It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:17 am

Free Newsletter

lexi's diary

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

lexi's diary

Postby matchbox » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:10 pm

...coming monday 29/08/2011...
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Re: lexi's diary

Postby matchbox » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:17 pm

today wasn't too bad considering what i've been like the past few weeks. Didn't get to have brekkie so had a nut bar when i got to work. lunch was a tuna sandwich. no snack as didn't have time. dinner soon which i think is pasta. will not over eat wanted to go to the gym but haven't been in so long and am very embarassed - i also have an old membership card and need to get a nwe one as they've changed them a while ago. too embarrased though :cry:

started the 12 week challenge today at 61.35kg
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:40 am

today not so great. got stuck at a course all day and had bikkies for morning tea - only option. lunch was subway so not too bad. had some corn chips in the arvo though as i was hungry and there wasnt much else to eat - need to be more prepared with food! Made up for it a bit with dinner - more salad/potato salad - the potato salad i made had just lemon juice, parsley and a bit of olive oil for dressing. much better and lighter than mayo too. at the course again tomorrow so hopefully will be able to resist the sweets, although will be very hungry. need to find some snacks with me to these kind of things.
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:36 pm

yesterday (wednesday) also not very good. Had a tummy bug all day so ate lots of jatz crackers and some cordial. tiny piece of chicken, a chevup and a few slices of plain bread for dinner. not very exciting. feeling a bit better today and have started with a piece of toast for brekkie chicken and 97% fat free mayo sandwich for lunch (can you tell theres not much food in the house??) not sure about the rest. busy day at the hospital today so have lots to do unfortunately - and something i need to do which i forgot to do weeks ago - ouch, eating up all my time!
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:50 pm

i've been sick for the past few days with a tummy bug - it's not pretty! :shock: i weighed in today at 60.85, so a loss of 500g! Although I have been sick so that may have contributed to it, but i've been eating a LOT of full fat crackers so maybe not... we'll see next week i guess.

feeling pretty crappy due to illness and not going to work (well study but i call it work) - not really good to go when you need to go to the loo every 15 minutes, and there are only 2! plus the hour long bus ride and i probably wouldn't have made it to work (sorry if thats TMI but i think i'm the oly one reading this so it doesnt really matter :lol: )

i graduate next week and wanted to weigh less... however i'm not really disappointed as I have been the only thing holding me back, and my lack of willingness/motivation to do things, so i have noone else to blame. in saying that, i'm only a few kg's off where i want to be so i guess its ok. need to work hard for summer though, when i'm feeling better! its also ttotm very soon so i'm sure i will eat anything that's not nailed down :roll:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:37 pm

haven't posted for a few days. still haven't had the best eating but been a lot better. i turned down a big bowl of spaghetti for lunch yesterday and swapped it for a tuna salad and a few mouthfuls of OJ. weighed in this morning at 60.25! i don't have access to the scales all the time, hence the random weigh-ins, as they are in the other bathroom and i don't want anyone to know i'm doing this - they think i'm skinny enough as it is, but i'm not really, and had previously gotten down to 55kg, and have some pants from when i was around 57-58kg that don't fit properly at the moment.

W1 - 29/08/11 – 61.35
W3 - 08/09/11 – 60.85
W4 - 13/09/11 – 60.25

so total so far = 1.1kg :)
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Return to Almost there