It is currently Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:36 am

Free Newsletter

CC is almost there - take 2!

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: CC is almost there - take 2!

Postby candycane » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:22 am

I'm not sure abouthe cornflakes sue :) i've never crumbed with corn flake does it taste the same?

Yesterday's eating was fine, i snacked a bit at night but it was on frozen grapes so i didn't go overboard on calories. It's my new fave snack it was pretty hot yesterday. I also froze blueberries and strawberries but the grapes were the tastiest :)

Today:

Breakfast: wholemeal toast with tofutti 'its better then cream cheese'
snack: a soy milk cap
Lunch: chicken, lettuce, tomato and avocado on a wholemeal sandwich
snack: apple
Dinner: vegetable curry and brown rice (if its still ok it's been in the frige a couple of days :oops: if it isn't i'll have some home made veggie lasagne)
(1100 cals) i'm under my carbs and fat which is good.

i'll prolly have some frozen grapes or lemon sorbet tonight too. I'll also give the dog a walk tonight.

Calorie king suggests i eat 1440, but i'm just sticking to whatever i'm hungry to eat at the moment. I feel so bloated due to it being that time of the month. And i have an assessment due tonight i am so not bothered to do (computer carked it, was able to recover my assignment but lost a whole day in the process so i'm really behind)

ok have a lovelly day all :)
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby Shalimar » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:15 pm

Cornflake crumbs are great CC, they make for a very crispy coating :) .

Tell me if Im being thick or something but are you vego or are just trying to back off the meat a bit?

Have a good one CC, Sue :) .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby candycane » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Hey sue,

Your not being thick at all :) i just tend to go sporadic vegan sometimes LOL.

Really, i try to limit my intake of dairy because i have a slight intolerance to dairy products. So where possible i have soy milk and other soy products, like yoghurt and cheese, but we don't have much of a range in Australia. I've found doing this makes me feel a lot better then when i'm eating a lot of creamy foods, i enjoy dairy i just can't eat heaps of it.

As for meat i like meat i just personally don't think humans benefit from eating heaps and heaps of meat, of course the protein and iron argument are very valid, but i try to also get protein and iron from a range sources. I have to take iron tablets anyway, my Dr told me to.

I do still eat chicken and fish and the occasional steak or mince. I love tofu tho and at the moment i'm trying to really limit my meat intake because i'm trying to get back to square one. Hopefully that explains things lol i'm so random :)
candycane

Postby Shalimar » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:43 pm

It sure does CC, I used to be vego and then I got pregnant and it started me craving meat so I figured I needed it and I was back on the meat again :lol: .

Shalimar

Postby court » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:27 am

how ya goin CC? :D
court

Postby candycane » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:23 pm

hey guys,

Court, i'm doin okay, thanks for asking. No major slip ups, except i had a bit of a relapse i think monday night, and had some late night snacks - but considering it wasn't like chips or chocolate (it was toast) it wasn't that bad.

I've been keeping my diet under 1400 calories per day (except when i relapsed). Tonight i'm having dinner with my family so i'm not sure what it is tho. Hopefully nothing too bad :) I only have 350 calories for dinner because i underestimated what my breakfast calories would be :oops: however, i've eaten 1400 cals for 4 days, so really one day where i have a few more might be beneficial (i.e. calorie cycling) as long as i don't go too crazy.

Also i took the dog for a walk so i got a little exercise in. It's just so hard with all the uni things i have to do. i've booked bootcamp for the week after my last exam so that will be good to kick start my weightloss.

Today's eating:

breakfast: wholemeal toast with 1 TB cashew/brazil/almond spread, banana smoothie (1 banana, 1 scoop vanilla so good soy ice cream, 1 cup soy milky light)
Snack: soy cap
Lunch: wholemeal sandwich, tuna avocado and salad
Snack: rockmelon/rasberries/blueberries
Dinner: unknown! hopefully something high protein
1090 calories. 350 remaining.

Fat 31.8; Sat-Fat 4.7; Chol. 0; Protein 56.5g; Carb.147.7g; Sugar 62.4; Fibre; 15.1 Sodium 1030

xo
candycane

Postby MissMinx » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:23 pm

Hi CC,
How's the weekend so far?

Its always good to see your meal choices, sound so great too.

Last night I went shopping with my bf and he bought a packet of white tim tams...first time we saw them in the supermarket and he had two in front of me last night - they are sitting in my pantry now and the thought of eating one or two would make me feel so sick and guilty and I'm so not going there, I'm really striving to get there now.

I bought lots of nice ingredients last night, looking to make a very hearty chicken soup tomorrow night (with minimum low salt chicken stock) and mainly water and the flavours from all the veggies will be enough and I'm looking to eat that for a few nights after - I love the recipe I have I always make heaps.

Speaking of beautiful food, its lunchtime now so I'm off to go feed ;) speak to you soon and keep going hard!
MMxo
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby Shalimar » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:05 pm

White Tim Tams are to die for, we used to have them here a few years back and they were a limited thing. Hopefully they are bringing them back permanantly and in all states :D .

Menu looks great CC, Im loving the avocado myself right now.

Hope all is well with you.

Have a great week :) .

Shalimar

Postby MissMinx » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:04 pm

Hahah yeah my bf's nearly eaten all of them he's very controlled only has 2 white tim tams a day.
If it were me, I'd probably down about 3-4 back in the day - so bad.....

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby Shalimar » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:14 pm

I found them the other day, there is one left in the packet, I have had 2 and junior and hubby have had the rest.
Woolies down the road have sold out but Coles has them for $2 in the brochure starting tomorrow :lol: .

Shalimar

Postby Samantha Jean » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:35 pm

White tim tams? I have never heard of them... I will have to have a look next shopping day.

I always try to limit myself with things like that but if I'm not quick enough whenever I turn around they are all gone (might have to hide them... lol).
Samantha Jean

Postby MissMinx » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:59 pm

Hahah yep there are still more left in my pantry as my bf eats 2 per day...he's sooo controlled heheh!

MissMinx

Postby court » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:11 am

hehe I saw these at Coles the other day and I didnt get a pack..thats actually quite surprising! Ohhh I am imagining a Tim Tam Slammer now good one guys!!! :lol: :lol:
court

Postby Samantha Jean » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:50 am

I tried them last night, they are awesome. About 415kj each though. I ended up having 2 but still came under in my goal kilojoules for the day. Lost 0.6kg since yesterday. Yay.
Samantha Jean

Postby candycane » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:48 pm

lol guys tim tam addicts :) i soooo cannot eat timtams. I will start at 1...then 2....then 3.... best not to start at all for me :)

So basically i've been pretty good. Hard out with the exercise this week, PT/cardio sessions and bootcamp sessions. My body is in pain soooo much pain. But its good :) it means its working.

Food wise i've been pretty good, keeping it at about 1500calories. My exercise per day is intense 1-1.5 hours so for the moment i'm using that to create the calorie deficit. I don't want to jump straight to 1200 and tire myself out.

Nice to meet u samantha btw :) welcome.

today's eating:

Breakfast 1 slice of toast, 1 cup of tea, 1 protein bar (after workout)
Snack: small soy cap
lunch: soy and linseed roll with ham, salad, cheese and avocado
Snack: vitaweet with cheese and veggemite
Dinner: weight watchers lasagne (going out need something quick) and steam fresh veggies on the side.
Snack: yogurt
1536cals

hope you are all well. Sorry i havent been postning theres not much to report :) xo
candycane

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there