It is currently Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:44 pm

Free Newsletter

A week in....9 to go???

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: A week in....9 to go???

Postby court » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:20 am

Hahahahahhahahah it is WAAAYYYYY too early in the morning to be imagining you eating a TARANTULA! *GAG*.. I am so glad you had a good time did you try Amok Fish?!?! Isnt it the most amazing beautiful country EVER?!?!?!
court

Postby longy » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:33 pm

HI!!!

So it's been a bit non-existent....the progress since cambodia that is....UNtil TODAY....well, yesterday really- got back on my bike yesterday and went for a 35km ride ....brrrrr!!! It's cold at night! Haven't set foot in the gym for way too long- think they'll remember my name? lol... Back on track with food, and going mostly veggo at the moment because I've been feeling so low. Chickpea and sweet potato curry with zucchini and cauliflower.... do you think it's too busy? Serving it with brown rice for all of those feel good enzymes :)

How is everyone? I've been bad and haven't even been looking on here- will get back on track as of yesterday!!!

K x
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wMpdEJU/]
[/url]
longy

Postby longy » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:34 am

Weighed in today 63.9 so another kilo and I'm back to my 'pre-trip' weight! I haven't found it too difficult this time. The biggest change I've found is since working out I put ON so much weight from drinking cocktails ....so I've eliminated alcohol (except for hubbys bday last night). I've found it so much easier to lose weight! I'm waking up clearer and more ready for the day too, which makes the exercise easier as well. I'm making sure I do something each day, but I'm not going too hard out- I want to get to the stage where I'm doing it just because I like it. And even though I LOVE feeling like I've pushed myself, it makes me so tired by the end of the week, that will power goes down the drain!

So I have the entire week off work, and I'm going to spend it working on my mind frame and getting some positive stuff in there- just doing things because they're fun or feel good, and not because it's a punishment!!!!

hope you're all great and enjoying the sun!
K x
[/url]
longy

Postby Princess_Lissa » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:57 pm

I see that running ticker girl getting closer and closer to her goal! congratulations!---well, almost! :D

I gotta agree that skipping the alcohol can do so much for our weight loss journey. Actually, skipping on the "unhealthies".

Just dropping by to send my congratulations!
"If you can dream it, you can do it!" -W. Disney
Princess_Lissa

Postby longy » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:05 pm

haha thanks Lissa, the unhealthy foods have been a cinch! I had this idea that because I didn't drink 'that much' that it wouldn't be making much difference since the rest of my diet is great! WRONG!!! Glad to know it now though.

The little running girl IS getting closer- I went right back up to 67 while i was on holiday and it's taken me a few weeks to get back down to 63.9 (NOT 64!!! :P ) Hopefully the next few weeks will see me getting closer and closer!

Had a terrific bike ride yesterday and this morning have been chopping wood for our 'next year' pile, stacking it, and gardening a fair bit too. Plus all the housework while Hubby is out at a new Mountain Bike Trail he's never been to before. Hope he appreciates all the hard work!!!

Thanks again Lissa, a bit of encouragement is always welcome! xxxx
[/url]
longy

Postby candycane » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:31 pm

how is it going longy? :)
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Previous

Return to Almost there