It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:51 pm

Free Newsletter

10 kilos to go!

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

10 kilos to go!

Postby Fatfrizzy » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:32 am

I thought I would write under this topic since I have less then 10 kilos to lose. I once weighed 95 kilos and got down to 67! My goal was 65, so I was 2 kilos of my goal weight! In the past year i have put on about 8 kilos. I put this down to the stress of finishing uni and starting a highly stressful job. I want to lose 10 kilos so I can reach my ultimate goal of 65 kilos. I think my my problem is not being consistent. I'm an all or nothing type of person. If I stuff up, i figure i may as well just start again next week (even if it is only Tuesday)!. When I did lose over 20 kilos I was going to the gym most days and being very consistent, so that is my aim!!
Starting weight 76
Goal Weight 65
Current weight 76

1st goal: 72 final goal: 65
2nd goal: 68
Fatfrizzy

Re: 10 kilos to go!

Postby Czarina » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:33 am

Fatfrizzy wrote: I'm an all or nothing type of person. If I stuff up, i figure i may as well just start again next week (even if it is only Tuesday)!.

Don't do it! Get straight back on the wagon! I heard a good analogy either here or the CK forum: It's like getting a puncture in one tyre and then going and slashing the other three! It just doesn't make any sense. Being consistent is the key, one slip-up here and there isn't going to matter if you stick at it the majority of the time.
Czarina

Postby wannabeslim » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:22 am

ooohhh i like that analogy czarina! thanks!
i suffer from that a bit myself! oh well i stuffed up, so the day is ruined. ill just eat what i want today and then start again tomorrow.
but lately ive just allowed myself the occasional treat - i got some lindt balls for an early chrissy present and ive been having one per day and REALLY enjoying it. that way i dont feel like im depriving myself
2010 goal: get to 56-8kg and keep fit & healthy!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w02nLYq/]
[/url]
wannabeslim

Postby fi_112 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:29 am

I'm loving the Lindt balls as well :) I got a little bag of them and they actually lasted a week and a half... what the? haha.
Well done on the runs wannabeslim!

Best of luck Fatfrizzy!!
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are
fi_112

Postby Fatfrizzy » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Thanks. Next time I stuff up I will try to remember that there is no reason why the next thing I eat cant be healthy or now I have to do a bit more exercise :)
Fatfrizzy

Return to Almost there