It is currently Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:14 am

Free Newsletter

My new goal

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: My new goal

Postby MissMinx » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:49 am

Mind?? why would anyone seriously mind you putting up your pics - you've got so much to be proud of! its so positive and good!!

Yes definitely i'll post up pics from my Syd trip cant wait! its meant to be 29 on Fri for the wedding (perfect), Sat is 33 and Sun is 36 :shock:

You too have a great one and talk to you soon.

MM
MissMinx

Postby miss_viva » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:32 pm

Oh wow,

I've just had a quick skim through your posts, and you look absolutely fantastic! I love that champagne coloured dress you were wearing, it's stunning and you look great! What was your original starting weight?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby Gordz » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 pm

:shock:
Aussie Male, 26, 194cm.

Start date: 12/8/2013
Highest - 144.8kg

Current - 141.3kg

Goal - 110kg

3.5kg lost

31.3kg to go
Gordz

Postby fi_112 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:30 am

Hi all!

Gordz - glad you have come back!! Was wondering where you'd gone haha

Miss Viva - thank you very much. I really appreciate the compliment :) I got the dress on sale for $25 amazingly! It is a size 8 so that was a good feeling, althought I was a bit worried I was going to bust out of it after a few champers but I didn't - haha! My highest weight was about 79kg- at 176cm tall that gave me a BMI of a bit of 25. It has taken me a long time to lose the weight, I platued at about 74kg for ages and then at about 70kg again. It was never really a huge weight problem for me, it was more of an overeating problem. But I'm proud to say I've MOSTLY tackled those issues. I also got really into fitness and exercise, so although I'm smaller now I still weigh about 69-70kg. I prefer not to weigh myself but rather use my clothes as a guide.

MM - glad the weather will be beautiful! Bet you'll have an awesome time. I made home made protein shakes today with a banana, soy milk, almonds and a sachet of biggest loser choc mint protein whizzed together.. got 4 little ones out of that and they taste like cake mix! YUM!

Right - I ate a bit much today, have done two big workout days in a row so I think my body wanted energy.

Back on track tomorrow...
Breakfast - two slices wholemeal toast with honey, hot water
10.30am - RPM at gym & bit of extra cardio
Lunch - 1 sumo salad with boiled egg & pumpkin
Afternoon snack - 1 homemade protein shake (YUMM) & an apple
Dinner - baked beans & 1 slice wholemeal toast
Dessert - 1 small frozen juice box
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are
fi_112

Postby miss_viva » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:21 pm

Well you've done really well to get down to your current weight, and I can't believe you got such a beautiful dress at that price! The benefits of being slim :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby fi_112 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:05 am

Yeah, I probably shouldn't admit how cheap it was. As a uni studnet I'm a budgeter!

Thanks Miss Viva, I really appreciate your support :) Will read your thread today.

Plan for today:
Breakfast - two slices wholemeal toast and lite peanut butter, hot water
10.30am - pilates
Lunch - chicken terriyaki sushi (not the best but I'm meeting a friend for lunch, and I LOVE IT)
Afternoon tea - 1 home made protein shake, 1 piece fruit
Dinner - Tuna and salad
After dinner - meeting friends for a drink so will probably have a vodka, lime and soda or a diet coke

I am feeling good doing these plans ahead of time, helps me to feel in control. Although yesterday I ate a small multigrain roll and a freddo frog on top of what I had planned but I'm cool with that :)
fi_112

Postby Gordz » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:34 pm

hehe, sorry for the empty post, you know me... i usually talk alot of sh!t and not say much... but DAYUM girly you are looking AWESOME
Aussie Male, 26, 194cm.

Start date: 12/8/2013
Highest - 144.8kg

Current - 141.3kg

Goal - 110kg

3.5kg lost

31.3kg to go
Gordz

Postby matchbox » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:53 pm

hey chikki you look GORGEOUS! i love the pics, i'm sure everyone else does too!

which uni are you at? xx
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Czarina » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:26 pm

fi_112 wrote:Yeah, I probably shouldn't admit how cheap it was. As a uni studnet I'm a budgeter!

I'm a budgeter and a bargain hunter and I'm absolutely not ashamed to admit I bought a dress for $10! Admit away!
Czarina

Postby fi_112 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:29 am

Morning guys,

Czarina - Yep, I hardly buy anything unless it's on sale!!! Haha. I long for the day when I can buy really good quality stuff but for now it's supre, valleygirl, op shops and sale racks for me :)

Matchbox - I'm at Curtin Uni in Perth, in my third year of Psychology. Exams soon :s are you at uni too?

Gordz - Thank you :) You are doing pretty well yourself!!

Sooo I have been thinking, I am going to keep training 6 days a week for two more weeks, and then drop to 5 times a week (for pre-maintenance). This will involve one hard weights and cardio sesh, two cardio sesh, one boot camp style workout, one pilates and cardio. Although I want to be smaller I just don't know if my body is designed for it and I don't want to be trying for the rest of my life!

Thanks for reading xx
fi_112

Postby candycane » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:04 am

hey i second the sale comment. I love getting a good bargain and you look beautiful in that dress :)

I want to congratulate you on all your achievements, i'm struggling with the last kilos, and your my height and goal weight so its kind of inspirational to see :) have you got any before photos around at your heaviest?

anyways you are doing so well, congrats darl xo
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby matchbox » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:12 pm

hey, yep i am! i'm at my 4th year at murdoch doing forensics.

i agree on the dress! also i once bought a dress for $8.95 :lol:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Czarina » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:24 pm

I hardly ever pay full price for anything! This afternoon I'm going to be wearing a dress I scored for $7 at the op-shop, and I just bought myself a DKNY watch I've been eyeing off for about 18 months for $99 down from $179.

I think your pre-maintenance plan sounds like a good idea. And I agree at some point we have to realise that our bodies may only get to a certain point, before we start putting too much strain on it trying to get thinner and thinner, when it is not necessary...
Czarina

Postby fi_112 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Matchbox - wow forensics how incredible! is it tough?

Czarina - yeah and it can easily take over your life, I find it's all I think about some days and I do actually want to get out and enjoy my body and not obsess over it because otherwise what was the point???

CC - here are two pics of fatty me. Wow, are you my height?? I will hav to check out your thread again!

About these pics - I am not saying that this is huge, I was just a bit podgy. My BMI was about 25.5 (I think) so just a bit overweight. I hope no one takes offence
fi_112

Postby Oliviasf » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:27 am

Well done Fi!! What an achievement and you should be so proud of yourself. That dress is great and you are looking drop dead beautiful. Very pretty girl.
I also love working out and trying to beat those love handles, and I am loosing them slowly.
I have a great excercise but it's hard... Do normal planks and then side planks for up to 45 secs. Side planks are the ones I find help with love handles. i.e. lie on your side, body straight. Keep legs straight and raise them as far as you can and hold. You can also alternate by raising your upper body.
Go for it!
Oli
Goal is to lose another 2 kgs

Starting : 69.5 kg
Goal 65 kg - reached 5/11/09
Goal 64 kg - reached 15/01/10
Goal 62 kg - reached 30/04/10
Goal 61 kg - reached 01/06/2010
Goal 58 kg

Oliviasf

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there