to get as close as I can to that myself so keep going cause 2kgs I know I can definitely take off by then....I'll be very very surprised if at least 2kgs doesnt come off with the regime I'm about to take part in.

Now is the time to do it and you'll love yourself for it.

MM
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby court » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:56 am

Awww thanks MM!!!
i think i want to lose those 2kgs by ummm 17th now! hehe... so I WILL do it!

No more excuses!!

I weigh in tonight - it isnt going to be good! BUT... Guess what? I have a plan for this week... Yes my weekend are hard at the moment, I have lots of celebrations and I am NOT going to stay at home, and I am NOT going to be good and not drink anything... so lets concentrate on what i WILL do :)

This week:

I WILL stick to my plan (at least Monday to Friday and make GOOD choices at the two functions I have this weekend)
I WILL get the exercise my body is craving this week, i.e. a spin, body attack class, two netball matches and two free weight sessions (plus a bit of riding and a few walks in there)
I WILL make good drink choices, i.e. vodka and soda water (not sugary sweet yucko things that I did have but we arent talking about those )
I WILL drink a minimum of 2L of water a day!!!

Yay! here's to a good week of "WILL's"
court

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there