It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:35 am

Free Newsletter

Halfway to go

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Halfway to go

Postby Janakisan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:39 am

I started my goal to loose 20kg and I am halfway now. I have only 10kg to go. my goal is 10kg. at the moment I am 68kg. I was on 68 for more than 2 months and I really wants to loose 10 more kilos. the issue with me is emotional eating. I control my food for about 2 days and again eat a lot when I come home after work. when I am stressed for some thing I eats all the time. really wants to stop it. althoght I do a lot for 3 - 4 days to loose weight again i eats a lot next day and feels guilty a lot. I know I have to control my mind. but when I start eating some times although I know it is not good I eats. I am determined to do it well this week i will updated this every day night about my day if possible. It will help me to look back on the day and get me motivated.
Today i was bit better. Happy with the way i ate. But can do little bit more some times

Has any one else got the same issue?

Thanks
Janaki
Janakisan

Re: Halfway to go

Postby Retire_The_Fat » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:20 am

self sabotage!! for sure..>I have it...as soon as I feel I'm doing well I sabotage all the good work:(

This forum is really helping me because, even though I haven't said much about myself on here, I have made myself accountable so feel it's not just myself I'm sabotaging when i do the old sabotage thing, I'm letting my support group down too

๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Currently: 93.9K
Start of challenge: 98.6
①97K: ②96.6K: ③96.3: ④95.6:⑤96.1:
⑥94.5: ⑦94.3: ⑧ 93.9: ⑨: ⑩:⑪: ⑫:
Pledge for week 10: NO excuses!
Retire_The_Fat

Postby Janakisan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:50 pm

yes it is self sabotage, good point on keeping myself accountable for the support group. when I think on that way it makes a difference. main thing is keeping motivated all the way. I will try to be accountable as much as possible. login to this site daily has helped me so far. I ate little bit yesterday emotionally but I was able to control it after some time. hope I can improve on it. Thanks for all the support
Janakisan

Postby Janakisan » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:51 am

Had a mixed day so far. until around 7pm I was so ggod. when having the dinner I went littlebit outof control on eating. But I managed to stop it after a short while. Motivation from this group helped me a lot. I just needs to do this a lot. I feel really upset since I ate a piece of cake also. But I will not eat any unplanned food tomorrow. I will try my best. I just start eating when I am in the kitchen area. i have to spen the time away from it as much as possible.

Thanks
Janaki

Janakisan

Postby Retire_The_Fat » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:07 am

Heeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Dont feel bad about a slip up. Miss that part out and carry on as you are doing.

I "sneak" food when my husband's not there. NOW what good's that?
Who am I cheating on? He hasn't even said anything about me dieting and exercising so I'm doing it for ME yet I pretend to myself that I'm "sneaking" biscuits?? Huh!

Good luck today :)

๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Currently: 93.9K
Start of challenge: 98.6
①97K: ②96.6K: ③96.3: ④95.6:⑤96.1:
⑥94.5: ⑦94.3: ⑧ 93.9: ⑨: ⑩:⑪: ⑫:
Pledge for week 10: NO excuses!
Retire_The_Fat

Postby keroppi » Fri May 25, 2012 7:38 pm

congrats! atleast you're halfway to your ideal weight. You can do it for another 10 kg. Just avoid the sweets or maybe just use natural sweetener like (Ad Removed) instead, your taste buds won't feel deprived. ;)
keroppi

Return to Almost there