It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:50 pm

Free Newsletter

Not funny haha, just funny interesting...

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Not funny haha, just funny interesting...

Postby longy » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:28 pm

It's funny, but whenever I get to this EXACT weight 64.5 (yay me, 3 kilos since joining!!!!) I just lose motivation, it's like there's some switch that goes "Ahhhh, this'll do, who wants to be super fit anyway, how about a ham and cheese toastie for lunch huh?"

I need a bit of help to stay motivated today- we've run out of snacky snacks that are healthy, no more fruit 1) Good because it means I've been eating it 2) bad because it means I'll keep reaching for toast or chocolate....shopping tonight hopefully, but until then.....HELP!!!!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wMpdEJU/]
[/url]
longy

Re: Not funny haha, just funny interesting...

Postby court » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:26 pm

ham and cheese toastie aint that bad for you! :roll: I have one today for lunch! haha. I know what you mean though - now i am under 70kgs i feel like i am doing well I can nibble hear and drink there! Eek! Bad habits sneaking up on me!! :shock:
court

Postby court » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:26 pm

here* btw - what woeful spelling!!!
court

Postby longy » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:42 pm

hehe Court, I know it's not too bad, I'm not going psycho-dieter or anything, it's just an example...I ended up having one (with mushroom and spinach), but the problem is that I love them SO much tody that immediately I knew I'd want another one...so I had to dirnk a big glass of water to fill me up!!! Usually I'd have a mandarin, or an apple or a yoghurt or something as well as a sandwich just to know that I'm full.

:D It's nothing too bad, just something I've noticed, I just feel like now I'm at this weight maybe it's 'good enough'... but I know I haven't made my routines strong enough that I'd stay here for very long and I know how good 60kgs feels, it wasn't that long ago that I was there, and I felt so much more energised and fitter and healthy...ok....i hope you enjoyed reading my brain-stream there!!! :lol: Hopefully I've talked myself into another week!!!
[/url]
longy

Postby court » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:51 pm

hehe - i just realised i dont have a toastie for lunch! That is tomorrow :shock:
Yummm i love my toasties with lots of mushies and tomato and avo and onion!!! Yummo. But i know what you mean, a yogi or apple or something with it makes it more filling!!
My tummy is sore today from pilates.. :cry:
Mayeb it is just about toning and maintenance for ya? I cant wait til i am there!! :roll:
court

Postby Gordz » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:18 pm

:oops: i had two ham and cheese toasties for lunch!!!
Aussie Male, 26, 194cm.

Start date: 12/8/2013
Highest - 144.8kg

Current - 141.3kg

Goal - 110kg

3.5kg lost

31.3kg to go
Gordz

Postby longy » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:29 pm

No no no no no.... don't get me wrong!!!! I don't think ham and cheese toasties are bad!!! They're just not the healthiest option for me at the moment when I'm trying to stay motivated....but at the same time, maybe a bit of leeway is a good thing too :D Not up to maintenance just yet, I think I'm just in a bit of a slump because I've been sick and haven't been able to do anything too strenuous and when I get bored, bread and cheese are my weaknesses!!!!

Gordz, I'm stoked you had 2 toasties- add it to your weeties and you're getting some good cals in there! Plus plenty of protein too (I'm not going to touch the veggies controversy!). Seems a lot better than no food and lots of exercise!
[/url]
longy

Postby court » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:33 pm

hahahahah...
Bread and cheese i feel your pain! But add chocolate to that and we are identical!
Yeah good to see Gordz! Now for dinner, steamed veges and a small serve of brown rice with a piece of grilled white flesh fish and i will be happy :lol: :lol: :roll:
court

Postby longy » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:39 pm

*had four pieces of top deck chocolate as well****** :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/url]
longy

Return to Almost there