It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:34 pm

Free Newsletter

My new goal

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: My new goal

Postby fi_112 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:49 am

Thank you, I will. Can't wait for it to be over!!

So after I have had a rest and recovered from my exams, I am going to get back onto cutting down the diet coke and chewing gum. I need to drink more water instead! I am also hoping my motivation for exercise will come back when I'm not so tired.
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:06 am

Hi,
I need to whinge right now. Not about anything weight related, but I'm really upset. I have recently drifted away from a certain group of my girlfriends, they had stopped inviting me and my best mate to things, etc etc, to the point where they didn't invite me to the races on Melbourne Cup Day despite me asking them what they were doing. When I found this out I got fed up of all the unspoken censored so I decided to confront them. I asked them if they were excluding me on purpose or if we were just drifting apart because things were changing (they are all single and right into partying whereas I'm more into my fitness, trying new things etc). Although none of them reacted particularly well, they reassured me I wasn't being left out on purpose so I decided to just let it go, especially since I had exams and what-not to concentrate on.
Anyway, I log onto my facebook today all happy cos I'm finally on uni break, and I see that one of them has written to the other one 'Why haven't you texted me? Are you excluding me on purpose or are things just changing? bahahaha' - pretty much quoting exactly what I said and making fun of me. I am pretty hurt by being made fun of for trying to do the mature thing and sort things out, but clearly they just want to act like censored 17 year olds. I know I should rise above it, and I'm trying, because it's their loss and they are the cows (and plus, they are unhealthy fatties and I am fit- hehehe) but it still bothers me and hurts me!! And I can't say anything because they'll just deny it .. they are pretty gutless.
I just wanted to vent that!!!
Thanks for listening :) :)
fi_112

Postby Czarina » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:32 am

Some people really need to just grow the hell up!
Czarina

Postby fi_112 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:14 pm

I know hey! These people are 22 years old ... :S
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:16 pm

New pic... hopefully second last one!
fi_112

Postby Oliviasf » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Wow, fi... you've done amazingly well! I can see the diff since your first pic for sure.
I feel for you with those girls. I sense a bit of jealousy as you're obviously a pretty girl and getting somewhere! How strange some people can be.
Just think of all those people who really mean something to you and your true friends. Sorry you've had to go through that :?
Don't worry... us forum gals and guys are for you :D :D
Oli
Goal is to lose another 2 kgs

Starting : 69.5 kg
Goal 65 kg - reached 5/11/09
Goal 64 kg - reached 15/01/10
Goal 62 kg - reached 30/04/10
Goal 61 kg - reached 01/06/2010
Goal 58 kg

Oliviasf

Postby fi_112 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:00 pm

Thanks Olivia. I know they aren't worth worrying about but I just can't help it. I have plenty of other friends who would never show such disrespect to eachother and to me so I'm sure this will all be a very constructive process once my pride has healed! Haha.
I had my body fat % measured today, it's 24.5% which I'm pretty happy with but would love to get it down to 22.5%. This is sort of a goal I have for before Christmas!

After a lot of much needed sleep I'm feeling much better and loving my exercise again so hopefully this week wil be good...

Monday - weights and cardio - make myself HURT!
Tuesday - Step class (or cardio)
Wed - Lifesprints RPM
Thursday - Pilates
Friday - 6 km run
Sat/Sun - power walk
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:33 pm

Hi guys,
I am currently posting in my other thread but this is just a quick update on the jeans situation!
I am still not 100% happy with the front on view, but Í am really happy with how they look from the side, so I thought I'd post a pic. Hopefully not long til my final front on pic! xx
Attachments
Dec 20th 2.jpg
Dec 20th 2.jpg (23.06 KiB) Viewed 1588 times
fi_112

Postby Czarina » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:51 am

OMG! You look amazing! I am sooooo jealous!
Czarina

Postby wannabeslim » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:06 pm

wow fi, you can totally tell how all the effort you made is paying off! you have just inspired me to keep going. gotta love this forum! well done gorgeous! :D :D :D
2010 goal: get to 56-8kg and keep fit & healthy!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w02nLYq/]
[/url]
wannabeslim

Postby starr22 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:23 pm

OMG! You look great. I would kill to have your tummy :P Yep, you have also inspired me to keep going.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqP0t7v/]
[/url]
starr22

Postby fi_112 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Thank you guys!! Yep, keep going with the planks and hanging leg raises :)

Really appreciate the support. Not feeling too motivated myself at the moment unfortunately, so great to hear I've motivated people. Thanks again :) :)
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:26 am

Hey guys,
Well my 4 day long christmas is finally over!! I am so glad to get back into my routine. I was pretty good up until yesterday when I hit the chocolates hard! But I worked out every day and I'm going to hit the gym for a big sesh to attempt to work it off. Might weigh myself on Wednesday to assess the damage!! :S aaah.
How was everyone's christmas? xx
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:36 pm

I did a sneaky weigh-in this morning and I don't think I've done too much damage... will hammer the water today and weigh-in officially tomorrow. Then I am thinking of aiming for a further 2 kg loss to finish the job properly, and then I will be onto maintenance. I am pretty happy though.
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:58 pm

Well everyone, I have made the decision to post my final pic today, last day of 2009! It does not look like what I imagined but I am happy with it, I fit my jeans well and it is just time for me to move on. I am so grateful for all the support that everyone has provided, and loved reading all your journeys, but I feel that this weight loss might be turning into something of an obsession for me; something that is making me miss out on other things in life. While I am still
endeavouring to lose a few more centimetres and a kilo or two, I have decided for now to leave the forum and give myself a bit of a break, mentally.

So, my final pics!!! I'll post the first one again first, and today's one underneath...
fi_112

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there