It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:38 am

Free Newsletter

Shelley's Countdown

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby ali » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:36 pm

I hope you feel better soon! Earaches are horrible. Ive had a few bad ear infections and it has meant that I often have trouble with my ears getting blocked and sore and I often go days where my ears are blocked and they just wont 'pop', lol. Its sooo annoying!

Good on you for steering clear of the comfort foods though, its so easy to indulge when you are feeling sick!

I hope you feel better soon! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0XqXGi/]
[/url]
GOAL 1: 59KG - 30/12/07
GOAL 2: 56KG
GOAL 3: 53KG
ali

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:49 pm

Eurgh, you poor thing for having to put up with the earaches :( :( Well done though for not reaching to food :D :D I've been getting lots of earaches lately too :( Must go with the whole headaches-hayfever-sinus-whatever the hell is wrong with me thing!! hahah :P

Hope you feel better soon :) :)
Em
zeedeveelgirl

Postby shelbel » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:03 pm

Last Week 73.2kgs
This Week 72.7kgs

Loss 500g

Yay! Im happy with this as i havent done much exercise this week due to not feeling tip top and not having a lot of time. Things have been crazy lately! :roll: Isnt funny how you can go for ages without any invites to things and hardly seeing friends much and now it seem that spring has sprung and there is no time to do anything from parties and dinners every weekend! Im not complaing, its nice to see the sun out again and catch up with everyone. Went out to dinner on thursday night to a german resturant, well it was hard to make a choice on what to eat there as i hadnt even heard of anything on the menu and everything was fried or in butter sauce! I just went with the only chicken dish there! Last night was drinks for my parnters bday and a stumble home at 3am :oops: Tonight ive got the girls coming over, so i think it will involve chips and choc, but i brought some vege chips and some mini paddle pops so should lessen the damage i would normally do! Ive really been feeling good about my body in the last few days and ive received quite a few comments/compliments and its really speared me on, i will make it this time!!

Hoping you all have great week everyone in forum land!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby ali » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:13 pm

Congrats on the loss Shel, thats fantastic! You're ticker is getting closer to your goal, you'll be there in no time if you keep up the good work!

Mmm vege chips, drool... lol I love them, and they're not as bad as regular chips.

I hope you have a fun night with the girls!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0XqXGi/]
[/url]
GOAL 1: 59KG - 30/12/07
GOAL 2: 56KG
GOAL 3: 53KG
ali

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:34 pm

congrats on the 500gms gone forever.
soon2bayummymummy

Postby electrongirl » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:51 pm

thats a great loss!!

I lost 400gm this week and wasn't expecting it!!

Its funny how all the social events start happening once it gets warmer!

Its so hot today... come back winter!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby matchbox » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:58 am

just popping in to say hi :D and congrats on the loss, that's awesome dude! nice work 8) hope ur having a nice w/end :)
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby sassi » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:52 pm

congrats shel! you're getting rid of those kgs! :)

sounds like a fun night last night :)

but i think the change in mindset about your body is the most exciting news :) there's no stopping you now!
sassi

Postby shelbel » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:15 am

Uh-Oh!! Ive had a little piggy day! I just couldnt stop, the more i tried, the worse i got! Ive constantly felt hungry today, and no amount of food changed that, but do you think i would stop eating, nah-uh!! Im thinking my cycle is changing abit im finding the need to eat like a horse around 2 weeks before my girlies instead of the 1 week like i used to get, at least im trying to tell myself its that to justify my behaviour today!!Plus ive had a bit of spot bleeding which is annoying more then anything!

On the bright side though ive had a great/fun weekend! Ok besides the guilt thing!!

Tomorrow, im hitting the exercise! LOL

Hope everyone is well!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Mandie » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:19 am

well done on your loss - 500g is a great effort :)

don't worry about today... tomorrow is a new day :)
Mandie

Postby milkyway » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:41 am

Hey Shelley - it's all about doing what we can maintain in the long term - so have your fun weekend and enjoy! You'll get on top of it this week. Have a good one!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:38 am

Well done on the loss! Oof, we all have piggy days, girl!! Where you just want to eat n eat n eat!!
I love the new Weight Watchers Fruit in Jelly cups for when I don't want to stop eating, that and raw mushrooms :P The WW Fruit in Jelly's are yummy as, and only 42kJ each :D Hot teas are great too, whether they be herbal with no milk or black with just a dash of milk!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby corolla_chick » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:53 pm

congrats on your loss!!

those damn munchies, they always sneak up on me on a sunday!!
beck :D

corolla_chick

Postby Chelle » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:21 pm

Well done on your weightloss your alost there.

Dont worry about the binge we all have them day's forget the past get on with life tomorrow.
Chelle

Postby Fairie » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:11 am

Hi Shelly hope your ears have settled down and good loss this week. Hormones have a lot to answer to :twisted: Glad you had a good weekend.

It would have been Mum's birthday in about 3 weeks, I think that first one without her will be the hardest. I will have to watch Dad to make sure he is coping.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there