It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:08 pm

Free Newsletter

The start of a 10kg weight loss

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

The start of a 10kg weight loss

Postby Holly1285 » Fri May 06, 2011 12:45 am

I guess this is the start. My name is Holly, I am 165cm and am 65kg which makes me a size 10 - 12. I want to be 50kg but figured that 55 would be a great achievement. I want to put clothes on and have them look good. I have a small frame so although i have clothes that are a 10 i still have muffin tops and lines from undies and my arms are huge :( So after a bit of a crazy few years i have decided to turn it all around and start doing something to make me happy and this is going to be it. I used to be 58kg so i think i can do it!!!!!

I have an amazing boyfriend that supports me no end with good food and exercise. He is the kind of guy that wont let u have that little treat after going swimming at the pool as the goal is weight loss not fitness :D Im a very lucky girl.

So, i guess i just wanted to put myself out there. Thought other people might be in the same place as me. I would love to find someone on here that is willing to chat about their journey and also a little bit more accountability!
Holly1285

Re: The start of a 10kg weight loss

Postby karli08 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Hi Holly, I'm also on a mission to lose 10kgs!! I'm sitting on 73kgs at the moment and would love to be around the 65kgs (or less). I had a baby 3 years ago and was never able to shift the extra kilo's gained mostly from lack of motivation and busy with my girl. I've only just started about 17 days ago and been walking 5km's every day and on the protein shakes etc. I'm kind of plateauing at the moment and it's frustrating!! Would love to hear what you training regime is and your weight loss and how you've been able to shift it. I more than determined to lose the 10kgs!!
karli08

Return to Almost there