It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:17 pm

Free Newsletter

Shelley's Countdown

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby lng86 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:00 pm

No - Bella, Shel should get rid of everything!!! Of course, when you reach your goal, try on your old clothes... But you need to have nothing available to wear so that you can never go back to your original size! Photos are all the inspiration I need!!!

You're almost at goal!!! YAY! I'm so proud of you! You are the sweetest thing!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby shelbel » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:41 am

Last Week 71.6kgs
This Week 72.0kgs

Gain 400g

Whoops!! I know where its come from as i was very naughty last weekend not only at lunch with the girls, but at the party i went to last weekend as well, damn those m&ms, i never can say no to them!! Actually im happy its come down so much cos i peaked at 72.9kgs during the week. But the not so good news is it probably writes off me making it to under 70 in 2 more weeks, but oh well, its not the end of the world, i'll get there eventually.

Last night the boy actually said i was looking alot slimmer, and for him to say something like that without prompting, i know there must be some truth in it! LOL

Not much else to report, i plan on the rest of the wekend being pretty quiet, have a friend coming over tonight for a catch up and we usually take a walk so i'll get some exercise in today! I really have to get my butt into gear and buy a new dress for the reunion, ive been putting it off and ive only got 2 weeks to go now! Eek!

Hoping you all have a great weekend! :wink:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Mandie » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:45 am

It's only a small gain, you'll work that off in no time! :)

Way to go about the boy complimenting you, yay! :)
Mandie

Postby Chelle » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:59 am

Dont worry about the gain you will have a better week next week, have fun catching up with your friend tonight. You must feel great when BF complement you on your weight, Well Done Shelbel you doing so well!!
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:18 pm

doing well shel your weight is coming down :) make sure we get to see pics of the dress u buy!!
kate_turner2000

Postby HappyBella55 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:41 pm

hmmmmm that's so weird!!!!!!

I wrote you a reply and it's seemed to have been deleted into cyber space.

Anyhow, I remember exactly what I wrote, something along the lines of yay for the boy noticing and commenting, boys usually don't.

Have a fab weekend babe.

Oh yeah I also asked what type of dress you are looking at getting?
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:46 pm

it actually hasnt been deleted into cyberspace it is somehow in sarahs section.
kate_turner2000

Postby corolla_chick » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:45 pm

yeh shell you are going great!!
beck :D

corolla_chick

Postby HappyBella55 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:21 pm

kate_turner2000 wrote:it actually hasnt been deleted into cyberspace it is somehow in sarahs section.

hmmm how did that get there? Strange :roll: I definitely recall pressing reply to post on shel's progress.
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby lng86 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:46 pm

I can't wait to know how the reunion goes!

Make sure you take lots of photos. You will look stunning!

You'll be at 70 by then... Have no fear!

Xx.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby shelbel » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:03 pm

Thanks chickas!!! No matter where it ends up, i
l'll take support from where ever!! LOL

Yeah felt pretty darn good having hams comment cos he normally doesnt say anything unless its required/demanded of him!!

I have no idea what sort of dress im after! Its semi formal so i figure something around knee length in a nice silky material, but nothing florial!! I'll know it when i see it, well i bloody hope so anyway!! I only have next weekend ti find it, and shoes! Arrgghha! LOL[/u]
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

shelbel

Postby Chelle » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:14 pm

Goodluck finding a dress Shelbel, I hope you come across one that you like soon!!
Chelle

Postby shelbel » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:08 pm

Last Week 72.0kgs
This week 71.0kgs

Loss 1kg (but really only 600g is anything new seeing i gained last week!)

So im happy to be back on track and seeing the numbers going down again. Nothing of any interest to report food and exercise wise, its all been the same and ive been on track! But i really dont think i will make it to my mini goal of being under 70kgs by the reunion, which is next sat! :shock: And besides that i will have to weigh in on friday instead of sat because i wont be near scales. But never mind, its not the end of the world, but im a bit annoyed at myself because i could have made it if i didnt stuff around so much! On the bright side im now just 100g off my lowest weight ever of my adult life, so i'll take some heart from that!!

Bright and happy news for me is i had a VERY successful shopping trip today! I brought a new dress, shoes, bag and jewellery for the reunion, so im very happy. I was rather worried about the dress shopping, but i found the dress i wanted in the second shop i went into! :D Its very hard to explain, its black (boring i know! So i brought gold/jewely shoes) it has a fitted bodice and a flowy skirt, a little cleavage. I really cant explain it, the cut is quite different, you'll just have to wait for the pictures!! Im due a progress pic so i'll wait till im all dressed up to do it! Oh and it was a size 12! Yippee, it felt quite strange to be walking into shops and seeking out a size 12!

Ok thats enough from me, have a great week everyone!! :wink:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby chubba momma » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:17 pm

ohh well done on your weightloss!!

The clothes shopping sounded like fun and how cool you found a dress in the 2nd shop! Even better lol, looking forward to seeing some piccies!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:35 pm

Well done on the 1kg loss :D :D That is fantastic!

Sounds like your shopping trip was a huge success, what a relief you must feel for finding everything all in the one go!The dress sounds lovely, and congrats on being a size 12!!

You can only do your best to get to your mini goal by the reunion chickie! Don't beat yourself up if you don't, but I have every faith that you will :D :D

Em xxoxo
zeedeveelgirl

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there