It is currently Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:45 pm

Free Newsletter

My new goal

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: My new goal

Postby MissMinx » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:07 pm

Hey you,
Yes dont worry about it so much.... be good most of the time and keep exercising to burn off any extra calories you've consumed and you'll get there. Read my recent post about whats happened to me this week...not crazy training but shorter and intense sessions, I've bought max's reload and each time had a protein shake as soon as I finished my exercise and I still lost weight this week - but I have a feeling most of it may have been from the stresses I've been going through and I wasnt enjoying anything including food intake too.

I hope you're enjoying your time away with your bf on your anniversary.

Let us know how you went when you're back
MMxo
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby fi_112 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:05 pm

Hey guys,
thanks for the congratulations and support! Had such a good weekend, the weather was even nice for us!!
We are both such exercise freaks that we stopped off at the gym on the way down (I ran 6.5 km) on Friday and then on the way back on Monday! Did a lot of walking on the beach while we were down there too. Was a bit naughty with the food but tried to balance it out - for example on saturday we went on a wine tour and went to a cheese and chocolate factory - YUM! So I just had an apple (and champagne hehe) for dinner that night. Next day had a big breakfast so skipped lunch. I know it's not the best but it worked for me for those few days, and I don't feel too guilty at all.

Back to being a good girl this week :)

MM - wow you are down to 65 kg again! Nice work girl. Good to hear all is working out with ur job too!! xxx
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are
fi_112

Postby MissMinx » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Nice work on the run...how did you feel after doing it??

Lol yeah you did really well considering where you went on the weekend!! I had champaine on Sunday night to celebrate my new job too :)

Thank you all is much better this week I feel really motivated after it all. I have 5 more weeks til my trip to Sydney for our friends wedding - I'm so motivated right now its 8.50pm and I'm looking forward to getting up tomorrow and burning more calories on the treadmill - I need to see/feel good results SOON otherwise I'm not buying a new dress and will have to wear something old as a punishment for not getting close to my goal.

lol im gonna be sleeping through the whole wedding cause of tiredness...

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby fi_112 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:54 pm

Oh don't be silly, u deserve new clothes either way, you've come so far! don't be too hard on urself :P
so you are hammering the protein atm? You're gonna be one fit little minx :) :) :)

I am loving clothes shopping atm because of the prospect that the 10s and even some 8s fit me now, I know the size shouldn't matter but I still get a little thrill!
Eating has been good, had dinner with the girls last night but made excuses to eat b4 hand and just meet them for a drink. I'm learning how to balance my lifestyle so I get treats but don't overindulge. Exercise is also going well, running 5-8km about 3 times a week now, loving the feeling afterwards!

Soo stressed out from uni, I just want this week to be over!!!!!!!!! Come on weekend :(
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:34 am

Hi guys,

Well, had a bit of a mad weekend. Didn't indulge too much, except in alcohol! For some reason I was starving all day today though so probably ate a bit much.

I can see my body shape FINALLY changing as weight drops from my back/love handles. I think it might be the running, and just finetuning my eating. Will have a detox day tomorrow (hate Mondays haha) and then try and limit carbs and up protein this week, with heaps of exercise of course.

Monday - 8km run
Tuesday - Weights & cardio
Wednesday - 10.30am RPM class @ gym
Thursday - 10.30am pilates, cardio

Friday - see how I'm feeling and then decide!

Hope ur all doing well xx
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:04 pm

Hi,
Suddenly came down sick today. Of course I still went to the gym and managed to get myself a fever so I've had to miss work. Have a lot on at uni and have also had to miss a girlfriends birthday dinner so I'm feeling very sorry for myself. Have decided to post an update pic to try and cheer myself up as weight loss is about the only thing I feel on top of at the moment. Just a tiny bit around my back/love handles to lose, as I'm happy with my stomach.
Still 'almost there', but close ... still... :)
xoxox
Attachments
October 6th 3.jpg
October 6th 3.jpg (23.12 KiB) Viewed 3083 times
fi_112

Postby MissMinx » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:39 pm

You look so hot right now, I'll write to you on the weekend chicky!!

MissMinx

Postby ishtiaque.tg » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:47 am

Dats sizzzzllinnnnn babe.....

just sizzzzzzzllllliiiiinnnnnnnn..............

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2zQjUY/]
[/url]

Starting Weight : 105.00 kg
Final Goal Weight : 70.00 kg
Current Weight : 89.00 kg
ishtiaque.tg

Postby ishtiaque.tg » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:35 am

I meant, u look excellent. Period.

(I blabber in front of girls and say stupid things... i am homer)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2zQjUY/]
[/url]

Starting Weight : 105.00 kg
Final Goal Weight : 70.00 kg
Current Weight : 89.00 kg
ishtiaque.tg

Postby court » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:00 pm

I want your stomach girl!!
If i put my hands above my head and strecth out as far as I can and SUCK IN then I have slight definition hahahahahahahah
court

Postby candycane » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:06 pm

fi you look great, i can definately see the difference in your sides. What you are doing is working. I like your changing exercise routines keep the body guessing :)

How do you judge your food? Do you count calories or just try and stick to something in particular?

So happy for you xo
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby Runner » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Court I've done exactly the same thing! I'll stand in front of the mirror and streach, and streach, just to see if maybe I could possibly have a stomach like fi's! Fi you look great, really hot. I am very envious!
Runner

Postby fi_112 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:04 am

Awwww thank u guys!!! I'M BLUSHING!!!
It is so nice to hear that, my boyfriend has sort of stopped commenting, I think men only notice big changes and as you can all see my progress is very slow at this point, haha. So that is so amazing to hear!!! THANK U SO MUCH :) :)

CC - Thanks, my sides are so stubborn! I think it might be the contraceptive pill but they just want to stay round, haha!
I don't really count calories, but I am very aware of the calorie content of foods. I eat every 3-4 hrs, and according to CK I'm supposed to have about 1600 cals a day (I'm tall), so I generally try and have a 300 calorie breakfast, 100 calorie morning tea, 350 cal lunch, 200 calorie arvo snack and then whatever for dinner, and a hot chockie or something small for dessert. I try and have light dinners sometimes but I do eat out and go to people's houses or my boyfriend will cook for me and things like that, so sometimes I'm naughty. In a perfect world I would eat less carbs and drink less alcohol, but life gets in the way.

My main thing has always been exercise though, eating has been a bit more difficult because (as I'm sure you've read) I've had a few issues with food over the years.

Thanks again guys, your comments really made my night :)
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Hey guys,
This week has been good. I have been feeling quite good about myself, and tried Boot Camp this morning with my best friend, which was fun and a good workout.
I was a bit naughty last night, had cheesecake at my mum and dads, so going to be extra good today.
Something I forgot to mention before is that I do a bit of a Detox Monday.. every Monday I am very strict and just eat fruit and tuna during the day and dinner. It is just to even out the calories after the weekend without slowing down my metabolism (because it's only one day). My life is too unpredictable to have that much routine so I just have that as a back up thing.
Have had an upset stomach this week. I think I eat way too much artificial sweetner. Going to have to break this addiction!!!
Have a good wk xx
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:23 am

Hey everyone,
It has been a bit strange lately - I am full so easily these days so not even sure that I'm eating enough! I get hungry if I don't eat every 3 hours but then I just need a little amount to keep me going.
Just been reading a few peoples threads (had a big weekend and needed some down time tonight) and am feeling really motivated.
Hope everyone had a good wkend xx
fi_112

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there